PDA

View Full Version : hi

chris_walker_fan
25-01-08, 11:04 PM
Hi I am Chris walker fan. i am in brisbane. For a few years now I have been running what is called the Walker Brothers Fanclub. I hope to have some titans fans come on board and support chris walker(and his brothers)
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/thewalkerbrothersfanclub/
See you in the forums and hopefully my fanclub. :)

DIEHARD
25-01-08, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of Chris Walker fans around here, especially me.

We are all hoping he has a fine year and gets his opportunity to show everyone what a rugby league freak he is!

Super Cronk
25-01-08, 11:54 PM
welcome to the site CWF.

jenny
25-01-08, 11:56 PM
Hi I am Chris walker fan. i am in brisbane. For a few years now I have been running what is called the Walker Brothers Fanclub. I hope to have some titans fans come on board and support chris walker(and his brothers)
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/thewalkerbrothersfanclub/
See you in the forums and hopefully my fanclub. :)

Hey CWF welcome,:)

C-Whiz
26-01-08, 09:19 AM
Welcome on-board mate. I've been very impressed with Chris's attitude and work ethic since he joined the TITANS, and of course his abilities. Can't wait to see him back on the paddock reproducing those great results again this year.

I'll have a gander at your site.

Cheers mate.

dee13
26-01-08, 09:42 AM
Hi there CWF,

Welcome on board the Titans forum.

I have always liked Chris as a player. He is a great talent and we are very happy to have him at the Titans.

Over the past year I have gotten to know Chris through my role as Blade at the club. He is an absolute champion of a bloke. He is the sort of guy who is willing to take time for his young fans and will have a chat with everyone.

All the best

Dee/Blade

Titanium_BD1103
26-01-08, 10:23 AM
Welcome mate... :)

Walker is on the right track and hopefully without injury can be a good force for us in 2008... he's got talent, and he showed that a bit in 2007, lets hope for even more this season... :D

titanstattman
28-01-08, 11:01 AM
WElcome mate to the forum

Chris has allways been my frov player he will do us good this yeah.

Hoppy2007Dragons
28-01-08, 07:29 PM
Welcome, had a quick peek at your site, not too shabby at all.