PDA

View Full Version : Robina Stadium - Away team supporters bay

Cowboy Titan
20-10-07, 08:01 PM
Has anyone heard if Skilled Park will have a bay allocated for away team supporters?

It makes for a much better atmosphere if you can have the away team supporters all in one place to make noise. It's also alot easier for organising tickets.

Coaster
20-10-07, 08:38 PM
Yep called the Carpark.

:)

C-Whiz
20-10-07, 11:36 PM
Yep called the Carpark.

:)

Agreed! As far as away supporters go, I think we are all agreed, "stay away!. :)

Cowboy Titan
21-10-07, 09:31 AM
But I promise to support the Titans for every home game other than game 1. Really.

Steelers
21-10-07, 02:32 PM
Pretty sure you need an away supporters bay other than the carpark :)

bigjim
29-10-07, 01:41 PM
Last thing we need is for the fans of away teams to become more dense and vocal.
There much more digestable if well diluted, a bit like ****nic.

bigjim
29-10-07, 01:46 PM
Mind you, in the case of the Bulldog and Warrior fans there may be some merit in a seperate area.
If we had an away fan bay, that once full no additional away fans could gain entry. We might regain our home game advantage if we could keep some of them out. :rolf:

PROMETHEUS
29-10-07, 08:31 PM
Sounds good..until it happens to Titans fans at away games.:duh:

BringBackWillie
29-10-07, 10:48 PM
Hehehehe - but be nice guys!

Isolating the away supporters is probably a good thing for both sides. Being in Sydney, we much prefer to have an allocated away supporters bay so we don't get home team idiots (and I won't need to name the clubs) at their feral best. We don't want the Titans club to have that sort of a reputation too right!

Steve
30-10-07, 12:41 AM
Looking at the stadium map, I'd say it could be one of the northwest or southwest corners, similar to the away bay at Suncorp.

DIEHARD
30-10-07, 03:36 AM
Rest assured that there will be an opposition supporter bay at Skilled Park.

Although it hasn't been decided where as yet, opposite The Legion supporter bay is an option.

Stay tuned.

GCT_89
30-10-07, 10:39 AM
yea, opposite the legion could work but in one of the corners near the legion could work aswell.........

opposite the legion: legion Vs *insertclubhere*

near the legion: closer to each other, chant - offs, etc.

patskE
30-10-07, 03:15 PM
closer to each otehr has draw backs but when ppl get drunk

DIEHARD
30-10-07, 06:27 PM
I'd rather them on the other side of the stadium.

It reminds me of the Titans Tigers games. Fans were so close to each other and the names of the teams so similar, it was nearly impossible to work out who chanted for who, so it was very fun to hijack their chants.

Social Loafer
30-10-07, 06:39 PM
Great move by the Titans management.

It is much easier to replace seats when they all next to each other too.

That's a joke btw

Cowboy Titan
04-01-08, 01:39 PM
I received an email from Titans Management confirming there will be an away team supporters bay for round 1 behind the goal posts at the southern end of the stadium.

Robbie_Dee
04-01-08, 02:20 PM
I received an email from Titans Management confirming there will be an away team supporters bay for round 1 behind the goal posts at the southern end of the stadium.great news. :) Will make round 1 much better to be amongst fellow cowboys supporters. :p

DIEHARD
04-01-08, 05:04 PM
I received an email from Titans Management confirming there will be an away team supporters bay for round 1 behind the goal posts at the southern end of the stadium.

It's fantastic that we will offer an away bay. This will help create even better atmosphere! The other end opposite the Legion. Remember to give us a wave!

Cowboy Titan
04-01-08, 06:38 PM
It's fantastic that we will offer an away bay. This will help create even better atmosphere! The other end opposite the Legion. Remember to give us a wave!
Hey Diehard, we'll give you a wave in round one and then come and join you in the legion in round 3.

TDoGGBulldog
04-01-08, 06:44 PM
ew. when i go to see the bulldogs i NEVER sit in the away supporters bay because its usually behind the posts and you cant see good enough there imo

i get expensive seats haha

coz i hardly ever see them live