PDA

View Full Version : Legion Helmets!

Steve
11-03-08, 10:57 PM
I think we all agree, we're sex in latex hats with our Legion helmets!

What I'd love to do is get photos of others in the hats too.
Not just anyone though.

Titanettes.
Players.
Police at the games. :D
Anna Bligh!

Who else can we get?

DIEHARD
11-03-08, 11:01 PM
Great thread. I love the Legion helmets!

You can really see the photographer coming out of Stevo here!

We can get a shot of the Wally Lewis statue with a Legion helmet on.

patskE
11-03-08, 11:23 PM
wat they look like? anyone got a pic of one?

Steve
12-03-08, 10:24 AM
Heaps of pictures have been posted of us in the helmets from the trial games and the open day.

This is one of dannyboi's.
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v189/165/17/716104049/n716104049_701795_1058.jpg

Tamwelg
12-03-08, 02:29 PM
What I'd love to do is get photos of others in the hats too.
Not just anyone though.

Police at the games. :D

I have a few contacts who will be working at the game, so I can sort this one out for ya if ya want.

GCT_89
12-03-08, 02:58 PM
yas might wanna keep in mind that this will need to be done before the game as there is no way in hell that someone is going to volunteer to wear one of this things after it been on someone elses head for 80 mins........lol

SWEA---TY!!!!!

its quite yuk actually, but you dont notice it if your drunk......lol

Steve
12-03-08, 04:47 PM
I have a few contacts who will be working at the game, so I can sort this one out for ya if ya want.

So long as they won't get into trouble over it, but it'd have to be good PR for them. ;)

And yeah! They do get pretty gross inside after not too long on your head.
I'm sure the cheerleaders get plenty sweaty though, so hopefully they won't mind. :D

Oh... that girl who goes around interviewing people with the camera man (from Titans TV I think?), we need to get her wearing one!

Tamwelg
12-03-08, 05:52 PM
So long as they won't get into trouble over it, but it'd have to be good PR for them. ;)

Nah mate they won't get in trouble. Im getting there around gte opening time, so I'll come over and see you guys and then tee it up. One of my friends is working where I sit section 3-5, so she be the best choice and I reckon more then willing.

DIEHARD
12-03-08, 05:58 PM
It'd be fantastic to slowly collect an album of those types of pictures.

Great to hear you are getting there early Tam. Look forward to catching up.

Tamwelg
15-03-08, 01:21 PM
I tried to get a female Police Officer I know to get a photo in the helmet, but she got camera shy and pulled out. I will be able to get it sorted for you before over the next few home games.

BringBackWillie
21-03-08, 10:24 AM
Challenge for Steve - I'd like to see one on Turbo and Blade ;)

dee13
21-03-08, 04:30 PM
Challenge for Steve - I'd like to see one on Turbo and Blade ;)

I can make that happen at the next game Steve. Don't worry I have that one covered.:thumbsup:

C-Whiz
21-03-08, 06:12 PM
Good thread Steve, but my advice would be keep one helmet clean and dry for others to wear. Best pics would be if you could get opposition mascots to put it on! That would be worth double points! :)