PDA

View Full Version : MAC: New ipods!

Steve
06-09-07, 12:56 PM
The ipod touch looks just like the iphone, just lacks a phone! Has wi-fi connectivity and comes with a web browser and an 8 or 16gig hd.

The ipod nano got a revamp! It's a bit more... squat, but has a colour screen for video. Comes in 4 or 8gig, which I think it always did.

http:www.apple.com.au for all the specs.

Capital_Shark
06-09-07, 01:17 PM
The iPhone looked sweet in a video I saw a while back. I think one of those will be on my shopping list when they come out here. But I don't think they're available here till 2009 or some rubbish, so its likely Nokia, Samsung or Sony Ericsson will have something equal or better in Australia by that time.

Steve
06-09-07, 01:22 PM
Yeah, they need an agreement with a carrier, and there seems to be issues with that.
But the ipod touch is available! Very swish, but a bit pricey.

Capital_Shark
06-09-07, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I got an MP3 player a while back, used it heaps, but now its gathering dust and I only seem to use it if I'm traveling, so I think I'll be holding back on forking out for another one.

HodgoBerro
18-10-07, 11:10 AM
i have 1st gen iPod nano and they only came in 2gb or 4gb

i want to get a 60gb iPod video now as my nano is far too small

hugebrianfan
18-10-07, 12:34 PM
wow a lot of ne ipods! ting one for xmas

Timmy Titans
01-01-08, 03:36 PM
I got the new 80 gig video for christmas but i'll probably only use 10 gigs of it
i still cant figure out why my mum got me the 80 gig

HodgoBerro
01-01-08, 04:30 PM
more songs the merrier timmy.

one of the guys i met at the INXS.com meetup in Nov has videos of the concerts hes been to on his iPod it uses up a lot of memory tho.