PDA

View Full Version : Titans fans - 2008

ryan_oss
20-01-08, 05:30 PM
Hi everyone, it's been a while since i've posted, but my aim is to post more often with the new season not far away from kicking off.
Really looking forward to this season - now that the Titans have a new ground that fans and players can call 'their own fortress', it will be exciting to be a part of a club that's forging it's own identity on the Coast.

I was wondering if there was any Titan's fans (who aren't official members) that are looking at going to some games this year, with the idea of going as a crew or group? Guys and Girls, diehard fans or just casual fans should all be encouraged to go along and have some fun...Just a thought until the season kicks off anyway.

The touch game vs the Broncos HQ fans...is this game still on? I'm keen for any chance to throw the old footy around

GCT_89
20-01-08, 06:11 PM
Hi everyone, it's been a while since i've posted, but my aim is to post more often with the new season not far away from kicking off.
I was wondering if there was any Titan's fans (who aren't official members) that are looking at going to some games this year, with the idea of going as a crew or group? Guys and Girls, diehard fans or just casual fans should all be encouraged to go along and have some fun...Just a thought until the season kicks off anyway.

The touch game vs the Broncos HQ fans...is this game still on? I'm keen for any chance to throw the old footy around

hey mate hows it going.........

yea im pretty sure the touch day is still on the cards..... http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=11512

and by non official members do you mean people who havent got season tickets?
if so, you can still organise to sit with a big group if you buy tix for the legion bay........unreserved seating...........
and there are plenty of diehard fans that wil be more than welcoming....

DIEHARD
20-01-08, 09:54 PM
Absolutely, the Legion bay is there for you.

You can bring as many people as you want, sit with them and us.

The touch footy is still on for sure. We'll have unlimited interchange so everyone gets a go.

ryan_oss
22-01-08, 02:53 PM
GCT,
Yeah thats right, I meant people who don't hold season tickets, can they still sit in the member's part of the ground..But both you and Diehard seem to think that'll be sweet so it's all good!
Real keen for the touch game, i'll put my name on the dotted line

Steve
22-01-08, 03:35 PM
I assume all seats are being allocated first, and any remaining come season start will be available for purchase, so each seating level (gold, silver, etc) will have both season members and game day purchasers.

The Legion section is unique in that while we still have season passes, it's general admission, so no allocated seating.