PDA

View Full Version : Legion Round 3: Titans vs Sharks

DIEHARD
27-03-08, 02:06 PM
Legion Round 3: TITANS vs SHARKS

Well here we are, Round 3 already!

It should be a great match for The Legion with reinforcements from the smurfs posse and even kwigibo bringing a new flag.

From strength to strength!

titanstattman
27-03-08, 03:42 PM
Legion Round 3: TITANS vs SHARKS

Well here we are, Round 3 already!

It should be a great match for The Legion with reinforcements from the smurfs posse and even kwigibo bringing a new flag.

From strength to strength!

Yes its here rd 3 look out here we come i'll be hoping to make it to the game.

We hav our little boy going up to the brizz hosp to see the doc on wen we can start everything so im hoping i'll make it back in time.

Wat time dose the gates open????

Steve
27-03-08, 03:55 PM
Gates open 6pm for this one.

I'll probably be getting the train that gets in to Robina at 5:40.

4:25 from Central!

Fampa
27-03-08, 11:33 PM
I think my season ticket kicks in this game, so I'll be making my way down there. It's a shame there's no 'local' nearby.

GCT_89
27-03-08, 11:40 PM
plan to be there at open time..................

hey diehard.....you still got 3 of my flags aye?

cant wait to see more people in THE LEGION!

DIEHARD
28-03-08, 12:05 AM
hey diehard.....you still got 3 of my flags aye?

:thumbsup: .......................

DIEHARD
28-03-08, 09:58 AM
The Under 20s game starts at 6:20pm. So everyone try and get there for the game, so we can get behind the boys, practise and loosen everyone up.

titanstattman
28-03-08, 11:00 AM
The Under 20s game starts at 6:20pm. So everyone try and get there for the game, so we can get behind the boys, practise and loosen everyone up.

I'll should be able to make it as we are going up abit earler now so i'll be awaiting at the gate so i can get those seats again like last time or abit further down towards u guys???

Has anyone put a bet on the guys this week?

Titans Rock
28-03-08, 02:53 PM
can i be in the Legion :p i'll just chant in front if my TV all the way here in Adelaide lol

DIEHARD
28-03-08, 04:46 PM
can i be in the Legion :p i'll just chant in front if my TV all the way here in Adelaide lol

Of course you can. You can be in our Southern Legion SA battalion. Maybe you can come over to Melbourne for Round 21 when we play the Storm at Olympic Park.

I have 40 local gov campaign signs...so I will be constructing giant letters this evening. :thumbsup:

kwigibo
28-03-08, 11:35 PM
I'll be there front row at 6. Flag is 2m x 2.5m, tested it out this afternoon, it's a tough swing, may have to invest in a sturdier pole, but it'll debut tomorrow.

GCT_89
28-03-08, 11:48 PM
looking forward to seeing it.....................had a casualty to one of my flags in round one so im trying to fix that tonight..........

and diehard has been looking after the other three for me since the game........... cant wait to get out there and show off our colours!!!!

titanstattman
29-03-08, 08:37 AM
I'll be there front row at 6. Flag is 2m x 2.5m, tested it out this afternoon, it's a tough swing, may have to invest in a sturdier pole, but it'll debut tomorrow.

If ya get tired just past it to a big bloke:p :p :p

dee13
29-03-08, 10:37 AM
Does anyone have a Coliseum banner yet. I would love to have you guys demolish the Boom and make it our own stadium instead of Sea FM's Stadium.

titanstattman
29-03-08, 11:43 AM
Does anyone have a Coliseum banner yet. I would love to have you guys demolish the Boom and make it our own stadium instead of Sea FM's Stadium.

Ture ture on the sea fms stadium

kwigibo
29-03-08, 12:30 PM
If ya get tired just past it to a big bloke:p :p :p

Hey, I am a big bloke, bigger than anyone in our forward pack at least.

Fampa
29-03-08, 02:03 PM
Has anyone had a word to management about the security nazis not letting us stand up before the game, or at any other time it would appear.

kwigibo
30-03-08, 12:24 AM
Has anyone had a word to management about the security nazis not letting us stand up before the game, or at any other time it would appear.

The smurfs showed 'em.

Paul
30-03-08, 12:47 AM
Nice meeting you guys tonight. I had a blast standing with the legion all night.

"41 years and NOTHING" LOL

The smurfs showed 'em.

Everyone singing SIT DOWN SIT DOWN to that security guard was funny

GCT_89
30-03-08, 01:41 AM
yes some of my favs from the night were

41 years and NOTHING!!!!

and when the smurfs rearranged themselves to spell sit!

SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!

was the best night for THE LEGION so far..............

was soooooooooooo much fun revving up the cronulla supporter group...........YEW!!!!

Steve
30-03-08, 02:04 AM
It was definitely a bit of a circus down the front of Bay 30!
Plenty of people joined us from elsewhere too. Was great. :D

DIEHARD
30-03-08, 02:22 AM
The Legion Legacy continues! Definitely the best outing yet! And we really only have had three REAL outings at Skilled Park.

We had so many reinforcements. The Smurfs were brilliant, loud, proud, colourful, passionate, the whole package.

We even got a small army of Titans fans arrive later in the evening and join The Legion. They had shields and swords and a complete shattering of bizzare clothing including wigs and war paint. One of them even won the Jetstar comp. I went "Dude you are on the screen!" And he was like what and double taked it then went crazy, then every one went crazy.

Hey we have to give props to Tatsman/Doug, he was a machine tonight! getting the chants up and the mexican waves he was in the thick of it all night!

How great was it having the Sharks group so close! It really made us know we had to set up and defend our glorious home from these invaders. We no longer were in a bubble up here, we were going head 2 head.

I was just crying with laughter when some Legionnares went over to give them a stir. OMG that was hilarious.

I think The Legion denied 4 points for the Sharks with pysching out Covell, especially right in front. But The Legion also helps the Titans score points! I was saying tonight that we should keep track of all the points we want to claim. :D

I hope everyone enjoyed some old school rugby league supporting tonight!

Also great to meet so many new people, it's starting to get hard to keep track. And thanks to everyone that visited Section 30 including Des and CWhiz (The Bad Ass.)

Best Legion night ever, a real carnival atmopshere and the next episode is only one week away! So let's get the chants ready, get the giant letters, get your friends and family and join The Legion in Section 30!

41 years and NOTHING!

Saturday Night on The Coast and NOTHING!

Paul
30-03-08, 02:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAcfidf2Bho

a present for you Legion guys and girls :D

DIEHARD
30-03-08, 02:46 AM
40 min: PENALTY GOAL Cronulla Sharks
The Sharks miss a simple conversion from in front on the stroke of half time and fail to extend their lead. That could be a costly miss.
Cronulla Sharks 4-0

:salute: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

One of the advantages of having The Legion directly behind the goal posts!

Steve
30-03-08, 03:02 AM
Photos!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round3/round3-12.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round3/round3-9.jpg

The smurfs, making some noise in the Legion bay!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round3/round3-6.jpg

hullygully doing his flying nun impersonation

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/greyko/titans/round3/round3-11.jpg

GCT super hero pose!

C-Whiz
30-03-08, 09:31 AM
Hey, the LEGION looked great from where I was sitting. Some real colourful characters (figuritively and literally) in section 30 now. There were a couple of chants that we linked up with you guys on, but the funniest part of the night was when GCT and other Titans fans went and stirred the Sharks group towards the end of the night. The cops came to move them along. Classic! :D

kwigibo
30-03-08, 11:44 AM
It was definitely a bit of a circus down the front of Bay 30!
Plenty of people joined us from elsewhere too. Was great. :D

The lesser crowd actually kind of helps the Legion that way I guess. Which is good, because next week will probably be the lowest attendance of the year.

TITAN PETE
30-03-08, 11:51 AM
The Legion Looked & Sounded FANTASTIC !
I couldn't make it over there but everyone around me (S5) made plenty of comments on the Flags & Chants coming from the Legion & i think it will only get bigger & Louder in the future games :eyebrows: .

We are going to make Skilled a place that other Teams & their Supporters will FEAR ! :ugh: :surprise: :ugh:

hully gully
30-03-08, 01:01 PM
still on a high from last night,still can,t talk gone ho**** buy half time good to hear legion looks good from other parts of the colosseum,didn't notice much boom last nigt have they given up.... i reckon we can claim the cavell miss top game, top effort all round, who was man of the match? footy show trivia poited out 4 points coceeded is titans best defensive record..

kwigibo
30-03-08, 03:34 PM
I had too much fun, my head is throbbing today.

goldcoastitans
30-03-08, 03:52 PM
OMG how good was last night it was awesome seeing and meeting all of you crazy titans fanatics, we had an awesome time chanting and of course getting rid of the nazi security gaurd (did anyone notice after the SIT chant ...he never returned haha). It was also good to see everyone getting behind all the chants pitty about the mexican wave though everyone tried so hard to get that going ...some people in the crowd looked like stunned mullets.....BUT SECTION 30 went off :D

Hope to see all of you there next weekend for another crazy night ...i struggled thismorning with no voice and a massive headache from screaming but hey ....so worth it :)

anyway guys enjoy the rest of the weekedn or wats left of it and ill see everyone next weekend :)

titanstattman
30-03-08, 07:46 PM
OMG how good was last night it was awesome seeing and meeting all of you crazy titans fanatics, we had an awesome time chanting and of course getting rid of the nazi security gaurd (did anyone notice after the SIT chant ...he never returned haha). It was also good to see everyone getting behind all the chants pitty about the mexican wave though everyone tried so hard to get that going ...some people in the crowd looked like stunned mullets.....BUT SECTION 30 went off :D

Hope to see all of you there next weekend for another crazy night ...i struggled thismorning with no voice and a massive headache from screaming but hey ....so worth it :)

anyway guys enjoy the rest of the weekedn or wats left of it and ill see everyone next weekend :)

You guys added sumthing diffent to sec 30 u should be pround of the surrport u guys are showing at the games my hats off to u guys.

And who ever came up with 41 years and nuffing my hats off to u guys as well it really made the sharks fans sit down and shut the fu%k up and watch our boys play great footy

DIEHARD
30-03-08, 08:02 PM
And who ever came up with 41 years and nuffing my hats off to u guys as well it really made the sharks fans sit down and shut the fu%k up and watch our boys play great footy

That was me actually. But it's easy to come up with stuff, it's hard to get the chants going. But everyone was all in and so passionate. That was the really awesome thing about last night.

The Smurfs were awesome and they really do bring so much to Section 30. Just our type of supporters!

It's turning into a real festival atmosphere over here now, I love it!

BringBackWillie
30-03-08, 09:31 PM

More security issues at the ground?

Anyway - great photos and it sounds like you guys had a great time and am building the troops up there (sucks not having Fox!)

Titans Rock
30-03-08, 11:24 PM
Of course you can. You can be in our Southern Legion SA battalion. Maybe you can come over to Melbourne for Round 21 when we play the Storm at Olympic Park.

I have 40 local gov campaign signs...so I will be constructing giant letters this evening. :thumbsup:

awesome :D last night i was screaming in front of my TV :p when we scored i went nuts lol

goldcoastitans
31-03-08, 12:10 AM
it was awesome being with you guys and you guys def made the night better...i love it when people actually get behind chants but again pitty about the wave :(
same thing next week ....except we all finishing work late ..no time to paint up so no smurfs :( but the noise will still be there :D

Steve
31-03-08, 05:18 PM
http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/03/31/33091.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/03/31/33061.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/03/31/33071.jpg

http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/03/31/33081.jpg

Kit de Guymer's photos from the GC Bulletin of the Legion!

goldcoastitans
31-03-08, 06:25 PM
love the photos Kit de Guymer took pitty we sent the poor "S" to go get the drinks hahaha

Steve
31-03-08, 06:29 PM
She was quite cute too, couldn't resist getting a couple photos of her myself. :D

Well, at least it was S missing, not A and N!

goldcoastitans
31-03-08, 06:55 PM
hahah actually the first photo she took was missing the "A" "N" and "S" thats why it of our faces and not our letters :D

Titans Rock
31-03-08, 10:34 PM
looks like heaps of fun! better than the soccer games here lol

goldcoastitans
03-04-08, 10:38 AM
You guys added sumthing diffent to sec 30 u should be pround of the surrport u guys are showing at the games my hats off to u guys.

Hey titanstattman, do u know who the guys behind you was that we named "CHIEF" ...i just remembered that part of the night lol that was so funny

oh and if you know who CHIEF is, is he a forum member??

GCT_89
03-04-08, 11:01 PM
CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF! CHIEF!

........lol

words of wisdom........lol

oh what a good night that was

goldcoastitans
04-04-08, 12:13 PM
Chief what should we do ................
hahahahahaha man i hope CHIEF is there again to lead us into battle

DIEHARD
04-04-08, 01:21 PM
Chief what should we do ................
hahahahahaha man i hope CHIEF is there again to lead us into battle

You know The Legion is getting bigger when I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds great though!

Chief sounds like a champion.

GCT_89
04-04-08, 01:32 PM
You know The Legion is getting bigger when I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds great though!

Chief sounds like a champion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......he was the older bloke (kiwi maybe?) sitting behind doug......he was wearing the legion helmet and sunnies as well at somestage........

but yea i know what you mean.........lol

DIEHARD
04-04-08, 01:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......he was the older bloke (kiwi maybe?) sitting behind doug......he was wearing the legion helmet and sunnies as well at somestage........

but yea i know what you mean.........lol

Oh yea I remember who you are talking about. So I know Chief.

Paul
04-04-08, 02:29 PM
he had his whole family with him,right? wife/2 daughters and a son?

DIEHARD
04-04-08, 02:33 PM
he had his whole family with him,right? wife/2 daughters and a son?

What a champion, that's the way!

I might start bringing my brother and parents too. All are welcome in The Legion.

goldcoastitans
04-04-08, 02:37 PM
yeh he had the kids and wife there the CHIEF was amazing... he said nothing but "words of wisdom" hahahaha

Steve
04-04-08, 03:18 PM
Was that tattsman's boss?
I remember him saving seats for his boss in round 1, coulda been him!

goldcoastitans
04-04-08, 04:44 PM
i dont know but if that was his boss he needs to bring him again!! and if it was his boss he has the coolest boss ever!!!

Paul
04-04-08, 07:37 PM
It must of been his boss or mate because as soon as he turned up his first words to tattsman was "wheres me f***** beer mate?" :D