PDA

View Full Version : New Titans website for 2008

DIEHARD
15-03-08, 03:16 AM
Just to let everyone know, the Titans website has been revamped for 2008!

http://www.titans.com.au/

I think it looks fantastic, alot easier to navigate.

TITAN PETE
15-03-08, 08:11 AM
It looks 500% better & as Diehard has said it's much easier to navigate i only hope it is looked after everyday now ;)

Tamwelg
15-03-08, 02:15 PM
Yeah I agree the new look is much better. Still need a little cleaning up in a few areas, but much much better then last year.

ozynorts
17-03-08, 07:46 PM
Just to let everyone know, the Titans website has been revamped for 2008!

http://www.titans.com.au/

I think it looks fantastic, alot easier to navigate.
has anyone tried to login into the members only ara of the site??? I wasn't able to using last years details and there didn't seem to be any help re login detail.

Tamwelg
17-03-08, 08:03 PM
has anyone tried to login into the members only ara of the site??? I wasn't able to using last years details and there didn't seem to be any help re login detail.

Like most of the new site, it's not functional yet. Wonder how long it will be until it is fully functional and if it will be kept up to date. I'm not confident it will, but I will keep hoping.

Chaos
17-03-08, 09:18 PM
About time...

I like the recent news article being the main focus and easy on the eye.

The player profiles was the main section that annoyed me before the change...now you can view all the players, in player profiles, at once.

It's a massive site and the drop down boxes make it easy to access from every page

I'm happy now!

DIEHARD
17-03-08, 10:11 PM
Here is some info on the members login.

To login to the Members section of our brand new website - click on the top right hand corner of the home page, enter your membership number ? your password is your first initial in upper case.

Please be advised that additional online benefits exclusive to members will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Should you have any problems logging onto the members section of the website please do not hesitate to contact our membership hotline on 0755 810190.

Timmy Titans
18-03-08, 09:11 PM
I think its a much better website then they had last year

Although the top banner is a bit big for my liking

Tamwelg
18-03-08, 09:17 PM
Although the top banner is a bit big for my liking

Yeah I agree. I was just commenting to the wife that it looks at wide and it would be very easy to skinny it up a bit.

ozynorts
19-03-08, 08:51 PM
Here is some info on the members login.
thanks diehard, that worked.

Titanium_BD1103
19-03-08, 09:04 PM
I don't know, personally I liked the other site... the one that was there in the off season...

Yes this one is easier to navigate, but the page looks a mess with no clear lines to define the different sections... it's a big white space for news and then a bunch of not very streamlined boxes at the bottom.

I agree it's a lot more functional now, but asthetic wise, it's just not a hit IMO.. and I hate to say it... I think there needs to be more consistency and definition.... it looks like a jigsaw puzzle ATM.

Timmy Titans
19-03-08, 09:23 PM
What do you mean the boxes at the bottom are not streamlined

They look fine to me

And its preatty obvious where the new storys are

Titanium_BD1103
19-03-08, 09:47 PM
What do you mean the boxes at the bottom are not streamlined

They look fine to me

And its preatty obvious where the new storys are

What I mean is it is not clean... I am not saying it's not easy to navigate.

I think what the page needs is a border around everything... the white bleeding to the edges just doesn't look neat or right... maybe I'm on my own here... but I'm looking at the site not just as a website, but also as an piece of web art.

I guess that is what happens when you spend your day sitting opposite a website designer...:doh:

Tamwelg
02-04-08, 04:45 PM
Well it's been a while since the new webs site was uploaded and still it is not 100% functional or updated. Player profiles phave been fixed in very small amount almost on a daily basis, but it's still not right. Can some please grab the guy who updates this and tell him what position the players are playing.

I'm very disappointed, I visit the site almost daily to find nothing. The update does look better then it used to, but I'd rather them focus their attention on keeping it updated.