Paul
30-03-08, 03:50 PM
I'd love to join you guys again

goldcoastitans
30-03-08, 03:54 PM
Smurfs are there :)

DIEHARD
30-03-08, 03:59 PM
Last night was fantastic! Best ever yet! And I think next Saturday we are going to grow in size and volume once again!

I'll definitely have our letters ready. :music:

I'm also bringing some new recruits.

I think we also need to work out some chants for the Raiders and key players.

hully gully
30-03-08, 05:20 PM
Just Had A Peep We Have 57 Guests On Line At The Moment If U Are Coming To The Game Or U Are Members In Another Section Come And Join The Legion In Bay 30 I Take My Daughter [10] To Every Game And Is Never Offended By Bad Language Or Drunken Behavior, The Atmospere In 30 Is Tops They May Look Scary In 30. But These Are A Very Freindly Bunch Who Are Very Welcoming Come And Jion Us If You Want To Leave The Game With A Smile And Sore Throat....

kwigibo
30-03-08, 05:36 PM
I think it's very likely this will be the lowest attended game of the year being the raiders, so it'll be easy to move between sections and come down to bay 30. The legion will definitely be heard this Saturday.

hully gully
30-03-08, 06:00 PM
by memory i think about 13 and half thousand at this game last year be sweet if we get 15 or more.

Steve
30-03-08, 06:28 PM
Unfortunately other commitments mean I can't make this game.
I had such a great time last night I don't want to be missing anything.

titanstattman
30-03-08, 07:43 PM
im sorry to say that i wont be making it to round 4 it will be the frist home game i'll miss but hoping my girl will be there to carrie my flag of surrport

Social Loafer
30-03-08, 07:59 PM
I think we also need to work out some chants for the Raiders and key players.

Don't expect me to give you any material :p

Unless you want something about asking for a Refund on Kris Kahler.

DIEHARD
30-03-08, 08:09 PM
Don't expect me to give you any material :p

Unless you want something about asking for a Refund on Kris Kahler.

Any of you guys coming up here?

This game is really important for The Legion, it's our warm up for the Titans vs Broncos derby!

Social Loafer
30-03-08, 08:16 PM
Any of you guys coming up here?

This game is really important for The Legion, it's our warm up for the Titans vs Broncos derby!

We'll have our QLD contingent up there.

Don't think anyone from Canberra is making the trek up. We did Newcastle Away and a couple went to Penrith.

Real focus for us in terms of away games is Roosters Round 9. Army is hoping to take a 60 seater up..

DIEHARD
30-03-08, 08:18 PM
We'll have our QLD contingent up there.

Don't think anyone from Canberra is making the trek up. We did Newcastle Away and a couple went to Penrith.

Real focus for us in terms of away games is Roosters Round 9. Army is hoping to take a 60 seater up..

I noticed a good Raiders presence at Carrara last year. Surely some Raiders Army influence?

Social Loafer
30-03-08, 08:25 PM
I noticed a good Raiders presence at Carrara last year. Surely some Raiders Army influence?

Yep. We will do all we can in terms of helping them pump up numbers.

Our website has been recorded much more hits recently. We'll post announcements up on that as well as contacting people through other channels.

Hopefully we'll get good numbers up there.

Next year we'll have to talk to our newly acquired sponsors to see if we can arrange something..

Tamwelg
30-03-08, 10:30 PM
A mate of mine is coming for a visit from W.A. and I don't have a seat next to me for him to sit on, so I've bought a ticket in the Legion and He and I will be there with you guys from gate opening time, till the end of the game :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
30-03-08, 10:36 PM
A mate of mine is coming for a visit from W.A. and I don't have a seat next to me for him to sit on, so I've bought a ticket in the Legion and He and I will be there with you guys from gate opening time, till the end of the game :thumbsup:

Well let him know that we will look after him well! Our special guest.

He will have several dozen instant new friends.

Boofhead
01-04-08, 10:03 PM
*raises hand*

Should be there!

goldcoastitans
02-04-08, 01:11 AM
Raises about 10 sets of hands... the smurfs will be there (although not painted:()...my voice btw is only just returning ....just intime for the next game :) my voice box must hate me in footy season :D

GCT_89
02-04-08, 01:40 AM
NOT PAINTED!?!?!?!?!

whys that?
you guys and girls look fantastic all painted up........
dont get me wrong, your still a very welcom edition to the LEGION, but no paint?

yas left alot of blue in the legion bay last game.....lol

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7500/29032008764py4.th.jpg (http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29032008764py4.jpg)

kwigibo
02-04-08, 02:06 AM
Lucky you guys weren't in the yellow seats.

DIEHARD
02-04-08, 09:35 AM
He said that they have to come after work so don't have time to be painted.

kwigibo
02-04-08, 09:46 AM
So there's an SG ball game on before the under-20's, do gates open at 2:00?

patskE
02-04-08, 10:40 AM
ahaha at that pic of the paint on the ground
*** i love u smurfs!

GCT_89
02-04-08, 11:08 AM
Lucky you guys weren't in the yellow seats.

there was no sitting done......lol standing and cheering FTW!........lol

and yea, saw all the blue, just as we were waiting for our gear to be put away, and i just HAD to take a pic!.....lol

its a shame yas cant come all blue.....but hey cant wait to be cheering and chanting with you all on sat night!!!!

GCT FTW!

patskE
02-04-08, 12:28 PM
it wont be the same without em their cheering in blue
u thoguht of muti colouring urself? one blue one white one gold then repeat?

kwigibo
05-04-08, 10:38 PM
Good work Danny Boy on being the fanzone fan.

Boofhead
05-04-08, 11:33 PM
Good work Danny Boy on being the fanzone fan.

Haha, for real!?

Congrats Danny!

dee13
06-04-08, 08:25 PM
Finally... Blade makes his long awaited game appearance at The Colliseum.

Just wanted to say that hanging out in front of you guys the other night was outstanding. The noise was incredible and it should make for some great viewing on TitansTV.

Diehard, I wanted to come over and give you guys a big hug in front of the cameras but the flag poles were in my way. Sorry Buddy.

Turbo and I got back to the dressing rooms with the biggest grins on our faces. It was a real buzz working the sidelines together.

If anyone has photos of Turbo and I can they please post them up.

Heaps of fun. Thanks Legion.
Dee

Paul
06-04-08, 08:27 PM
I have a few of you two mate, I'll post them up in a few minutes

Paul
06-04-08, 08:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/P4050176.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/P4050177.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/P4050178.jpg

DIEHARD
06-04-08, 08:36 PM
DannyBoi has a heap on his facebook. I'll let him post them up here.

Paul
06-04-08, 08:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/homesick_alien/P4050179.jpg

Here is a small video of Blade & Turbo joining in with the chants. I could of sworn I took video of Turbo banging the crap out of GCT89 drum but I can't find it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0XsCX2KLY4

BringBackWillie
06-04-08, 09:00 PM
Sounds like another great turn-out for the Legion last night, even without the regulars! Great work guys!!!!

Hope the Titans can continue their form down in Parra on Friday!

DIEHARD
06-04-08, 10:23 PM
Sounds like another great turn-out for the Legion last night, even without the regulars! Great work guys!!!!

Absolutely! We were without Stevo, Boofhead and Tatsman and that is just from the most well known regulars and pillars of the Mighty Legion. I know a lot of other people couldn't make it.

But we had so many new recruits and other people stepped up and filled the void.

I still missed Boof and Stevo terribly... :cry:

The Legion has really reached a new level! And it's all hands on deck for the Titans vs Broncos match at Skilled Park.

kwigibo
07-04-08, 11:30 AM
The Legion has really reached a new level! And it's all hands on deck for the Titans vs Broncos match at Skilled Park.

Just bought my ticket.

skape
07-04-08, 04:24 PM
They are some awesome pics of Turbo & Blade!!! looks like it was a great night :thumbsup:

GCT_07
07-04-08, 09:08 PM
Simply an amaizing night and a brilliant game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!