PDA

View Full Version : Round 6 2008: Broncos vs Titans @ Suncorp

HodgoBerro
09-11-07, 02:13 PM
as some may know im a qld reds season member and i recently got the 2008 pack to be suprised that the friday the 18th of april the reds are playing against the western force at suncorp - which is the same weekend as the broncos v titans game at suncorp

which makes me think is the broncos v titans game more viable on a sunday arvo instead of a friday?

hugebrianfan
09-11-07, 02:53 PM
I personally believe that this game will be hard because brisbane are a good team, but good luck to the titans

Timmy Titans
09-11-07, 07:35 PM
yeah i agrre

it probably will be played on a sunday for televised coverage on 9

because they don't have matches on tv on a saturday night unless its on pay tv which is to expensive

Queenslander
10-11-07, 09:13 AM
Sunday games bring in the families which is good for the game, but this game is a guaranteed sell out no matter what day it is played.

Boofhead
10-11-07, 01:27 PM
Sunday games bring in the families which is good for the game, but this game is a guaranteed sell out no matter what day it is played.

True that. Would rather a Friday night fight out though, makes for a better atmosphere.

dee13
10-11-07, 02:29 PM
I can't wait for the return showdown on the sidelines between Buck the Bronco and Blade. Awsome fun last year.

DIEHARD
10-11-07, 02:37 PM
I can't wait for the return showdown on the sidelines between Buck the Bronco and Blade. Awsome fun last year.

It's great fun for the fans as well. I grew up enjoying that sort of mascot shenanigans, but it's died out over the last decade.

Great to see some character back on the sidelines!

dee13
10-11-07, 02:53 PM
Now that I am fairly used to the suit and I will be closer to the action and the fans at Skilled expect more fun from Blade on the sideline. The atmosphere of Skilled should see Blade dancing alot more next year. Hopefully a few of the other mascots can make the trip to the Titans "House of pain".