PDA

View Full Version : Happy Australia Day!

C-Whiz
26-01-08, 11:36 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Australia Day, and for those lucky enough not to be working I hope you go out and do something Australian to celebrate.

Even if you don't feel like getting active, you can always just eat a lamington or something..... Lamingtons.....MMMmmmmmmm :)

We're heading off to my Sisters for backyard cricket and swimming in the pool. 2-Up will be played and thong throwing comp as well.

Hope you all have a great day!

Ryan
26-01-08, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Australia Day, and for those lucky enough not to be working I hope you go out and do something Australian to celebrate.

Even if you don't feel like getting active, you can always just eat a lamington or something..... Lamingtons.....MMMmmmmmmm :)

We're heading off to my Sisters for backyard cricket and swimming in the pool. 2-Up will be played and thong throwing comp as well.

Hope you all have a great day!
Happy Australia Day everyone.

A 4&20 followed by a lamington sounds like a good start. Might finish off with a few Bundies then go sledge some foreigners at the closest sports ground :D

http://www.bestanimations.com/Flags/Australia/Australia-01-june.gif

HodgoBerro
26-01-08, 11:14 PM
eat a pie
cook a snag on the barbie
watch alf stewart on the telly
wave an aussie flag
wear a corked hat

do things that are patriotical to our nation

for gods sake listen to australias most successful band - INXS!

Happy Australia Day all

I'd say drink a Fosters but thats vile.

jenny
26-01-08, 11:21 PM
Happy Australia Day Guys ;)
Hope Its A Great Weekend For You All Xoxo

Hoppy2007Dragons
28-01-08, 07:36 PM
I had hair spray, crazy hats, flags as capes, beer, snags and cricket, i hope every one had a wonderfull australia day and celebrated what is best about this country and its many people.

C-Whiz
28-01-08, 09:01 PM
I had hair spray, crazy hats, flags as capes, beer, snags and cricket, i hope every one had a wonderfull australia day and celebrated what is best about this country and its many people.

Sounds like you had a good one mate. That's what it's all about. :)