PDA

View Full Version : The Smurfs Thread: Where is the loud crowd??

goldcoastitans
17-03-08, 02:11 PM
Hey everyone... and all the legion fans
i need a lil help with the crowd at the games, apparently when you go to a game you supposed to sit still and watch people try and motivate a croud.....I SAY BULLSH*T to that IF YOU HAVENT LOST UR VOICE BY THE END OF A GAME YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING IT AT HOME

for all those true loud supporter please let us know where you sit at the games cause there were 6 of us blue painted people trying to get the crowd going and everyone looked at us like we were crazy .....HELP US PLEASE we need the loudest crowd in NRL

pics of us below ....at www.myspace.com/goldcoastitans under the fans

if anyone has more fan pics i can pop up on the site please email them to goldcoastitans@gmail.com we need everyone to join us and support the TITANS :)

Hope a few of you can join us in the chants in ROUND 3 and if you see us blue painted group say hi and introduce yourselves ...im the first T and always will be

Ryan
17-03-08, 02:22 PM
IF YOU HAVENT LOST UR VOICE BY THE END OF A GAME YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING IT AT HOME
Thats a good call.
My voice was shot by half time and my hands were red raw from clapping so hard.
I actually had to restrain myself abit cause there were a few kids around and I kept letting a few obscenities slip :?) - Ahh ****-em, they were only Cowgirls supporters anyway............

Social Loafer
17-03-08, 03:27 PM
Thats a good call.
My voice was shot by half time and my hands were red raw from clapping so hard.
I actually had to restrain myself abit cause there were a few kids around and I kept letting a few obscenities slip :?) - Ahh ****-em, they were only Cowgirls supporters anyway............

You should see Newcastle, the Granny's there drop a tonne of F and C bombs. So do Mothers who have children around them.

Classy place..

titanstattman
17-03-08, 04:14 PM
i need a lil help with the crowd at the games, apparently when you go to a game you supposed to sit still and watch people try and motivate a croud.....I SAY BULLSH*T to that IF YOU HAVENT LOST UR VOICE BY THE END OF A GAME YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING IT AT HOME

for all those true loud supporter please let us know where you sit at the games cause there were 6 of us blue painted people trying to get the crowd going and everyone looked at us like we were crazy .....HELP US PLEASE we need the loudest crowd in NRL

if anyone has more fan pics i can pop up on the site please email them to goldcoastitans@gmail.com we need everyone to join us and support the TITANS :)

Hope a few of you can join us in the chants in ROUND 3 and if you see us blue painted group say hi and introduce yourselves ...im the first T and always will be

So u were the little blue ppl we saw on tv??? lolol

We were doing the same down in the legion bay turning around and trying to get the ppl up off there butts.... i hope next game fans a little bit better..

dee13
17-03-08, 05:43 PM

You guys were sitting just in front of me the other night. Great job, Nice and loud. You guys and girl look awesome in your war paint. Keep up the good work.

Im still waiting to get the No 1 spot on your Top Friends list. You would think Blade would rate better than 3

DIEHARD
18-03-08, 10:45 AM
http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/03/17/29671.jpg

From the Gold Coast Bulletin gallery.

Social Loafer
19-03-08, 05:42 PM
http://tools.goldcoast.com.au/admin/gallery_images/2008/03/17/29671.jpg

From the Gold Coast Bulletin gallery.

Good to see the Smurfs made it to Robina.

DIEHARD
19-03-08, 06:08 PM
Hey Wade, so are you going to call your group THE TITANICS?

You really do need a name and if that's the one you are going with, I think it's great.

It also means we can stop calling you smurfs and blue boys (+girl).

Social Loafer
19-03-08, 09:07 PM
Titanic= Sinking ship..

I know what else it means buy you make yourself just too easy of a target.

p.s. Hope that paint washes off easy..

goldcoastitans
20-03-08, 01:51 PM
yeh i know we need a name and we thought of titanics but yeh we also came up with the sinking ship ..to easy of a target thing ......so trying to think of a good name
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

and no lol the paint takes like 2 showers and an hour of scrubbing a shower but u know what ....its so friggen worth it and im happy to do it every week hahaha

DIEHARD
20-03-08, 06:58 PM
and no lol the paint takes like 2 showers and an hour of scrubbing a shower but u know what ....its so friggen worth it and im happy to do it every week hahaha

And it brings thousands and thousands of others a lot of happiness at the game and on television.

It reminds me of in the 1930s, the Valleys Diehards RLFC got some new blue jerseys, they played in them and it rained. The dye stained their skin for nearly a month.

Social Loafer
20-03-08, 09:16 PM
And it brings thousands and thousands of others a lot of happiness at the game and on television.

It reminds me of in the 1930s, the Valleys Diehards RLFC got some new blue jerseys, they played in them and it rained. The dye stained their skin for nearly a month.

You're over 70 years old :surprise:

DIEHARD
20-03-08, 09:27 PM
You're over 70 years old :surprise:

Hahaha. Ok good point. :duh2:

Let me try again.

It reminds me of someone telling me the story they heard from someone else from someone else from someone else who was there then.

DIEHARD
28-03-08, 10:22 PM
Here is a new pic of The Legion's latest recruits! Looking great guys!

http://www.titans.com.au/titans_times/images/night_of_firsts.jpg

I changed the thread title slightly to add The Smurfs Thread. If you guys don't like that mocker, I can always change it.

dee13
29-03-08, 10:41 AM
Here is a new pic of The Legion's latest recruits! Looking great guys!

http://www.titans.com.au/titans_times/images/night_of_firsts.jpg

Check out the pose on TURBO. I wondered whether he would do it for me. I asked him to cross the swords above his head.

Looks as though the champion did it for me.