PDA

View Full Version : Southern Legion Round 2: DRAGONS vs TITANS

DIEHARD
19-03-08, 12:19 AM
Southern Legion Round 2: DRAGONS vs TITANS

DIEHARD
19-03-08, 12:22 AM
It was fantastic to have so many members of the Southern Legion up in The Legion bay at Skilled Park on Friday. I'm sure you guys are pumped up for the Dragons v Titans match at Wollongong!

Stay tuned for more details on the Southern Legion for Round 2.

So who is going to the match?

CanberraTitan
19-03-08, 06:58 AM
I will be making the trip to wollongong for the game against the dragons. i have pre purchased tickets in the grandstand for the game. If there is going to be a group of titans supporters there, I would be happy to move to a Titans area of the crowd.

titanstattman
19-03-08, 03:48 PM
hello i will also be making the trip down a mate of mine has brought the tickets so im not to sure where we are sitting

BringBackWillie
21-03-08, 10:18 AM
Hey all - finally got back online after a week of moving and no Net connection!!!

Not too sure if I will be making it down for the game as it all depends on my lift there.

Nevertheless, there will be members of the Southern Legion attending - getting General Admin tickets and sitting out in the grass area to the right corner of the Saints army. Look out for the few in the Titans jerseys

Hope to see you guys there!

DIEHARD
21-03-08, 05:45 PM
Some one give the lady a lift!

I feel for you, moving is one of the biggest pains in life. Good luck with it.

BringBackWillie
25-03-08, 10:11 PM
Made it to the game but didn't see any forum members there.

All we can say was - Drenched and it was a long drive home :(

Hope to see more forum members at the next away game in Sydney

DIEHARD
26-03-08, 07:06 AM
Made it to the game but didn't see any forum members there.

All we can say was - Drenched and it was a long drive home :(

Hope to see more forum members at the next away game in Sydney

Glad to hear you made it! The Southern Legion sure has a tough job lately, with our poor away record.

But I did see a Southern Legion member on tele. With an inflatible sword! I think it was Simon? I hope that is his name. I'm pretty sure it was after the first Titans try. Steve was watching with mem, he'll back me up.

The sword looked awesome.

BringBackWillie
27-03-08, 12:44 PM
That was Matt

We had a bunch of the blow up swords you sent down. So that was the only thing usable that was water-proof down there !!! :p

DIEHARD
27-03-08, 01:03 PM
That was Matt

We had a bunch of the blow up swords you sent down. So that was the only thing usable that was water-proof down there !!! :p

Yea Matt. That's it!

They are awesome those swords. Looked awesome.