PDA

View Full Version : Well Done to the Tigers

PARANoIR
24-09-05, 09:34 PM
Congratulations to the Tigers on making it through to the Final. They were easily the best team tonight. They deserve to be there.

They are one of the few teams in the comp that I'll be happy to give my trophy too :D

Well done Wests.

Teegy
24-09-05, 09:37 PM
Being a Dragons fan i am disapointed but tigers deserved to win and i will be chearing them on next week

DIEHARD
24-09-05, 09:55 PM
That was awesome!

Tigers were fantastic. They deserve to be in the Grand Final. Amazing...

They ripped into the game, it was a fantastic match, I was so enthralled.

Scott Prince possibly played himself into a Kangaroo jersey.

How is Richards? Anyone got an update?

The crowd was fantastic and major shout out to the Wests fans especially the Wests Tigers Fanatics who had it all over the Dragon Army dispite being out numbered.

Sucked in Dragons.

Everything is right in the world...

Gold Coast in the NRL
Cronulla with no premierships
And St George continue to choke and be the bridemaids.

;) ....I love rugby league....

Storm
24-09-05, 10:01 PM
Yes its great to see a different club in the finals race each year and its even better to see a side that has struggled in the past get there as well.
The fairy tale teams in the past like Penrith, The Warriors, The Cowboys and now the Tigers is what keeps the fans of those teams faith in thier clubs as well as the new fans they create over the finals race when your team isnt playing anymore.
The chequered past of Craig Field and friend, Hoppa,Terry Lamb and a lack luster Darren Senter is all behind them now and the experience of Tim Sheens and the youthful exuberence of the young players is paying off.
Lets hope The Cowboys can do the buisness tomorrow :)

*Shontel*
24-09-05, 10:05 PM
GO THE TIGERS :D

p.s hi andy *waves*

PARANoIR
24-09-05, 10:08 PM

Gold Coast in the NRL

You forgot about the Roosters missing the 8! :D

Moejoe
24-09-05, 10:08 PM
That was awesome!

Gold Coast in the NRL

Cronulla with no premierships is a sad topic for me :( , Being a loyal Sharks supporter for so many years I really hope they can turn it around next year and Win one Grand Final Before I start cheering on the Titans.

On a side note, Well done to West Tigers/Balmain and all your supporters.

And heres hoping tommorows game is as exciting as tonights.

footyfan09
24-09-05, 10:13 PM
That was awesome!

Tigers were fantastic. They deserve to be in the Grand Final. Amazing...

They ripped into the game, it was a fantastic match, I was so enthralled.

Scott Prince possibly played himself into a Kangaroo jersey.

How is Richards? Anyone got an update?

The crowd was fantastic and major shout out to the Wests fans especially the Wests Tigers Fanatics who had it all over the Dragon Army dispite being out numbered.

Sucked in Dragons.

Gold Coast in the NRL

Its all good until the Cronulla bit hopefully next year before i swap to Gold Coast fingers crossed!!

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 10:57 PM
Dont mean to be a party pooper for tigers...but i think tonight was more a case of dragons playing poor and tigers playing alright. congrats to the tigers tho.

eelectrica
24-09-05, 11:08 PM
Yep well done Tigers. Enjoy the week and savour every moment of it.
Regardless of the result on Sunday to play the Grand Final really is a special moment.

Someone remind again of why the braindead qld origin selectors left Scott Prince out of the line up earlier in the year? He has been brilliant these last few weeks and is easily the form HB.

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 11:11 PM
Yep well done Tigers. Enjoy the week and savour every moment of it.
Regardless of the result on Sunday to play the Grand Final really is a special moment.

Someone remind again of why the braindead qld origin selectors left Scott Prince out of the line up earlier in the year? He has been brilliant these last few weeks and is easily the form HB.

well that was earlier in the year....and this is now. He has really hit form towards the back end of the season , if he was playing like this most of the year he would be very close to a QLD jersey.

eelectrica
24-09-05, 11:15 PM
well that was earlier in the year....and this is now. He has really hit form towards the back end of the season , if he was playing like this most of the year he would be very close to a QLD jersey.

He was in form then too. Qld origin selectors are braindead and at Origin time I'm a Queenslander.

Super Cronk
24-09-05, 11:24 PM
He was in form then too. Qld origin selectors are braindead and at Origin time I'm a Queenslander.

....but so was thurston. Thurston warrented picking in the team aswell...prince just missed out. They also went with thurston due to the other cowboys players and combinations with those players.

Dakink
25-09-05, 10:09 AM
I think Im going to cry....

At least I dont mind the Tiges - would have been worse if it was Manly/PArra/Dogs/Brisbane/Roosters/Cronullla... Wow my list is too long.

Teegy
25-09-05, 11:35 AM
I think Im going to cry....

At least I dont mind the Tiges - would have been worse if it was Manly/PArra/Dogs/Brisbane/Roosters/Cronullla... Wow my list is too long.
Isn't it strange how dragons supporters dislike the same clubs (throw Melbourne into that list)

Dakink
25-09-05, 11:37 AM
I Love Melbourne.

As for the others - I suppose that could be true. Dad is a Dragon and I grew up around him so there could be some truth to that. Though Brisbane for obvious reasons and Roosters for their attitude.

Teegy
25-09-05, 11:41 AM
I Love Melbourne.

As for the others - I suppose that could be true. Dad is a Dragon and I grew up around him so there could be some truth to that. Though Brisbane for obvious reasons and Roosters for their attitude.
I could never support melbourne after 1999

Dakink
25-09-05, 11:54 AM
Yea - Strange isnt it. Dont know why - just love the way they play.

Teegy
25-09-05, 11:56 AM
Kidwell drives me away from the strom aswell add crocker and you have storm with most penalties for 2006