PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest Planeteer

GOATUS
17-09-07, 08:47 PM
Cause im bored im starting a poll to see who was the stupidest planeteer from the very sad and depressing cartoon captain planet

Capital_Shark
17-09-07, 08:51 PM
Cause im bored im starting a poll to see who was the stupidest planeteer from the very sad and depressing cartoon captain planet

Might want to add a poll then mate with some options cause I can't remember them.. Could probably spit out a bit of the title song though, but I think I'm mixing it with some Roger Ramjet.

GOATUS
17-09-07, 08:52 PM
poll is up dont make me sing the theme song it was painful

jenny
17-09-07, 08:56 PM
Never watched Cartoons Goatus :nope:
Yeah i know...i'm weird!
Like the Simpsons though ;)

GCT_89
17-09-07, 09:10 PM
OMG that ****y heart kid was the worst!

cap-tain pla-net!
he's our he-ro!
gonna take pollution
down to ze-ro!

lolz.... i loved that cartoon!

Social Loafer
17-09-07, 11:38 PM
Ma Ti by a long shot, if I'm in a crisis, I'd prefer not to be with a bloke who's special powers is calling his pet Monkey.

p.s. Agree with you with Linka, if I had to be stuck with one of them it wold be her..

Nathalie
18-09-07, 06:57 AM
The power is YOURS!!!

We're the planeteers, you can be one too
Coz saving our planet is the thing to do!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Big J
18-09-07, 10:48 AM
Captain Planet, (sighs), how many hours of my life spent watching this will I never get back!!! Ma Ti was as weird as they come but Kwame was the worst for me. Did love a bit of Hoggish Greedily (spelling??) though. I can hear him snorting now!!!

DIEHARD
24-05-11, 05:04 AM
Has to be Ma Ti! But the power to control animals might be handy.

There are only so many uses for fire, earth wind and water.

TITAN PETE
24-05-11, 09:58 AM

Has it taken u 4 years Brad to decide :laugh:

Boofhead
24-05-11, 10:24 AM
Anyone who went Kwarme is racist.

Rage
24-05-11, 05:02 PM
Lol always have a laugh about how one guy got stuck with 'heart'

shamus
24-05-11, 05:48 PM

I need to get out more.....err.....I mean stay home more. Who is Captain Planet?

Astro Boy was my hero...

DIEHARD
25-05-11, 04:42 AM

I take this sort of thing really seriously. (Actually we had a forum mishap and 20,000 threads were moved into the wrong forum and I was sorting them back and I was having a great time laughing at some of the awesome threads. Many really deserve resurrection. Maybe not this one though haha)

Wheeler (Fire) was the coolest ranga ever.

I had a crush on Linka the Russian. Pretty funny though because she would have been a soviet with the cartoon being made before the collapse of the Soviet system.

Captain Planet is this dodgy environmental super hero. He was summoned by the 5 planeteers combining thier individual powers.

Astro Boy was my hero...

Now you are talking! I absolutely love the theme song and whenever Astro came to save the day and the music started, my heart still skips a beat. :cry:

If you ever watched the first episode its really quite intense. A scientist neglects his son, Toby, his son wants to go somewhere with his dad, he then takes the car himself and crashes it and dies.

The grief stricken scientist then tries to build a new son as a robot. Which becomes Astro. Also sad when Toby's dog, Jump doesn't recognise him and growls at him.

Deep stuff. Great show! Glad you are a fan shamus.

I always thought the Astro Boy song would translate well to a Titans player song.