PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

BanksWigan
02-03-08, 10:33 AM
Hi, I'm a true Pom from Wigan, love watching the NRL it's so much better to watch than ESL and I've fallen in love with the great side Gold Coast. I'm a pom so go easy on me :) .

~lee~
02-03-08, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. Good to see another English guy around these parts who also enjoys the NRL.

Good win for Wigan today, did you go to the game?

BanksWigan
02-03-08, 10:44 AM
Yeh I was there weather was awful but we put in a good performance. The NRL kept George Carmont quite he?s turning into a bit of a super star in Wigan.

TITAN PETE
02-03-08, 10:52 AM
Hi, I'm a true Pom from Wigan, love watching the NRL it's so much better to watch than ESL and I've fallen in love with the great side Gold Coast. I'm a pom so go easy on me :) .

Welcome mate & we will speak slowly so you can keep up ;)

Go_The_Doggies
02-03-08, 01:26 PM
So ah.. what about the RWC final? :p

P.S Welcome!

Super Cronk
02-03-08, 01:33 PM
welcome to the site.

Some advice...stay away from Lee...he is mixed up.

only kidding..he is a good bloke!

have fun!

C-Whiz
02-03-08, 05:17 PM

Well, it's an open forum and they let just about anybody in, even Poms, so welcome.

At least you're a fan of the Gold Coast team, so that puts you up there with the best blokes on this forum IMO. :) Do yourself a favour and come over for a game or two!
Ryan will shout you a Rum & Coke.

dee13
02-03-08, 05:23 PM
G'day BanksWigan,

Welcome to the forum. Great to have fans of the Titans joining up from overseas.

If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the forums dedicated Mods.

All the best
Dee/Blade

DIEHARD
02-03-08, 07:53 PM

Welcome to the Titans BanksWigan, it's great to have British fans on the board. I follow the Rugby Super League very closely and having more Poms makes it more fun at international time.

I really enjoyed watching the World Club Challenge, especially the awesome atmosphere provided by Leeds fans.

I wish we had more English players in the NRL, it helps them become better players and also raises the profile of the Super League. I'm glad the Titans weren't afraid to recruit English players such as Mathers and Carney, I'm disappointed it didn't work out but I hope it doesn't deter us from signing British talent in the future.

Welcome to the forum!

Super Cronk
02-03-08, 08:25 PM
I really enjoyed watching the World Club Challenge, especially the awesome atmosphere provided by Leeds fans.

.............bah!

;)

titanstattman
04-03-08, 07:45 PM
Hi there mate welcome to the fourm hope u hav fun