PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 2008

Queenslander
27-10-07, 06:50 PM
Killeen leaves Big Brother

Exclusive, By Fiona Connolly, Media Writer
October 27, 2007 04:35pm

CHANNEL Ten star Gretel Killeen is leaving the Big Brother series after seven years as host.

The Ten Network intends on airing an eighth series of the show next year, but with falling ratings across the franchise, the show is set to undergo a major re-vamp with Killeen "the first on the list" to go.

Industry sources said network executives signed off on the decision last week.

Aside from having a new host, Big Brother will also undergo a fresh new format, with a re-think of the rules, a new set and a possible location change all on the discussion board.

Although the final show of Big Brother 7 this year attracted an average audience of 1.9 million viewers, it was still down from its peak of 2.9 million in 2004.

Overall, the reality series has been a ratings disappointment this year, particularly in Ten's core demographic of 18 to 49-year-olds, where it has dropped almost 15 per cent.

"It's actually amazing it (the re-vamp) hasn't happened before now.

"It's been in need of a face lift for at least the last two seasons," an industry source said today.

Some viewers on dedicated fan websites have expressed discontent with Killeen, accusing her of being aggressive with some housemates and gushing with praise of others.

Dedicated fan websites have accused her of being "rude", "judgmental" and "sarcastic" during her final season with others saying the 46-year-old was "old and tired".

But Killeen still has a large fan base with viewers, who have expressed strong support for the host on internet blogs and chat forums.

Fans on a forum from unofficial.com.au have backed their beloved Killeen saying: "Big Brother Wouldn't Be Big Brother If It Wasn't For Her!!!

"No One Would Watch it if it wasn't for her!

"She is the best host and the best thing for Bb!"

With time remaining on her contract with Ten, Killeen is believed to be pursuing other projects, which include writing a drama series for Ten and a new book.

She recently returned from New York where she met with publishers and is working on a film script.

Among contenders to replace Killeen is Big Brother Up Late and Friday Night Games host Mike Goldman, who is a proven hit among loyal fans and former Neighbours star Natalie Bassingthwaighte who will be road-tested as host of the upcoming So You Think You Can Dance series.

Falling ratings have been of such concern to Ten, it is understood staff from the network and the Edemol Southern Star group, were asked to "be creative", and provide ideas to freshen up the franchise.

Network Ten refused to comment this week, saying talk of Killeen's role and the re-vamp of the show was "pre-mature".

The news also comes after Ten almost lost the flagship BB brand in a fierce bidding war with the Seven Network last month - a battle which pushed the price up to more than $40 million.

"They're gonna have to prove that money was well spent and get some viewers back," a source said today.

Big Brother himself, Endemol Southern Star group manager Kris Noble, recently resigned from the production company.

The group's new boss Rory Callaghan is believed to have backed the move to let Killeen move on.

It is understood former Channel Nine Executive Producer Virginia Hodgson will take over the role of Big Brother.

Killeen has fronted more than 250 shows and interviewed more than 100 evictees.

Killeen has declined to comment, and Channel Ten did not return calls after being contacted by The Daily Telegraph Online today.

www.news.com.au

PROMETHEUS
27-10-07, 06:52 PM
I didnt watch the last series,cant even tell you who won.
Have only watched series one.
Like hypercolor t-shirts,BB has had its run.

HodgoBerro
27-10-07, 07:39 PM
i haven't watched an episode since day 2 i always hated gretel killen

DIEHARD
27-10-07, 07:44 PM
I'm going to try and get my friend to audition for next year...

travop
27-10-07, 09:02 PM
who in the world would surpport killen seriously its like shes two people in one uncoordinated fashionist

hugebrianfan
27-10-07, 09:07 PM

that'd be pretty awesome!! yeah i would hate to host that show. I think alisha won it..um nah i dont really watch it. I watched it when Blair and sarah maree was in it, i loved the first series but i havent really liked the others..

wonder who the new host will be

DIEHARD
28-10-07, 01:42 AM
King Kyle and Jackie O for BB

IT'S time to go ... Gretel.

Gretel Killeen has been dumped from Big Brother as Ten seeks to revamp the struggling show by introducing new hosts, radio duo Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O.

"Working on Big Brother has been an extraordinary, challenging and rewarding experience," Killeen said.

"I'm really proud of what we've achieved but I now have the seven-year itch and am busting to get on with a million new things, including my first feature film, which we're shooting in the new year."

After seven years, the show is in dire need of a change.

The 2007 series was criticised for its boring and predictable housemates, resulting in poor ratings and speculation the show might be axed.

But producers Endemol Southern Star have confirmed the show will return in 2008 in a "tighter, re-energised format".

Jackie O wants 'shake-up'

It will again be filmed at Dreamworld on the Gold Coast.

"I would like to see them shake it up, especially with the contestants because I think everybody is sick of the same old contestants going in," Jackie O said.

"It actually gets really boring after a while.

"As a fan, I have always wanted a bigger variety of people in there and also to push the contestants more."

Her co-host has a similar view and speaks from experience.

Sandilands was a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother in 2002 and was a guest in the house for a weekend this year, although he had to leave early because he suffered from a migraine.

Sandilands wants 'grumpy old men'

"I want that conflict, that real sense of drama rather than that frat house drama that we've seen over the last few years," Sandilands, who is also a judge on Ten's Australian Idol, said.

"It is time that we mix it up a little bit.

"We will still have young, fun people in there but the whole house won't be full of 20-something losers.

"I would like the old grumpy man that hates loud noise and hates young people in there."

Both Sandilands and Jackie O praised Killeen on her hosting of the show, saying they were big fans of her TV style.

Ten will be hoping for a big boost in ratings with the revamped show.

http://www.news.com.au/

Boofhead
28-10-07, 03:01 AM
Needs more turkey slapping imo...

Super Cronk
28-10-07, 11:29 AM
i wish BB was leaving our tv's.

kyle is the biggest moron and annoying twat there is. it wont help ratings.

DIEHARD
28-10-07, 04:12 PM
I thought it was pretty weak how he left the BB house with a migraine.

Super Cronk
28-10-07, 05:51 PM
I thought it was pretty weak how he left the BB house with a migraine.

kyle was in the house?

DIEHARD
28-10-07, 06:01 PM
Yea he went in as an intruder this year.

dee13
28-10-07, 07:02 PM
I think Gretel held on for one or two years too many. The show has had its day. It seems that the game show is just attracting wanna-be C grade actors. I think the 2008 series will be an embarrasment for channel 10.

DIEHARD
28-10-07, 07:18 PM
Tne best part of the series was Paul v Merlin, they need to follow this up.

We need hippies, lefties, righties, commos, funny people, grumpy old men, nerds and people with life stories and interesting things to say.

Queenslander
28-10-07, 07:33 PM

It looks like it will be different next year:

Big Brother is back!
Yes, Big Brother is back for 2008. With new hosts, Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, and lots of great changes, BB08 will be the most exciting yet.

And we can announce one of the biggest changes now: anyone can submit a video audition for the site!

From Tuesday October 30, housemate wannabes can upload a one-to-two minute video about themselves to say why they deserve a place in the BB house for 2008. All the details you'll need will be on the site from Tuesday.

Then, in December, the Australian public gets to choose! Fans can view eligible videos here at the BB website, rate them and vote online.

The candidates behind the three most-voted eligible videos will win a place in the 2008 Big BrotherHouse.

And the producers will also be guided by how the Australian public voted in selecting the rest of the Housemates. Watch closely Australia - this season it's your choice

www.bigbrother.com.au

DIEHARD
30-10-07, 06:41 PM
I dreamt I was on BB08 last night.

aspher
30-10-07, 07:14 PM
Wait, so they replace the most annoying female ever with the most annoying male ever?

I think the concept of the show still has merit, but year after year it is so poorly executed - beginning with the choice of housemates - that it's just not worth watching.

(The worst thing is the way it inturrups other shows. It always runs late, it replaces shows etc.)

DIEHARD
30-10-07, 07:24 PM
Dont worry I am currently working on a video entry for my mate, who would make the show the best show in town.

hugebrianfan
30-10-07, 07:50 PM

Gretel Killeen has been dumped from Big Brother as Ten seeks to revamp the struggling show by introducing new hosts, radio duo Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O.

"Working on Big Brother has been an extraordinary, challenging and rewarding experience," Killeen said.

"I'm really proud of what we've achieved but I now have the seven-year itch and am busting to get on with a million new things, including my first feature film, which we're shooting in the new year."

The 2007 series was criticised for its boring and predictable housemates, resulting in poor ratings and speculation the show might be axed.

But producers Endemol Southern Star have confirmed the show will return in 2008 in a "tighter, re-energised format".

"I would like to see them shake it up, especially with the contestants because I think everybody is sick of the same old contestants going in," Jackie O said.

"As a fan, I have always wanted a bigger variety of people in there and also to push the contestants more."

Sandilands was a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother in 2002 and was a guest in the house for a weekend this year, although he had to leave early because he suffered from a migraine.

"I want that conflict, that real sense of drama rather than that frat house drama that we've seen over the last few years," Sandilands, who is also a judge on Ten's Australian Idol, said.

"We will still have young, fun people in there but the whole house won't be full of 20-something losers.

"I would like the old grumpy man that hates loud noise and hates young people in there."

Both Sandilands and Jackie O praised Killeen on her hosting of the show, saying they were big fans of her TV style.

I think Kyle and Jackie O would be awesome hosts! they'll add a bit of humour to it

DIEHARD
30-10-07, 08:06 PM
Yea Kyle certainly isn't my favourite person...

But at least he might add something, Gretel just spoke nothings, all riddles, spin and other BS.

You could pretty much completely tune out when she was speaking.

DIEHARD
07-11-07, 07:16 AM
UP LATE RETURN?

KYLE Sandilands and Jackie O won't be the only contentious additions to next year's Big Brother.

Sandilands, BB's new co-host, has revealed Channel 10 is likely to resurrect its late-night adult-only show.

He said 10 should never have kow-towed to wowsers and taken the controversial adult-only show off air.

The weekly show - which featured antics deemed too rude for prime time - did not screen this year as producers bowed to political pressure to axe it after the infamous "turkey slapping" incident.

Even Prime Minister John Howard joined the protesters, labelling the show "stupid" and calling for it to be dumped.

"I know John Howard did the classic old person thing and freaked out about it when he had never even seen it," Sandilands said.

"He would never watch that sort of show. You can tell just by looking at him.

"I believe it is coming back after Channel 10 got scared into taking it off this year."

BB took a dive in the ratings this year, but late last month Channel 10 said Sandilands and Jackie O would take over from Gretel Killeen as hosts in a major revamp.

Meanwhile, Ten yesterday hosed down rumours that Australian Idol was also set for a major shake-up - with the fate of judges Marcia Hines and Mark Holden in doubt - to cut costs and boost ratings.

http://www.news.com.au

DIEHARD
07-11-07, 11:12 AM
Big Brother saboteurs rock the vote

Big Brother likes to call the shots, so he could be in for a nasty surprise after agreeing to throw part of the audition process for the 2008 series open to an online vote.

Following flagging ratings for this year's outing and criticisms the show had become tired and predictable, Big Brother's producers have promised to give viewers more control over who goes into the house next year.

Would-be housemates have been invited to submit a 90-second audition clip on the Big Brother website.

The submissions will be put to an online vote from next month with the top three guaranteed a spot in the house and the top 50 guaranteed to go through to the second round of auditions. The remaining housemates will be chosen by the producers, Endemol Southern Star (ESS).

"The view is that we'll probably attract that bigger and wider pool of people who might not be able to get somewhere to do an audition but they can certainly get online to do it," Ten's head of digital media, Damian Smith, said

But Big Brother fans are already plotting ways they could rig the voting system to ensure their favourite gets into the house.

Members of the Behind Big Brother fan community are in the process of deciding which of them will be the guinea pig.

"Someone here must be foolish enough to want to be a Big Brother Housemate?" wrote forum member Warren_Oates.

"This place has thousands of members. If we all voted for the same person we should be able to stack the voting system."

Mr Smith said people would need to register an account on the Big Brother website in order to vote and only one vote would count per registered user. However, it's not clear whether there will be anything stopping someone from registering multiple accounts.

"We're doing everything possible to ensure that the voting is legitimate," Mr Smith said.

He said the online vote would be final one but the show's producers would still have veto power because Ten and ESS owed the other housemates a "duty of care". They had to "make sure that [the selected] people are capable of doing the housemate thing".

Ten recently created its own channel on YouTube to promote certain shows but Mr Smith said the Big Brother '08 audition process would be done exclusively through bigbrother.com.

In another attempt at renewal, Big Brother institution Gretel Killeen was dumped as the show's host last week in favour of radio personalities Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O.

http://www.smh.com.au

hugebrianfan
07-11-07, 04:29 PM

I was kinda pretty happy when i found out they were becoming the new hosts :D they'll make it so much fun.

travop
07-11-07, 05:08 PM
im pretty ticked off cause i reckon kyles a knob, they should off let bree or mike goldman to host it

hugebrianfan
07-11-07, 05:22 PM
im pretty ticked off cause i reckon kyles a knob, they should off let bree or mike goldman to host it

yeah everyone has different opions. yeah i agree Kyle can be a knob, hes one of my least favourite judges on australian idol. But i guess hes alright at radio

Social Loafer
07-11-07, 06:06 PM
A lot of people seem to Hate Kyle, but that would be one the reasons he would have been chosen. People love to hate.

For the record, I don't mind him. If you saw his interview on Andrew Denton it gives you a different perspective on him.

hugebrianfan
07-11-07, 09:29 PM
A lot of people seem to Hate Kyle, but that would be one the reasons he would have been chosen. People love to hate.

For the record, I don't mind him. If you saw his interview on Andrew Denton it gives you a different perspective on him.

It'll be interesting to see what he does to big brother.

I'd laugh if he makes the ratings go down :D:clap:

C-Whiz
10-11-07, 08:37 AM
Kyle Sandilands as host? Just another reason NOT to watch it.

How does this knob keep getting gigs? I just don't get it.....

travop
10-11-07, 09:32 PM
Kyle Sandilands as host? Just another reason NOT to watch it.

How does this knob keep getting gigs? I just don't get it.....

lol alot of folk on the forum dont like bb
i think one of the main reasons most ppl hate bb is from media reports and how they make the smallest event into front news headlines while an earthquake erupts in a 3rd world country and if its lucky gets a small coulum in the newspaper right in the courner of the middle page

HodgoBerro
11-11-07, 10:46 AM
i dont think its a bb thing travop i think its a newscorp/news limited thing they write a lot of garbage

the reason why i dont watch it is because im so sick of the reality type tv shows that are on

the only reality shows i watch are news and sport.

Social Loafer
11-11-07, 11:17 AM
i think one of the main reasons most ppl hate bb is from media reports and how they make the smallest event into front news headlines while an earthquake erupts in a 3rd world country and if its lucky gets a small coulum in the newspaper right in the courner of the middle page

Agree with you 100%.

What makes me laugh is people who start whinging that the show shoudl be axed because they don't like it.. So using their logic if anyone doens't like a TV show it should be axed. There wouldn't be much left on T.V if we did that.

Be great if these potential Nobel Prize Winners worked out how to use a remote :duh:

hugebrianfan
11-11-07, 04:38 PM
Agree with you 100%.

What makes me laugh is people who start whinging that the show shoudl be axed because they don't like it.. So using their logic if anyone doens't like a TV show it should be axed. There wouldn't be much left on T.V if we did that.

Be great if these potential Nobel Prize Winners worked out how to use a remote :duh:

yeah if people dont like a show and they reckon it sgould be axed then all shows will be axed off..including the footy i know so many people that hate the footy!! and if thats gone then they'll be no enjoyment in my life.

travop
11-11-07, 08:56 PM
bb will never be axed it make so much money its not funny. if bb had 50,000 people vote in one night they will probally make 275000 dollars and if they have that most days then thats alot of money

HodgoBerro
11-11-07, 09:39 PM
its not always about the money to keep a show on the air all it needs is poor ratings and complaints from the governing body for it to be booted

bb is getting old now and once it becomes that viewers become bored and find something else to watch

other than kyle and jackie o to the somewhat rescue its days are short lived.

C-Whiz
11-11-07, 10:42 PM

Yes, maybe, or it could just be because it is a crap "reality" TV show. :)

btw, I actually went into the BB house while the housemates were in lockdown to do a repair in the kitchen. It was pretty full-on with security and stuff, but I managed to get a souvenir from the house, and then managed to get it signed by 2 housemates when I went on ROVE the following week. True story!

Grimmace
21-04-08, 09:08 AM
Last night they revealed one of the house mates, Her name is Terri and she is a 52 yr old grandmother. Theyre going to reveal another "housemate" on tuesday.

~lee~
21-04-08, 09:46 AM

I would be in the group on here who doesnt like bb. I guess i just expect more from a programme. Why watch a show about 24 hr surveillance when we live it everyday.

skape
21-04-08, 11:14 AM
Yeah the only show that was half decent on BB was uncut, & that was only cause it showed them all drunk & they would do something stupid...but other than that they are boring!
I said they should change it a bit.. & put family's in there together... Could you imagine have to live with other people that have kids...you would be killing each other before the day is out...or the kids would be. :p But obviously they would change it heaps...so its more about just watching how family's get along or do things differently. & not bloody watching people in the shower!!

TITAN PETE
21-04-08, 09:59 PM
Last night they revealed one of the house mates, Her name is Terri and she is a 52 yr old grandmother. Theyre going to reveal another "housemate" on tuesday.

I hope she keeps her clothes on :ugh:

Steve
21-04-08, 10:13 PM
I hope she keeps her clothes on :ugh:

I don't.
For two reasons.
I don't watch the ****.
And I heard that Corey kid is going to be in it. I want them to shag.

Quickly followed by a cleansing fire going through the house.

TITAN PETE
21-04-08, 10:35 PM
I don't.
For two reasons.
I don't watch the ****.

But will he have those Sh#t sunnys while he's doin Nanna :laugh:

Nathalie
23-04-08, 08:30 AM
I don't.
For two reasons.
I don't watch the ****.

ARGH!!!!!! argh argh arghhhhhhhhhhh....

Luckily he's not going to be a proper housemate as he's underage.

And a complete tosser.

Steve
23-04-08, 10:04 AM
ARGH!!!!!! argh argh arghhhhhhhhhhh....

Luckily he's not going to be a proper housemate as he's underage.

And a complete tosser.

So what you're saying is, once he's 18 he'll be an ideal housemate?

C-Whiz
23-04-08, 06:55 PM
So what you're saying is, once he's 18 he'll be an ideal housemate?

LOL, nice one! :rolf:

skape
23-04-08, 07:17 PM
OMG i wish i was a fellow housemate... If he was there i would be kicked out in the first 5 mins.
Cause i would kick him fair in the nuts & say Harden the #### up!! :fight:

Dragons
23-04-08, 08:17 PM
OMG i wish i was a fellow housemate... If he was there i would be kicked out in the first 5 mins.
Cause i would kick him fair in the nuts & say Harden the #### up!! :fight:

Yeah! I would of given him a clip around the ears though.
Noticed your sig, so you all got one of the rusted ones :D

Grimmace
23-04-08, 08:35 PM
A bit mor on th 52 yr old Terri she is a fan of pauline hanson, so the next housmate ten reveals is a girl named Dixie she looks like someone from an aboriginal background.

Nathalie
28-04-08, 11:29 AM
Dixie is Aboriginal :D

Also last nite, when I was watching SYTYCD waiting for the ads to come on so I could see who the next housemate was - I literally screamed when Rima came up on the screen. I was like '**** that's RIMA!!!!' then her name came up.. poor Shaun came running in thinking something was wrong :( I know Rima, we both went to the same high school in Melbourne and she's at least a year older than me because she was either one or two year levels above me (I'm 23).. she and her brother are both.. how do I put it.. 'little'. She's alright (and her lil bro is AWESOME), she's nice but I've heard others say she's quite annoying sometimes. But looking at these other housemates.. I think she'll be one of the least annoying, haha..

DIEHARD
28-04-08, 11:37 AM
I can't wait for Big Brother 2008!

I'm a reality tv junkie! :D

Nathalie
28-04-08, 11:46 AM
Yeah DieHard - I was only thinking about watching it this year, but now I'm definitely going to watch it. Even after Rima goes, whenever that is. Should be good!

Apparently an Afghan Muslim pulled out of the show (housemate) just a few days ago, too. Cited family and personal reasons. I thought that was kinda weird since he went all the way through the audition process, lockdown etc then pulls out for those reasons just days before going in.. oh well.

Grimmace
28-04-08, 11:49 AM
There was some more info revealed last night, theres going to be a BB Kombie and the housemates will share the one bed. Two new house mates were revealed one is a SCFI junkie and the other is a midget who likes people falling down especially the old folkes.

Paul
28-04-08, 08:51 PM
when the bloke brought out the Raiders jersey did anyone else hear a bunch of people yell GO THE TITANS?

LOL I was cracking up

WTF is with travis's voice? he sounds like Elmo

titanstattman
28-04-08, 09:29 PM
when the bloke brought out the Raiders jersey did anyone else hear a bunch of people yell GO THE TITANS?

LOL I was cracking up

I just came on here to say the same thing a heap of ppl helled out GO THE TITANS and did ant see the guy wearing the titans jumper behind K & J'o he was sitting up the back???????

Timmy Titans
28-04-08, 09:30 PM

LOL I was cracking up

How far in was it?

Do you know?

I might watch a replay of it on the ten website

Paul
28-04-08, 09:31 PM
He was the last one in the house,His name is david.

Timmy Titans
28-04-08, 09:33 PM
Sweet i'll watch it sounds funny

Titans Rock
28-04-08, 10:46 PM
Squeaky is already pissing me off lol

Who in the crowd had their Titans top on and Said Go Titans when the Raiders top was helf up? :D

DIEHARD
29-04-08, 12:15 AM
I raced home in time with 5 mins to spare so I wouldn't miss out!

I'm cheering on Saxon and the Raiders fan. Got to have some rugby league solidarity! He seems pretty good.

I reckon its stupid that they are voting out a person already between them.

But I would strike and refuse because BB said you won't get inside until you nominate a person to be evicted. So simply don't nominate and rough it, show some backbone and stick together housemates! It's YOU v BB!

Titans Rock
29-04-08, 12:22 PM
thats a very good point, they should do just that and see what reaction BB gives them. will be interesting to see who goes and 4 what reason

DIEHARD
29-04-08, 02:19 PM
thats a very good point, they should do just that and see what reaction BB gives them. will be interesting to see who goes and 4 what reason

Yea...they should. But you aren't dealing with the smartest cookies. :doh:

I just think it's mean not to at least give every one at least one week in the house.

I also think it's a mistake not to have a kitchen or a big pool (Probably will reveal one later though.) because I used to watch Big Brother LIVE feed off the site. And all they used to do is loitter in the kitchen and make breakfast, lunch and dinner. At least it was something to do, it was a responsibility and it was funny when people couldnt cook.

Also that Friday night games stuff is and always has been rubbish.

No Up Late is a big loss. :cry:

DIEHARD
29-04-08, 03:57 PM
If Saxon gets evicted I'm going on BB strike! :mad:

I could talk to him for days about aliens and conspiracies! :D

I should sign up so I can watch live streaming on my 3 phone! :thumbsup:

Ryan
29-04-08, 04:01 PM
I don't intend on following BB this year, but I caught a glimpse of that Bianca chick last night. I think that sold me enough to just check out a few episodes of the uncut\late show............

DIEHARD
29-04-08, 04:08 PM
I don't intend on following BB this year, but I caught a glimpse of that Bianca chick last night. I think that sold me enough to just check out a few episodes of the uncut\late show............

Both those shows are cancelled this year.

Ryan
29-04-08, 04:16 PM
Bugger, hopefully You-Tube will come through for me then!
Surely one of the camera men will let go of some dodgy footage......

Darren Lockyer
29-04-08, 07:09 PM
It's because this year they don't have the hot women they have had in previous years. do u rwally wanna look at a 1 meter tall women and a 52 year old grandma

Titans Rock
29-04-08, 09:46 PM
grannys gone. anyone gonna try breaking into the house? :p

Boofhead
29-04-08, 09:48 PM
I attempted to watch tonight, I couldn't sit through it for more than three minutes without walking out of the room.

Same old crap, +1 midget.

:doh:

Hoppy2007Dragons
29-04-08, 10:56 PM
i heard uncut was coming back, i haven't heard anything but i don't watch the show or intend to.

Paul
30-04-08, 06:54 AM
Brigitte has to be the worlds biggest bimbo.I've seen some dumb girls in my time but this one takes the cake.

This quote by her sums her right up

"I don't dumb myself down,I'm just naturally like that"

Shame the old bag is gone,She would of been much more entertaining than half of these bogans. I can't stand that Ben guy,He certainly thinks his **** doesn't stink

DIEHARD
30-04-08, 12:30 PM
I cant believe they got rid of Terri, she was a huge asset to 2008. And the older viewers and younger viewers wanting some interesting conversation and conflict will switch off.

The producers are idiots, they tried to do a snap eviction to push their ratings, but overall they have slit their own throat.

She'd have been value.

Nathalie
01-05-08, 06:37 PM
I cant believe they got rid of Terri, she was a huge asset to 2008. And the older viewers and younger viewers wanting some interesting conversation and conflict will switch off.

The producers are idiots, they tried to do a snap eviction to push their ratings, but overall they have slit their own throat.

She'd have been value.

Terri's going back in the house this Sunday. Along with Corey Wankington :doh:

DIEHARD
01-05-08, 06:53 PM
Terri's going back in the house this Sunday. Along with Corey Wankington :doh:

Yea I'm so happy about that.

How about Nobbi having a hissy fit over sleeping in the Kombi! :laugh: He is absolutely spewing.

That guy can't handle any heat and is in love with himself.

I reckon it'd be great to be in the Kombi. Away from the others.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

Paul
01-05-08, 06:57 PM
I can't believe anyone wants to give that little ****wipe any media exposure at all.He's a ******** teenager who thinks he's "it" just because he threw an out of control party, he's a twat

. I hope saxon smashes his head in when he's in the house

and btw,have any of you seen him without his poxy glasses? He looks like a friggin caveman

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/images/COREY_NEWS3.jpg

Steve
01-05-08, 06:58 PM
No wonder he wears them. Hides the monobrow he got waxed for that photo.

dee13
02-05-08, 04:34 PM
My wife and I are both BB tragics. I love the mind games that the competition plays. Its an awesome experiment for human behaviour.

Picking up where we left off last year with tickets to the BB finale. My wife got us tickets for this Sunday night. Is anyone else going?

skape
02-05-08, 05:12 PM
To the person that said "It's because there is no one hot in there this year" that they dont have uncut. Well ummm i wouldnt mind getting a look at rory's package!!! :p ;)
I'm so angry at BB this year for putting that tosser Corey in the house!! i would honestly love the kick whoever was responsible for making that happen fair in the head!!! I thought they had to be 18 to go in there. ??
Talk about stupidity ... hmmm How bout we let that anoying *edit* corey into the house... give him another positive for him doing something so dumb & for dressing like some 70's pimp... dumba$$'s

Paul
02-05-08, 08:11 PM
My wife and I are both BB tragics. I love the mind games that the competition plays. Its an awesome experiment for human behaviour.

Picking up where we left off last year with tickets to the BB finale. My wife got us tickets for this Sunday night. Is anyone else going?

How much are the tickets? I have a dreamworld annual pass,I wonder if you get them cheaper.

Paul
03-05-08, 01:42 PM
Rima broke her leg in the friday night games and is out of the BB house for good

and this picture/quote was posted on a BB website,It made me LOL

*edit* Picture and quote removed *edit*

dee13
03-05-08, 01:58 PM
How much are the tickets? I have a dreamworld annual pass,I wonder if you get them cheaper.

We got complimentary tickets off someone from Dreamworld.

DIEHARD
04-05-08, 09:35 PM
I have to admit that episode was well worth watching!

The three webmates were garbage. I thought some real interesting people would have been picked but obviously these three were the onces who got the most mates to vote for them or voted for themselves all christmas holidays...

But Terry is back and didn't Nobbi go nuts! Her entrance was followed by a minute long BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP as Nobbi unloaded his feelings in full colour.

And what about Corey.... OMG! He got booed so badly! You'd think it was a Titans match at Skilled Park! At Skilled even if we throw a blatant forward pass the refs call is still drowned in bbbboooooo! The Gold Coast BB audience gave it to Corey.

But how scared and arkward is the kid. Like a deer in head lights!

Paul
04-05-08, 09:54 PM
Michael is Michael Crafter, Vocalist from I killed the prom queen. Thats how he got in. All the hardcore fans in the country voted for him

dee13
04-05-08, 09:57 PM
I was at the BB show tonight. I have to say, Corey is so lucky he went out via the back door. People were lining up to have a crack at him if was walking out the same way the first 2 housemates went out.

Paul
04-05-08, 10:00 PM
I think it's disgusting he's been given the time of day by channel ten. Any money he makes from this PR stunt should go to paying back to all the damage that his party cost

Anyone who buys the "aww he's just a misunderstood quiet little kid" BS that Kyle put on all night needs their head read

Robbie_Dee
05-05-08, 10:29 AM
I have to admit that episode was well worth watching!

The three webmates were garbage. I thought some real interesting people would have been picked but obviously these three were the onces who got the most mates to vote for them or voted for themselves all christmas holidays...

But Terry is back and didn't Nobbi go nuts! Her entrance was followed by a minute long BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP as Nobbi unloaded his feelings in full colour.

And what about Corey.... OMG! He got booed so badly! You'd think it was a Titans match at Skilled Park! At Skilled even if we throw a blatant forward pass the refs call is still drowned in bbbboooooo! The Gold Coast BB audience gave it to Corey.

But how scared and arkward is the kid. Like a deer in head lights!I'm not a fan of big brother at all, but couldn't resist watching that last night, just to see that little bastard getting eaten alive. He was ****ting himself, turns out he's not all he made himself out to be in the first place! :p

Timmy Titans
05-05-08, 11:25 AM
I'm with robbie dee

I'm not a big fan but couldnt resist watching it last night

When terri came back into the house nobbi was swearing his head off

I was so funny

He did not like it one bit

Corey looks so weird without his glasses on

DIEHARD
05-05-08, 11:35 AM
I'm with robbie dee

I'm not a big fan but couldnt resist watching it last night

When terri came back into the house nobbi was swearing his head off

I was so funny

He did not like it one bit

Corey looks so weird without his glasses on

I was watching BB 24/7 on my 3 mobile and I think Brigitte and another girl were talking on the bed behind his back while he is out side and she said she thinks he looks like a monkey and then the other girl cut in and said... "parasite".

So I don't think he is all too welcome in the house!

Timmy Titans
05-05-08, 02:03 PM
Appears there is a bit of hatred in the house then

I think he might be one of the first up for eviction then

DIEHARD
05-05-08, 02:09 PM
Appears there is a bit of hatred in the house then

I think he might be one of the first up for eviction then

Well he can't be evicted because he isn't a housemate, he is classed as an intruder.

But honestly they paint this guy as Ferris Bueller or Van Wilder but he has no personality. When they showed the videos of him answering questions of himself, it was flat out embarrassing.

skape
06-05-08, 10:38 AM
lol Corey looks like he was about to *edit* his pants :D He looked so nervous. Maybe he might be exciting to the 15-16yrs old. :p But he is boring in my opinion.

titanstattman
07-05-08, 12:07 PM
Did any1 watch BIGMOUTH on monday night now i know where nobbie got his name from. He was out the back having a shower in the raw and all the other house mates were having there breakie or sun baking....

Monday nights at 9.30pm

DIEHARD
07-05-08, 04:43 PM
Did any1 watch BIGMOUTH on monday night now i know where nobbie got his name from. He was out the back having a shower in the raw and all the other house mates were having there breakie or sun baking....

Monday nights at 9.30pm

I tuned in and saw Rebecca Wilson, the rugby league basher and AFL apologisist and immediately tuned out again.

C-Whiz
07-05-08, 05:14 PM
I tuned in and saw Rebecca Wilson, the rugby league basher and AFL apologisist and immediately tuned out again.

Yeah, put her into the house to make it even less interesting and another reason not to watch.

DIEHARD
07-05-08, 06:08 PM
Not long until tonight's show. :surprise:

After missing the last two, I'm looking forward to catching up!

Dragons
07-05-08, 08:20 PM
Did anyone notice how muck Cory picks his face and does a strange sideway crank to his head?

skape
08-05-08, 09:12 AM
Yeah i noticed that. He freaks me out :surprise:

Grimmace
29-05-08, 07:25 PM
bah theyre doing the intruders yet again, i was hoping theyd get rid of that. One of them is an old man and his quote is :Generation y are lazy and freeloaders".

Dragons
29-05-08, 09:06 PM
bah they're doing the intruders yet again, i was hoping they'd get rid of that. One of them is an old man and his quote is :Generation y are lazy and freeloaders".

I think it just the way he feels. My parents said the same thing about us, so I think it just the changing of the times. You will probally say it too in another twenty years. My motto is "your not here for a long time, your here for a good time"

DIEHARD
29-05-08, 10:12 PM
I've been saying for years they should put a pet dog in the house. Isn't he cute.

The hypnosis was a load of crap. :ugh:

Loved Nobby's reaction to the blow up at family dinner from outside watching on a tv. He was loving it.

Out of the housemates I like Travis, Renee...er....Oh Nobby.

Rory and Brigette are middle of the road.

I dislike Bianca, Dixie (Cries every episode) and Ben.

I don't mind Terri or Alice.

Paul
29-05-08, 10:27 PM
couldn't disagree more

The hypnosis was hilarious,loved all of it

the dog is stupid,It's as if theyve all been told to "talk/tell secrets" to the dog

Rory is a scumbag,he needs to go asap

Nobbi to win, Alice to stay so I can keep perving on her

DIEHARD
29-05-08, 10:35 PM
The hypnosis is a load of crap, its fake. Really poor acting.

Definitely not worth an hour special. :ugh:

daveyk
30-05-08, 12:56 AM
bah theyre doing the intruders yet again, i was hoping theyd get rid of that. One of them is an old man and his quote is :Generation y are lazy and freeloaders".

one of the intruders is a mate.... go cherry!!!!

C-Whiz
30-05-08, 06:55 AM
The hypnosis is a load of crap, its fake. Really poor acting.

Definitely not worth an hour special. :ugh:

The whole Big Brother show is crap, not worth an hour and definitely not special!

Grimmace
01-07-08, 08:54 AM
I watched Big mouth last night and that was to see one particular sgement with Terrance, yet another interesting housemate gone The reason i wanted to see this segement was because for the past few weeks i've heard Rebecca Wilson complain about how she doesnt like him and how she votes for him neumerous times everyweek. I admit i didnt like him but atleast he brought something to house

After last nights effort she should be sacked. She was totally agianst him from the get go. with such ridicoulous questions as why did you want to go into the house ? she was talking to him as some creepy old perverted man. To make matters worse for Terrance they called Bridgettes dad.

At the end you could tell he didnt want to be there but yet they made him stay untill they went off the air.

Coaster
01-07-08, 10:40 AM
Totally agree Grimmace, that drag queen Wilson is the uglist person inside and out ever to get stuck on a tv screen, she offers nothing but biased one liners, and i get chills up my spine each time it opens its mouth.

I want to see her fail so bad.

titanstattman
01-07-08, 01:16 PM
Bring on PAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM hehehehehe

goldcoastitans
01-07-08, 01:16 PM
who cares its big brother ...the crappest show on tv! ...i cant wait for the thread:

BIG BROTHER FINALLY CALL IT QUITS .......

now that would be a great thread :D :D

DIEHARD
01-07-08, 03:02 PM
The show suffers after they voted Nobbi off! :mad:

titanstattman
01-07-08, 04:33 PM
The show suffers after they voted Nobbi off! :mad:

Yeah he did bring fun to thye house

dee13
01-07-08, 05:02 PM
I don't know what it is about Rema but she irritates me.:banghead:

This may sound relly wrong but, She makes me want to take up Dwarf throwing.

As for Bridgette, I would love to slap the taste out of her mouth. She is nothing but a disrespectful little snot nosed rich kid. Her parents need to be locked up for neglecting their responsibility to teach her the value of money, respect to others and common decent values in life.

DIEHARD
01-07-08, 05:12 PM
I agree there is something odd about Rema and it has nothing to do with how tall she is.

I agree with Dee about Bridgi but I still can't help but get a laugh at her. She always seems so pouty, grumpy and unimpressed. I get a lot of laughs out of her, but if I was in the house, she would drive me mad.

The one I dislike most is Bianca, she is such a whinger and a self appointed know it all at 18 years. She always has to be the centre of attention and the way she carries on I would have eliminated her and buried her in the sandpit out the back already. Or hotwired the kombi and drove over her.

I think the idea of a mole is great, IF they actually did it. But its fake, there is no mole... Waste of time and waste of opportunity. They should have had a REAL mole.

Country_Titan
01-07-08, 09:23 PM
If was in the house i would wanna line the litte dwarf up for a conversion over the house wall..

Nobby was da best.

Tezza to win i recon..

titanstattman
01-07-08, 10:05 PM
If was in the house i would wanna line the litte dwarf up for a conversion over the house wall..

Nobby was da best.

Tezza to win i recon..

He was the best fun in da house..

But i dont think she will win

Paul
01-07-08, 10:18 PM
I don't know what it is about Rema but she irritates me.:banghead:

she's a creepier version of chucky and her voice is ultra creepy

http://www.kollectablekaos.com.au/images/14in-Bride-of-chucky.jpg

titanstattman
02-07-08, 03:28 PM
If there is bb in 09 im going to try out for it

Just think me locked up in the house hehehehehehehe

~lee~
06-07-08, 08:19 PM
In Australia you watch Big Brother
In United Kingdom Big Brother watches You!!

Paul
08-07-08, 02:39 PM
so Cherry finally got a bit of Brigitte

well played sir, well played :thumbsup:

titanstattman
08-07-08, 04:14 PM
Im going to apply if there is anoither bb just so i can be the fast bloke kicked from the house.............

daveyk
08-07-08, 04:17 PM
so Cherry finally got a bit of Brigitte

well played sir, well played :thumbsup:

thats cherry for you bro... have known him for years

titanstattman
08-07-08, 07:28 PM
thats cherry for you bro... have known him for years

How can sum1 be friends with a wanker like that the missis and i cant stand this tosser he thinks hes all that but over all his tosser wanker and everthing else i cant sy on here,........:fight: :fight: :fight:

GCT_07
08-07-08, 09:24 PM
Not a Cherry fan at all... mind you I m trying to picture everyone that is still on it and its only Ben that I have any time for... used to think Rory was alright but now... what does the guy want... some sort of award for his sexual conquests.... those that need to boast dont always have something to boast about... it is after all his own opinion and not that of the other person involved..... OR... was there someone else involved ;)

Paul
08-07-08, 09:34 PM
I hate ben and Rory.They were always involved in the ganging up of others but as soon as crap hit the fan they'd back right off and let others take the wrap. They both go on and on about others "playing the game" but those 2 are the worst at it.

hugebrianfan
08-07-08, 09:59 PM
I dont really watch big brother, heard its good though

Paul
09-07-08, 08:03 PM
Kyle mentioning Rima to Pamela anderson:

"I'm kind of disappointed because last week we lost our midget"

Pamela-"well,they're easy to lose"

:D

Dragons
09-07-08, 08:47 PM
Kyle mentioning Rima to Pamela anderson:

"I'm kind of disappointed because last week we lost our midget"

Pamela-"well,they're easy to lose"

:D

Yeah! that was funny.
Then Kyle said what part of America are you from...she said I'm from Canada. LOL

titanstattman
09-07-08, 08:56 PM
so hope that brig goes she sh1ts me

titanstattman
09-07-08, 08:57 PM
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i get my wish the i get everything nd want evrything b1tch is gone

Paul
09-07-08, 08:59 PM
wanted rory to go so bad,He is a effing tool

Brigitte was the house entertainment whether you loved or hated her

titanstattman
09-07-08, 09:01 PM
Just need that tosser chreey to go u know that guy with the girls name

Paul
09-07-08, 09:12 PM
I laughed so hard when Kyle just said to brigitte

"Pamela anderson is about to enter the house"

and brigitte replied

"oh well,there goes cherry"

LOL :D

GCT_07
10-07-08, 12:56 AM
Bridget drove me nuts... I seriously wanted to slap some sense into her... and i m talkin closed fist slaps :fight:

Thank You Thank You Thank You... Shes GOOOOOONE

Ohhh with Pamela... watch Cherry.... Rory is in there just lapin it up... having a good old time... Cherry is all mr put on the act like he has some weird **** chance of gettin with her... OHHH CHERRY... dreamin dude dreamin

DIEHARD
10-07-08, 01:22 AM
Seems Im the only one devastated by Briggi's eviction! :ugh:

I thought she was great value. Now without Nobbi the house gets more boring. I guess I will cheer for Travis.

But damn I really don't like that Cherry guy. I could deal with all the other housemates except this bloke.

GCT_07
10-07-08, 01:42 AM
See occasionally Diehard we do agree.... Cherry is an absolute try hard.... watch him on tomorrows show... he seriously thinks he has a chance at Pamela Anderson.....

TITAN PETE
10-07-08, 07:49 AM
I look forward to the Monday night late show & hope to finally see a chick getting her gear off :surprise: , no not Terry :laugh:

goldcoastitans
10-07-08, 09:28 AM
See occasionally Diehard we do agree.... Cherry is an absolute try hard.... watch him on tomorrows show... he seriously thinks he has a chance at Pamela Anderson.....

hahahaha thats mine and daveys mate lol good old cherry ...he is trying so hard with her ....it would never happen but if it did .....we wouldnt hear the end of it

Coaster
10-07-08, 10:05 AM
hahahaha thats mine and daveys mate lol good old cherry ...he is trying so hard with her ....it would never happen but if it did .....we wouldnt hear the end of it

Nor would he, she has Hepititis C

Paul
10-07-08, 10:29 AM
I don't get why people hate cherry and like ballbags like Ben & Rory who are more cunning and deceitful than Cherry. At least Cherry has been upfront about his intentions from the start.

Dave and wade,bring him down to the legion for a laugh one day

goldcoastitans
10-07-08, 04:55 PM
I don't get why people hate cherry and like ballbags like Ben & Rory who are more cunning and deceitful than Cherry. At least Cherry has been upfront about his intentions from the start.

Dave and wade,bring him down to the legion for a laugh one day

might have to when he is not busy with the ladies hahaha

titanstattman
10-07-08, 05:09 PM
I cant belive he is acting like he is with a chqance with pam

SuperCliffy#01
11-07-08, 12:50 PM
I cant belive he is acting like he is with a chqance with pam

Salutations titanstattman

I don't know why this upsets you, Pam has been with almost half the men in the world, so why not him, she has stuff that makes men's you know what's glow in the dark.

Regards

Cliffy:gossip: :eyebrows:

hammer
13-07-08, 06:30 PM
Rumour has it this year is the last of Big Brother on Channel 10!!!:gossip:

titanstattman
13-07-08, 07:03 PM
Rumour has it this year is the last of Big Brother on Channel 10!!!:gossip:

Like i said if it is on again im so going to apply for it hahahaha it would be p1ss funny

Paul
13-07-08, 07:07 PM
good, then you can give the legion a plug :thumbsup:

titanstattman
13-07-08, 07:10 PM
Salutations titanstattman

I don't know why this upsets you, Pam has been with almost half the men in the world, so why not him, she has stuff that makes men's you know what's glow in the dark.

Regards

Cliffy:gossip: :eyebrows:

If u think she would get with sum1 on nat tv ur dreaming as much as cherry is......:D :D :D

titanstattman
13-07-08, 07:10 PM
good, then you can give the legion a plug :thumbsup:

If i got in all i would take is titans clothes i prob be well talked about.......:D :D :D :D

GCT_07
13-07-08, 07:14 PM
Cherry s a W..... Cherry s a W......

titanstattman
13-07-08, 07:27 PM
Cherry s a W..... Cherry s a W......

You got my vote on that........

titanstattman
13-07-08, 08:23 PM
Yes yes yes yes cherry has GONEEEEEEEEE happy that i watched tonight....... 50.5% was the vote see we not the only ones who didnt like the wanker......lol

GCT_07
13-07-08, 08:51 PM
Going.... Going... Gonnnnnnneeeeee

Cherry s a W..... Cherry s a W.....

titanstattman
13-07-08, 09:00 PM
I might ba able to watch the show with out wanting to thow the remote at my tv......

titanstattman
13-07-08, 10:23 PM
I heard on rove tonight bb has be cancled.........

GCT_07
13-07-08, 10:36 PM
Well I have to say I ve hardly watched it this year.... in past years i was glued every day.....

Ohhh well ..... at least Cherry is gone.:D

titanstattman
13-07-08, 10:48 PM
Well I have to say I ve hardly watched it this year.... in past years i was glued every day.....

Ohhh well ..... at least Cherry is gone.:D

Yeah not wrong Daveyk and wade know him and paul said to bring him to the legion for a game maybe that wouldnt be a good idea......:D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GCT_07
13-07-08, 11:06 PM
Yeah not wrong Daveyk and wade know him and paul said to bring him to the legion for a game maybe that wouldnt be a good idea......:D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Put him in the away bay...

Darren Lockyer
14-07-08, 08:21 AM
BIG BROTHER, the controversial, youth-friendly reality TV franchise, has become a casualty of television's cruellest cut - at eight years old it is too old for the Ten Network.

Ten's chief programmer, David Mott, told the Herald the series, which has struggled with "audience erosion", and media criticism of its new hosts, Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O'Neil, would be the last because it was no longer able to surprise. "The audience know how it works, the housemates know how it works," he said.

This was despite a spike in ratings last week when the former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson was brought in as an intruder.

The show, which costs Ten about $25 million a year, will be put on the market by the production company Southern Star Endemol after it wraps up on July 21. Potential buyers include Seven and Nine, who are waging their bloodiest ratings war yet, or the pay TV operator Foxtel.

Southern Star's managing director, Rory Callaghan, described Big Brother as a "viable" franchise, particularly with free-to-air networks launching new channels next year. "As a format in a digital environment, it is one of the only ones which can deliver the amount of hours for a network."

Mr Mott said Ten's decision followed continuing analysis and rising concern with the falling ratings. "It's very hard to create a series, the production values are solid and the housemates are giving us content, but we're still seeing further [audience] erosion."

Mr Mott dismissed media criticism of Sandilands and O'Neil. "That's all quite subjective," he said, pointing out that the pair appear only in the Sunday eviction program, not in the weekday program or the weekly Big Mouth.

Of the three Big Brother program strands, Big Mouth, hosted by Tony Squires and Rebecca Wilson, is the weakest performer. Its audience slipped to the half-a-million mark, and Ten has already shifted it into a late-night timeslot.

Mr Mott said Ten's decision had not been made at any single point, saying "there are no set rules as to when it happened. There is a whole range of factors." But he did confirm Ten had been renewing the series annually for several years.

"Last year we signed a one-year deal, and got into the series with a lot of positive aspects in terms of wanting it to work. We put a lot of resources behind it, a lot of emotion behind it. We think it's now time to move on, and to create some new opportunities."

Mr Mott said Ten stood by its decision to replace Gretel Killeen after seven series. "Kyle and Jackie have done an outstanding job."

goldcoastitans
14-07-08, 09:51 AM
FINALLY THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN AND THIS SHOW IS GETTING AXED .....only 7 yrs to late :D

SuperCliffy#01
14-07-08, 12:10 PM
Salutation All

About bloody time, what a self indulgeant waste of air space dedicated to Generation Y, i have often seen bit's a pieces of the show and everytime it make me whince, if that is the representation of the young folks of today, then this scares the hell out of me, there is no hope for the country.

It also about time, what a waste of money, imagine all that money that Ch 10and the advertisers could have done as regards to quality programming.

Regards

Cliffy:salute: :fight:

Paul
14-07-08, 12:14 PM
It's only channel 10 who are ditching it. Some other channel will pick it up and reformat it completely I'm guessing.

This was the first season I've watched for about 5 years.I've enjoyed it tbh but the show has definately run it's course.

Steel Dragon
16-07-08, 03:51 AM
And stay out...

Jason

Nathalie
18-07-08, 01:09 PM
I'm using this one.

Don't like it, don't watch it. There's a thing called the remote. Or better yet, get up off the couch and use the buttons on the tv set :)

You don't have to watch it. No-one is making you watch it. And if you're gonna talk about the ads and complain about them too - they are only a small proportion compared to all the other ads for the thousands of other products/services/tv shows out there.

That said, I do understand how annoying it must be that it takes up airtime that a show that you actually like could be using. But there's not one show that everyone likes, there never will be. There will always be at least one person who doesn't like a show.

Also, Cheery seems like a bit of a wanker. :D Don't you put him in the Home section. PLEASE! :doh:

W.I.L.T
03-08-08, 09:58 PM
Who won it in the end?

Nathalie
05-08-08, 03:18 PM
Terri. Only because she was the 52 year old grannie, methinks.