PDA

View Full Version : What Titans win was the greatest?

Rage
31-08-07, 09:01 PM
Now there is a thread saying what loss cost us the most but that's very depressing.
Now that the sseasons almost over, how about the greatest Titans win?

For me, its either the Titans Vs Eels game because thats when we started to prove critics wrong and everyone played well. Remeber Princey and Presto?

But definitely also the Titans Vs Tigers game at leichardt.
No-one thought we could win and i remmeber the odds were pretty big.
10 seconds left and Tuiaki got the ball, racing down the field only to be stopped short, siren rang, won by 2 points! :D

good times..

jenny
31-08-07, 09:08 PM
Gee, ummm Titans and Roosters for mine, a couple of weeks ago!;)

kwigibo
31-08-07, 09:34 PM
I dunno, the knights game because I cheered the hardest when Rogers made that tackle on the buzzer. Maybe I was just really happy to get off the hill and out of the rain.

Steve
01-09-07, 01:32 AM
Round 2, our first win, and at home!
Loved round 5 too, handing the Broncos a rugby league lesson at Suncorp! Great win. :D

Really loved the game against the Roosters too. The crowd was the best i'd seen, despite the rain. Was a great day out!

Massive_Weno
01-09-07, 09:58 AM
Gotta agree with Steve with our first win against the Sharkies and defeating the Boncos in round 5. What a memorable night that was. I am also still holding out hope that sundays game will be our greatest win as we prove the storm are beatable at the graveyard.

Rage
01-09-07, 11:40 AM
lol everyone keeps talkin about the Broncos game but i ruined that game for myself

it was a delaued shwing at 9 30 and i couldn't wait so i checked the update
no suspense for me but still great teamwork :)

hammer
01-09-07, 01:28 PM
Sharkies win in the second round was memorable as it was our first win...but the win over the broncos was brilliant as it was at Suncorp and we absolutely stuck to the reigning premiers.

Chaos
01-09-07, 02:28 PM
Now there is a thread saying what loss cost us the most but that's very depressing.
Now that the sseasons almost over, how about the greatest Titans win?

For me, its either the Titans Vs Eels game because thats when we started to prove critics wrong and everyone played well. Remeber Princey and Presto?

But definitely also the Titans Vs Tigers game at leichardt.
No-one thought we could win and i remmeber the odds were pretty big.
10 seconds left and Tuiaki got the ball, racing down the field only to be stopped short, siren rang, won by 2 points! :D

good times..

For me, I was definately the Titans vs Tigers game.
I was very confident coming into the game even though the betting showed otherwise. This lead to my biggest betting win of the season.

Greatest try saving tackle of the NRL year, goes to Matty Rogers.

DIEHARD
01-09-07, 03:41 PM
For me it was Titans over the Broncos, that game meant so much and it legitimised our return to the NRL, not only that but declared that the rules had changed as well and it was open season on the Broncos whenever we played.

Other famous victories would be Titans v Newcastle, Titans v Penrith and Titans v Tigers!

patskE
01-09-07, 06:45 PM
love the win where rogers was 1 on 1 vs soemone, i 4got wat game, think it was the tigers game
the player went over the try line n rogers forced him bak

Rage
01-09-07, 06:48 PM
love the win where rogers was 1 on 1 vs soemone, i 4got wat game, think it was the tigers game
the player went over the try line n rogers forced him bak

i think that was the Knights game

Titanium_BD1103
01-09-07, 06:49 PM
I would say Titans vs Sharks... only cause it was the inaugral win and the scenes afterwards were something special indeed... :)

The Titans vs Broncos though also rates highly.. that was a good game and as DIEHARD said, legitamised our return into the comp.

DIEHARD
01-09-07, 10:17 PM
i think that was the Knights game

That was truly an amazing effort from Matt.

I will remember that forever, that's rugby league! Thats the Titans spirit!

Boofhead
02-09-07, 02:18 AM
The first match between the Titans and Broncos for sure. Beating big brother on their home ground, doesn't get much better than that.

The Knights game definately comes to mind aswell.

Coaster
02-09-07, 01:32 PM
For me it was the Titans vs Storm game where we wholloped them....

Oops sorry should have put a "spoiler" around that

eelectrica
02-09-07, 05:09 PM
Win over the Broncos.
Best atmosphere for a game I've ever attended and a great result. Just a shame about Henderson copping that horrible injury at the end have had such a great game.

dee13
06-09-07, 07:16 PM
For me the greatest victory this year for the Titans was showing up dressed ready to play in round 1 against the Dragons. Every Titans fan walked away with their heads held high.

2nd to that was the victory in Brisbane against the Broncos. Seeing Titans fans dancing in Caxton Street was amazing. We turned the town Blue that night.

All the best guys
Dee

BringBackWillie
06-09-07, 08:17 PM
For me, it was the Titans first win down south - Titans v Panthers ;)

Timmy Titans
13-09-07, 07:48 PM
For me the titans v sharkies in rnd2
and
titans v broncos at suncorp stadium

ahhh good times :woot:

Darren Lockyer
13-09-07, 08:23 PM
I reckon the titans-tigers game because the tigers were in hot form and at leichart are hard to beat but we showed the passion that they didn't

minibeave
14-09-07, 07:44 AM
the broncos game i agree with boofhead its always gud to beat a side like the broncos and let them know the new kids on the block have ARRIVED!!!!!!!!