PDA

View Full Version : TITANS 2007- catchy quotes in 10 words or less.

C-Whiz
10-09-07, 04:50 PM
Hi, I'm just after some catchy quotes on how you, the fans, saw the TITANS inaugural season. 10 words or less, but multiple quotes accepted. Okay, you can go to 15 words if you've really got something special to say! :)

I'll start with something cheesy and easy.....

Exceeded my expectations.

And finish with

Great work from conditioners and coaching staff.

Coaster
10-09-07, 05:52 PM
Some quotes that stick in my mind

He would play, if it was like a grand final Carty on Rogers in a must win game against Warriors

I think if we can get in front, there minds may turn to the end of the season Cartwright again, this time just before we play the sharks, they get in front and we start thinking of the end of the season.

Gilly needs to hand back his pay check
Me, on our defence that was less then ordinary all season

Preston should come off the bench Every member on this board, every person i spoke to on the Gold Coast, in different RL foroms, and just about anyone that knows anything about RL.....

Not trying to be negitive, i am really proud of the boys. These are just quotes that stick in my mind when i think about this year

Nathalie
10-09-07, 06:43 PM
A quote from my banner at the Titans vs Rabbitohs game at Carrara:

'Too many rabbits -
In Carrara'

:D

I'll post a pic of it as soon as I can

C-Whiz
10-09-07, 07:26 PM
A quote from my banner at the Titans vs Rabbitohs game at Carrara:

'Too many rabbits -
In Carrara'

I didn't see that banner, but that's a classic! Nice one :)

squirrell
10-09-07, 07:54 PM
I really want to thank everyone involved in bringing this miracle to the gold coast,and if the buzz at my workplace is replicated in other workplaces around the coast then the titans are on to a winner.Forget afl,they're in it for the money,the titans are in it for the gold coast.
My quote back in march about the forming of the titans...spot on i think...sry it was long :(

TITAN PETE
10-09-07, 08:09 PM
Titans 07 was an awesome begining before we head to the CAGE in 08 to make Robina GREAT :clap: !

Nathalie
11-09-07, 08:50 AM
I didn't see that banner, but that's a classic! Nice one :)

Yeah Shaun thought of that one - he also thought of 'I feel like chicken tonight' for when we went to the Roosters one but I didn't make that banner. Probably a good thing since it ended up pouring... banner would've just been a big mess of colour :laugh: Next time though!!! Mwahahahahaha