PDA

View Full Version : Titans tattoo fan

titanstattman
02-01-08, 07:30 PM
Hello out there titans fans and everyother fan of clubs i would like to take this time just to introduce myself to everyone u all prob seen me on tv or the paper wen i get it all done.

My name is Doug im a father of one and another one due in march im a Kayak maker i lov my job and as u prob can tell i love footy and im a mad titans fan ( u think ) lolol so im glad to meet u all and hope to talk soon.

Doug. num1 fan

C-Whiz
02-01-08, 09:52 PM
Hey Doug,

welcome to the forums. Are you the crazy mo-fo on page 31 of the TITANS 2007 year book? ;) Is that you, the K-man, the crazy fan?

You make Ryan seem balanced and sensible! ;) Just kidding mate, love your work. Hope to see you strutting your stuff around Robina Stadium sometime.

I think you are Bona-fide LEGION material! Certainly crazy enough LOL! :)

Have a good one mate.

titanstattman
02-01-08, 09:57 PM
Hey there thanku for the welcome and yes that is meeeeeeeee and u will see me at every home game and nearly every away game too....

C-Whiz
02-01-08, 10:04 PM
Mate, you are pretty hard-core! It's blokes like you that live the dream while most of us just turn up in supporters gear on game day! :)

You gonna get it done each season? I figure, 2 arms, 2 legs......... 2011 could be a painful memory! ;)

Anyway, see you at the games. You got season membership? LEGION?

C-Whiz
02-01-08, 10:09 PM
Hey mate, have you got that pic from the year book? If so you should post it on here. Just in case anyone hasn't seen it/you.

titanstattman
02-01-08, 10:19 PM
Mate iv git the book but i only just signed up tonite so tomoro i will try and get it up and running.

With the memembership i havnt decided on wat to get yet but i gotta do it soon wat u got?

And with the tatt i will add top 8 finsh, top 4 finsh and than the 1 or 2 finsh added.

C-Whiz
02-01-08, 10:23 PM
With the memembership i havnt decided on wat to get yet but i gotta do it soon wat u got?

And with the tatt i will add top 8 finsh, top 4 finsh and than the 1 or 2 finsh added.

I've got season tix for the family in the "Sand" section (cheap seats) up in the North East corner. The LEGION is the middle section of the Northern stand. About $460 each, i think, give or take.

Mate, when we win a premiership, I might think about getting something too. Hopefully it won't be too far down the track.

DIEHARD
02-01-08, 10:33 PM
Wow I was wondering when you would sign up. When I first saw you I knew we'd have to get you on the forum or we wouldn't be worth our salt!

Can you post us some pictures of your tatoos?

Also with membership, get Legion membership and come sit with us! We are the supporter group and we want the most passionate fans in our special bay.

You certainly qualify! We want all the passionate fans there, so we can create nuclear reactor of atmosphere to spread around the stadium.

If you are an avid away game goer, I look forward to catching up with you at many but also you should make sure you sit with the Southern Legion. They are at all NSW and ACT matches.

Glad to have you here mate!

titanstattman
02-01-08, 10:52 PM
Yes im here and here to stay and yeh tomoro i will try and get a pic of the tatt up for all to see and im really thinking of getting that memembership it would be great fun i clicked on the supporter link but not working?????

DIEHARD
02-01-08, 10:56 PM
Yes im here and here to stay and yeh tomoro i will try and get a pic of the tatt up for all to see and im really thinking of getting that memembership it would be great fun i clicked on the supporter link but not working?????

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realise! I will fix that up now.

Check out this link. http://www.titans.com.au/?mod=news&id=406

I'm the guy that has the huge flags at the matches BTW.

HodgoBerro
02-01-08, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forums doug

although i support the broncos im still in the design & placement process of my premiership one.

hopefully on the 10th of may im getting my shaun berrigan 2006 clive churchill medal on my bicep

i got my 1st tattoo (an INXS/Michael Hutchence one on my right wrist) back in november and i cant stop at one!

Maybe we should have a tattoo thread....

jenny
02-01-08, 11:05 PM
Hello out there titans fans and everyother fan of clubs i would like to take this time just to introduce myself to everyone u all prob seen me on tv or the paper wen i get it all done.

My name is Doug im a father of one and another one due in march im a Kayak maker i lov my job and as u prob can tell i love footy and im a mad titans fan ( u think ) lolol so im glad to meet u all and hope to talk soon.

Doug. num1 fan

Welcome Doug...great to have you here, you'll love it.;)

Super Cronk
02-01-08, 11:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate!

Just for those of us who arent familar with you and your work can you let us know what the year book is etc, and why you are well known?

titanstattman
03-01-08, 12:23 AM
Yeah sure and thank you for the welcomes.

The year book is about how the gold coast went about becomming the 16th team in the NRL comp it tells u about the nock back and how gold coast never gave up the fight and than we became the 16th team, how we got our name too everything,all about the lead up to the very frist game and basic the hole year of the titans wat happend and wat did'nt happen in 07. 2007 YEAR OF THE TITANS BOOK is a really good book to read anything u wanna know about the start and the becomming of the best NRL team in the game go buy it.

And for myself i am the gent who has the TITANS logo tattoo and the year we entered the premiership and followed by that the frist ever 13 run on side agaist the dargons. And im in the year of the titans book on page 31

C-Whiz
03-01-08, 09:31 AM
Welcome to the forum mate!

Just for those of us who arent familar with you and your work can you let us know what the year book is etc, and why you are well known?

Hope this helps! :)

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee155/c-whiz/titanstattoo.jpg?t=1199312719

Posted with Dougs permission, of course.

dee13
03-01-08, 09:38 AM
Hi there Doug.

My name is Dee. Short for Dennis. Im the man in the big blue suit, BLADE. Its great to finally have you on the forum. Michael Searle treats his team like a big family and over the past year and a half, or even more, thats what this forum is for most of its members.

When I first read the story in the paper and saw it on the news, I was amazed. I have been contemplating getting a Blade tattoo on my back(shoulder) for a while but have been trying to save for my wedding. When I get it done we can start a Titans tat club together.

Will you be at the fan day at Skilled Park because It will be a great chance for the forum to get together before the 2008 season starts.

All the best buddy
Dee

titanstattman
03-01-08, 10:13 AM
Yo thanks c-whiz save me mucking around with it cheers.

Hi there dee and thanku for the welcome wen would the fan day be?? i would love to make it to meet everyone and get ready for u good season of football, so ur MR blade ay well i better not tackle u wen i see ya next time heheheheheh. wen ur ready too get the tatt let me know and i'll hook u up so u get a real good job....

titanstattman
03-01-08, 10:49 AM
And please note i am not wearing lipsick even thu it looks like it im not i was sick that day and it was windy and beiung out side all day my lips look all $%^& up... heheheheh lolololol

dee13
03-01-08, 10:57 AM
The fan day is at Skilled Park on February 17th at 10am. Once I get more information from the club I will post it into its own thread.

Hoppy2007Dragons
04-01-08, 01:01 PM
Welcome doug. Enjoy ur time.

hugebrianfan
04-01-08, 01:20 PM

Doug. num1 fan

welcome mate :) enjoy it here..

no i havent seen you no where at all sorry

Timmy Titans
04-01-08, 04:47 PM
welcome mate :) enjoy it here..

no i havent seen you no where at all sorry

probably because you dont live in queensland

anyway i've never seen anyone get so many welcome posts when they joined the forum

titanstattman
04-01-08, 05:14 PM
Just like too say thank u all for the welcomes u hav all made me feel welcome here.