PDA

View Full Version : Trial: Gold Coast v Wests Tigers

DIEHARD
08-02-08, 08:37 AM
Just to let everyone know, that if you want to be part of the Legion for this trial match, the first at Skilled Park., remember to get a Legion ticket from ticketek.com.au

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANS08&searchId=1c43e467-a457-487f-80e5-9c70ec22acfc

Legion (unreserved)
Adult $23.00
Family of 2 $32.00
Junior $14.00
Concession $19.00

Steve
08-02-08, 10:44 AM
Logged on to ticketek this morning.

steel unlicesed Alloc. Exhausted
away supporters bay Alloc. Exhausted

Looks like they're selling fast!

GCT_89
08-02-08, 11:46 AM
now the wait begins.........lol

just got them then.....was a bit slow........

GCT_89
08-02-08, 11:51 AM
getting them sent out instead of ezyticket that way i can keep the ticket as its the first ever game at skilled park......

Steve
08-02-08, 01:38 PM
getting them sent out instead of ezyticket that way i can keep the ticket as its the first ever game at skilled park......

I really should have done that, but I went with ezyticket.
Damn!

C-Whiz
08-02-08, 02:13 PM

Sent out? Geez, at what point do you start to panic if they haven't arrived?
I got ezy tickets to most games last year, and now wish I didn't. But the same for memberships, you don't get individual tickets unless you actually requested them.

I've got LEGION tix, but has anyone else actually got their tickets yet? It says "General Admission" on them, and they have aisle and seat numbers on them.

Don't want to find out on game day I'm sitting with Tigers fans!

GCT_89
08-02-08, 03:00 PM
well i figured it only takes fortnight for mail tops......and its nearly a month till game day so i thought id be alright.....but yea i ezyticketed the games last year too

Steve
08-02-08, 06:44 PM
Mine has GA 129, I think rather than an actual allocated seat, it means it's general admission and 129 have been sold.
That's my take on the aisle and seat number!

dannyboi
08-02-08, 07:09 PM
Mines got row seat and section as well and i know i ticket legion cause it says legion price catagory

dee13
08-02-08, 07:34 PM
You guys are like kids in a candy shop right now. With only a few weeks to go, the build up to our first game at Skilled is now starting to hit fever pitch.
I have been waiting for the first game at Skilled since the first game at Coffs Harbour and Carrara. Even more so since becoming Blade

Its truely going to be an amazing ride these next few months and it all starts at Ipswich and Skilled next weekend.

DIEHARD
08-02-08, 11:51 PM
Mine has GA 129, I think rather than an actual allocated seat, it means it's general admission and 129 have been sold.

It says ROW GA, which means General Admission, so don't sweet it.

I like your theory Steve. Because I have tickets 127 and 128. You must have got your ticket right after me!

dannyboi
13-02-08, 07:06 PM
Legion ticket number 287 (i bought an extra one) so it's slowly filling -legion section up by 100 peeps in a week....

hully gully
21-02-08, 07:35 PM
Like any other the titan s Legion should have a standard or banner large for intimidation purposes for all to on tv to envy, if any one is a screen printer or can organise iam willing to chip in ... any idea's or has it already been done?

DIEHARD
21-02-08, 07:49 PM
Like any other the titan s Legion should have a standard or banner large for intimidation purposes for all to on tv to envy, if any one is a screen printer or can organise iam willing to chip in ... any idea's or has it already been done?

I have a pretty sweet banner that is half made. It just needs the name THE LEGION properly emblazed on it. I'm gonna have this ready for the trial.

But the more banners, Legion, Titans or Player related the better. I'd really love to see a lot of banners in Section 30.

GCT_89
22-02-08, 11:40 AM
Sent out? Geez, at what point do you start to panic if they haven't arrived?

not anymore....arrived in the mail today......phew!

It says ROW GA, which means General Admission, so don't sweet it.

I like your theory Steve. Because I have tickets 127 and 128. You must have got your ticket right after me!

hahaha.....diehard got 127, 128, steve got 129 and i got 130, 131, 132 & 133
yea its the number of tickets sold not seat number.....

I have a pretty sweet banner that is half made. It just needs the name THE LEGION properly emblazed on it. I'm gonna have this ready for the trial.

But the more banners, Legion, Titans or Player related the better. I'd really love to see a lot of banners in Section 30.

yea is that the one with the titans logo from a large flag?

there is a pretty sweet spot along the fence right infront of the legion bay that is blank ie. no advertising.....great spot to put a banner letting everyone know that we are THE LEGION! ;)

C-Whiz
22-02-08, 03:52 PM
there is a pretty sweet spot along the fence right infront of the legion bay that is blank ie. no advertising.....great spot to put a banner letting everyone know that we are THE LEGION! ;)

I've still got my banner from last year. It's hanging up in the bar room (garage) at the moment. I could donate that to the LEGION if you were going to use it along the fence line. We tied it to the fence late last year at a few games.

GCT_89
22-02-08, 04:23 PM
I've still got my banner from last year. It's hanging up in the bar room (garage) at the moment. I could donate that to the LEGION if you were going to use it along the fence line. We tied it to the fence late last year at a few games.

ive got a feeling that your one might be a little bit too wide.......cant be covering the loyal sponsors of the stadium............lol
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8392/mlegionandblademw5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
thanks for the offer.........

also i was thinking, one that has THE LEGION on it....just so that people know......lol

DIEHARD
26-02-08, 03:44 AM
Just some info for Saturday.

Saturday's program: 3.40pm Balmain (Premier League) v Seagulls (Qld Cup); 5.15pm (U20) Titans v Tigers; 7.30pm Titans v Tigers.

We will have a Titans Under 20s team to barrack for and warm up with before the main event.

I also encourage everyone to get there ASAP, so we can claim our seats. I really don't want to be barring seats for too many people.

Also if you want to buy a Legion ticket for the match, get one ASAP because the section is nearly a sell out.

DIEHARD
01-03-08, 12:42 AM
Try and get to the game as soon as you can. So we can make sure we all sit with each other and I don't have to mind seats...for long.

I'll be there before the first match but getting there for the Titans Under 20s would be ideal timing.

C-Whiz
01-03-08, 08:04 AM
Try and get to the game as soon as you can. So we can make sure we all sit with each other and I don't have to mind seats...for long.

I'll be there before the first match but getting there for the Titans Under 20s would be ideal timing.

A word of warning to anyone expecting DIEHARD to mind a seat for you.....

He's always late! ;)

I'll be there 5ish, depending on how long it takes me to get in etc.

I'll be on the 4;35pm train down from Nerang, arriving Robina 4;41. Anyone else know what train they will be on? I'll be bringing my young fella and sitting with the LEGION.

Steve
01-03-08, 09:13 AM
I'll be getting the 1:42 train from Eagle Junction, getting into Robina at 3:10.

dannyboi
02-03-08, 12:12 AM
As per my other post - thank you to everyone who came tonight.

The legion should be a great place to hang out and enjoy the games.
If you are a legion member but you are not currently sitting up the front... please... we might look scary with our big flags and carrying on etc but that's what it is all about and we want everyone to join in. We are friendly and harmless - promise :) and we want everyone to join in so please come and sit with us regardless of who you are. We were all random strangers at some stage and everyone is welcome in the Titans / Legion family. Adults, Kids, Girls and Boys...

Check out tonight's pictures.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v189/165/17/716104049/n716104049_701795_1058.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v189/165/17/716104049/n716104049_701796_1357.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v189/165/17/716104049/n716104049_701797_1641.jpg

and... the most iconic picture that should be on the front cover of the titans mag....

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v189/165/17/716104049/n716104049_701798_1940.jpg

dannyboi
02-03-08, 10:30 AM
Just a quick question from anyone sitting somewhere other then the legion section like TitanPete, can you hear and see the Legion from other parts of the Stadium especially the drum etc?

Paul
02-03-08, 10:48 AM
I was in section 19 at the other end of the stadium and at the start of the game I could hear you guys extremely clear and very loud but not really much after that although the flags and stuff was very obvious and stood out all night, the most noise was coming from the middle bay of the eastern stand

C-Whiz
02-03-08, 11:07 AM
the most noise was coming from the middle bay of the eastern stand

That would have been the groans from Mish and her Tigers friends ;)

Nice to meet you Mish! :) Thanks for coming up and saying hi.

Seriously, good to know there are other sections of the crowd making noise that people are taking notice of. And good to know the LEGION are standing out, doing their thing at the Northern end.

Once we get the NE corner going in the Sand section, we'll have it all linked from one end to the other. I just wonder if PETE and OzDavo can lift that whole Western stand!

Steve
02-03-08, 11:28 AM
Poor Mish, travelling all the way for a loss! Damnit, should have gotten a photo of her with the Legion. :D

DIEHARD
02-03-08, 07:56 PM
Poor Mish, travelling all the way for a loss! Damnit, should have gotten a photo of her with the Legion. :D

Well that's a dedicated fan for you.

Mish
11-03-08, 11:41 AM
haha well don't get too used to the groans.. I plan to be doing a lot more cheering next time :)

I was thinking the other day that I should of had a photo with you all.. we will put that on the schedule for round 26 when I come back up there.

Steve
11-03-08, 12:05 PM
haha well don't get too used to the groans.. I plan to be doing a lot more cheering next time :)

I was thinking the other day that I should of had a photo with you all.. we will put that on the schedule for round 26 when I come back up there.

Don't get too excited, is that 3-0? 4-0? to the Titans now? ;)

Mish
11-03-08, 09:44 PM
Don't get too excited, is that 3-0? 4-0? to the Titans now? ;)

One would think thats 3-0 but Prince told us after the game (when my mate asked him for their 3-0 photo) that the trials don't count.:)