PDA

View Full Version : Star in a Jetstar Titans ad!

DIEHARD
09-03-08, 07:46 PM
Star in a Jetstar Titans ad!

Jetstar, principal sponsor of the Gold Coast Titans are taking photos of Titans players for their national print campaign. Jetstar are looking for 100+ fanatical Titans supporters to form the backdrop for these photos next Tuesday at Skilled Park.

Jetstar want fans of all ages who will turn up in their Titans gear full of energy. You?ll get to be part of a Jetstar Titans shoot and may even have some individual shots taken that Jetstar can use in the newspaper or on posters! (All fans will need to sign a talent release form allowing us to use their image).

First 100 members to respond to this email will be able to take part. I will confirm your participation by return email so if you do not hear back from me this because the 100 positions have been filled.

Details

Start - 11.45am for 12pm

Finish ? Approx. 3.00-3.30pm

Tuesday 11th March 2008

Skilled Park, Robina

Please park at the southern end of the stadium or on Stadium Drive.

Entry to the stadium will be through Gate B.

*Please bring lunch (including drinks) as nothing will be available from the stadium.

Thank you for your support and I hope you are all counting down for this Friday?s big match just as we are.

Enjoy your weekend

Sharyn, Chris & Lisa

Jetstar Titans Membership Department

GCT_89
09-03-08, 08:56 PM
AARRRRGGGGHHH................Bloody UNI!

would have loved to be there, but have uni commitments.......

hully gully
09-03-08, 09:27 PM
could always ask the council they seem to want to be in everythng.......for free

Boofhead
09-03-08, 10:11 PM
I'm working so I won't be able to join in.

shamus
10-03-08, 09:27 AM
I'm there..... yeehaa.....gunna get my melon on tha telly....gunna get my melon on tha telly. This could be the start of something big....from a Jetstar Titans add to the big time.....maybe a cast member on Neighbours.....Don't worry people......I won't forget you!

Timmy Titans
10-03-08, 09:32 AM
Damn cant go

need to go to school . . unfortunately

Anyway shamus why would you want to be on neighbours

shamus
10-03-08, 09:56 AM
Anyway shamus why would you want to be on neighbours

All right then......Home and Away

Timmy Titans
10-03-08, 11:00 AM
That to

They are both really bad shows

C-Whiz
10-03-08, 09:30 PM
That to

They are both really bad shows

Tsk, tsk, Timmy! Don't be jealous of Shamus' overnight cult celebrity status. His appearance on either show could only improve the acting talent! But just like Big Brother housemates, he'll be forgotten about by the end of the week.

Anyway, too bad I have to work. I would've kept the mo-hawk on for this one!