PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

numba1fan
29-01-08, 07:54 PM
Hi!!!

I'm the new kid I guess...well...Hi!!:D This is the first forum I've ever joined so I have absolutely no idea what to write...I guess Hi will have to do...

dee13
29-01-08, 08:17 PM
Hi there Newbie/ Numba1fan,

Welcome to the Titans forum.

My name is Dee. Im a moderator on the forum and I am also the lucky guy inside the Blade suit.

The best way to start off on the forum is to just add your views to the wide range of topics on this forum. If you see something around town that you want to talk about or are interested in, start your own thread and invite people to talk about it.

Feel free to ask any of the moderators any questions you may have.

All the best
Dee/Blade

Capital_Shark
29-01-08, 08:57 PM
Welcome bud.

Gotta agree with Dee - just be an opinionated SOB. Some will like what ya got to so say, others won't. Provided there is a bit of gray matter used when formulating the opinion, it shouldn't matter much.

titanstattman
29-01-08, 09:54 PM
Hi there nb1f u will hav fun here and its really good to see another fan from up north.

If u got sumthing on ur mind feel free to talk about it or u need help with anything fell free to ask us all dude

Hoppy2007Dragons
29-01-08, 10:25 PM
hey, welcome and enjoy.

C-Whiz
30-01-08, 02:32 PM
Hi!!!

I'm the new kid I guess...well...Hi!!:D This is the first forum I've ever joined so I have absolutely no idea what to write...I guess Hi will have to do...

Hello and welcome mate. This is the first and only forum I've ever joined as well, and it's been pretty good to me, so I'd say you should enjoy it to. It took me a while to get posting, but once you start it's hard to stop. Plenty of threads to join in on, so you'll find something of interest. Enjoy!

Super Cronk
30-01-08, 05:07 PM
welcome mate!

maybe a stupid question but what team do you support?