PDA

View Full Version : Hey Titans Fans!

goldcoastitans
20-12-07, 12:51 PM
Intro:
Hey guys/girls my name is Wade, and i am addicted to the Titans as most people on the GC are. I have been a crazy supporter since the beginning not missing one home game...i even made the game against the Warriors in NZ!

Main:
I have been running a titans fan myspace page since the Titans started and have been keeping people up to date through there, if everyone is interested in having a look and maybe giving me some feedback it would be appreciated
link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=171395534

I update the site after every game and if there is any new news i update straight away. I speak to players when i can and if not the players i see some of the staff often and get the goss from then.

I also get great support on the page from Dee THE MAN AKA BLADE, the poor guy is def the man specially at games in the suit! He also runs his one on there under Blade and also keeps people up to date.

i have also started up a Facebook fan page where everyone can post information and pictures so again if you on Facebook join the group
link:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2423357088

So thats all about me and my support i hope lots of you on the forum can have a look and join the sites :)

My Ending :)

Hope everyone of you have a great Christmas and i look forward to chatting to everyone on here and getting to know some true die hard fans. And look forward to seeing everyone and the NEW SKILLED STADIUM in '08!!!

Coaster
20-12-07, 08:29 PM
Good stuff Wade.

Glad to have you on board.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hoppy2007Dragons
21-12-07, 12:26 PM
Thats an impressive site.

dee13
21-12-07, 02:32 PM
Hi there Wade,

Welcome to the forum mate. There are alot of Diehard Titans fans here to meet. Im sure you will have heaps of laughs throughout the 2008 season and also getting to know Titans fanatics just like you.

Im sure this year THE LEGION will be organising some gatherings so make yourself known and come and say hi if you see me around the grounds.

All the best
Dee/Blade

titanstattman
03-01-08, 10:45 AM
well done man i love it good too see another titans fan on da coast.....

hugebrianfan
04-01-08, 11:20 AM
hey wade, welcome!!

C-Whiz
04-01-08, 11:24 AM
Hi Wade and welcome.

I missed your first post, but it seems you are an avid fan spreading the good word! Keep up the good work mate and look forward to getting the low-down from you in the future.

hugebrianfan
04-01-08, 11:44 AM
I had a look at it and yes it looks good