PDA

View Full Version : Bundy Rum Centenary Kangaroos jersey promotion

DIEHARD
21-03-08, 01:51 AM
http://www.rugby13.org/pics/bundydeal.jpg

Bundy has a special offer. Get a specially marked bottle of Bundy 700ml and you can get the jersey for only $34.95 plus P&H.

Just letting everyone know so no true rugby league fans missing out on a fantastic offer!

I will be getting mine ASAP so I can wear it to the Centenary Test at the SCG in May.

TITAN PETE
14-04-08, 10:24 PM
I received mine in the mail today & i'm wrapped in the look & design , it's a brilliant Old School Jersey :thumbsup:

BringBackWillie
14-04-08, 10:49 PM
I will be getting mine ASAP so I can wear it to the Centenary Test at the SCG in May.

You're down here for it? where you sitting?

DIEHARD
15-04-08, 02:41 PM
You're down here for it? where you sitting?

I haven't got tickets yet, but I won't much around for long. It's tipped to sell out.

I'm keen to wear my Titans scarf and cap with my Kangaroos jersey. Now that's a great look!

RLfan
15-04-08, 02:56 PM
Still waiting for mine, it takes a fairly long time. It has been two weeks now.

jenwood
15-04-08, 04:43 PM
Hubbys came in mail today-looks great!

TITAN PETE
15-04-08, 09:28 PM
Hubbys came in mail today-looks great!

I bet Drew loves the Blue parts of the jersey :laugh:

BringBackWillie
16-04-08, 10:20 PM
I haven't got tickets yet, but I won't much around for long. It's tipped to sell out.

I'm keen to wear my Titans scarf and cap with my Kangaroos jersey. Now that's a great look!

Not too sure whether it will be a sell out mate. Think there are plenty of tix still. Just got a group of tix today. We are in Bay 26 so you're welcome to join us.

As for the Titans scarf and cap with the Roo jersey... colour coordinate mate :D

jenwood
16-04-08, 11:06 PM
LOL- luckily the maroon appears more dominant! Well to his Qld eyes it does anyway- Nice jersey-good fit and quality-wouldnt mind one myself except I think even a small would be too big-they are quite generous in size!

RLfan
21-04-08, 01:03 PM
Are the Kangaroos actually going to be wearing a cotton jersey with no sponsors? If so :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TITAN PETE
21-04-08, 10:06 PM
Are the Kangaroos actually going to be wearing a cotton jersey with no sponsors? If so :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Do you mean apart from the Bundy Rum logo's on the front & rear then yes these are the same that will be worn & in cotton :thumbsup: