PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Titans Battle Helmet

Neosloth
27-09-07, 12:22 PM
A friend and I went to a Titans home game and got a few comments on our helmets so I thought I'd post the details if other fans were keen to make thier own creation.

The base is actually made from cardboard and the templates can be downloaded from:

http://www.instructables.com/id/EB96DTBQ13ES9J6YYX/

... a little artisic alterations for the front and the peak, and there you have it... your very own unlicensed 'Gold Coast Titans Battle Helmet'
The project can be a little time consuming so get cracking to be ready for the 2008 Season!!

patskE
27-09-07, 02:50 PM
nice nice
might try make one hehe

C-Whiz
27-09-07, 06:22 PM
Sweet! Thanks mate. I'm definitely going to make one before the start of next season. Might make a novelty one with 2 beer holders and a straw. Just like the original Spartans used to have.

but seriously, I'm going to make one of these. Thanks Champ!

C-Whiz
27-09-07, 06:25 PM
Actually, just had a funny thought. Wouldn't it be a classic if the Legion all turned up with Spartan helmets with 2 beer holders either side attached to a straw. We'd be like a bunch of Homer Spartans. Well, it's amusing me.....

Coaster
27-09-07, 06:36 PM
This is the sort of thing management should be looking into,

What a great seller, at the stalls with Helmets ect on sale.

Great job mate, that looks awesome

Neosloth
27-09-07, 08:25 PM
Yeah Coaster I was thinking the same thing... something along the lines of the Cowboys foam hat.... I thought it would just be a matter of time, but I couldn't wait

Neosloth
27-09-07, 08:26 PM
C-Whiz.... rock on Homer Spartan!!!!

Timmy Titans
27-09-07, 10:05 PM
looks awesome
i'm so making one of them
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

A true champion u r Neosloth

Timmy Titans
28-09-07, 08:52 PM
Hey neosloth