PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi

los99
17-02-08, 07:55 PM
hey guys just saying hello for the 1st time even tho ive been a member since june 2007,been really slacked sorry.......
im from broadbeach GC, been to mostly all the titans home games last year and finally signed up for the gold membership this year. went to the open day today and seen where our seats were allocated and i cant complain great seats great venue I LOVE IT..............

DIEHARD
17-02-08, 08:11 PM
Hey los99! Great to have a brand new poster and a season member!

I think everyone who went in today went home delighted. I really enjoyed Anna Bligh, our #1 fan opening the stadium and Scott Prince kicking off the first ball, directly over the heads of us in The Legion/Section 30.

Got any favourite players? I'm of course a big fan of Scott Prince and Preston Campbell but also Ashley Harrison (I am so happy to see him signed with the Gold Coast.), Chris Walker, Shannon Walker and Mat Rogers.

C-Whiz
18-02-08, 08:04 AM
Hi los99, good to hear from you.

Now that you are posting you should see how close you are to Jenwood and that group of 26! They are somewhere in the GOLD members section too.

This is the beauty of the forum, allowing us to get to know one another on here and then meet other TITAN members/forum members at the games or at fan days etc, forming bonds that go beyond the cyber world. :)

Keep posting!

Titan_Fan
18-02-08, 11:35 PM
Hi Hi Hi well I aint new was here last year as well but the oldtimers has set in, I sure it was this name without the _ but that didnt work hahahaha, dont matter I back all new and freshly named for a new season :)

They tell me there is a fix for oldtimers but cant remember what it is

Wolfpak
20-02-08, 12:33 AM
Hi Hi Hi well I aint new was here last year as well but the oldtimers has set in, I sure it was this name without the _ but that didnt work hahahaha, dont matter I back all new and freshly named for a new season :)

They tell me there is a fix for oldtimers but cant remember what it is

Look on the bright side.... with oldtimers, at least you get to meet new people all the time!