PDA

View Full Version : Strange films

Super Cronk
20-08-07, 01:21 PM
Hey guys just wanted to hear about some strange movies you have seen, ones you liked or didnt like. By strange i mean ones that left you with more questions then answers or ones you just didnt understand, and hopefully we can discuss the meanins etc behind the films.

Ill start off with a few that i highly recommend:

Donnie Darko- AWESOME film, very very good...but very wierd.

Memento-One of my fave movies of all time.

The machinist- another awesome movie, similar to memento and fight club (as the dvd cover says)

Fight club

American psycho

Coaster
20-08-07, 03:12 PM
Donnie Darko- AWESOME film, very very good...but very wierd.

Memento-One of my fave movies of all time.

The machinist- another awesome movie, similar to memento and fight club (as the dvd cover says)

Fight club

American psycho

Great selection of movies there, Darko and Memento are great movies.

As far as get you thinking, i just Loved Matrix, and i still think they had the wrong ending, would have been better if after the second movie when Neo went unconcious after using his powers in the "realworld" he opened his eyes for the first time in the real real world, and relized the world with the machines was just a backup system for those that slipped out of the matrix. a second matrix so to speak.

I think that would have been cool, as it would have made him like "adam" the first person to truly wake.

A movie that i still dont understand was 'Babel' Seriously wtf was that about?

travop
20-08-07, 03:19 PM
the SAW movies
in the first movie how does jigsaw not get caught when hes a cripple?

Hoppy2007Dragons
20-08-07, 04:00 PM
The first saw, he was the dead body on the floor and the bloke i nthe bathroom with him was handcuffed.

I think your thinking about the second movie were the cop beats him up and leaves him in the car, when he's after his son, if you watch the third movie and find out who is his helper then that might help work out how he got away.

Social Loafer
20-08-07, 04:17 PM
Freddy got Fingered- Easily the WORST movie ever made.

Capital_Shark
20-08-07, 04:32 PM
As far as get you thinking, i just Loved Matrix,

I was left thinking after the Matrix too. I was thinking "why didn't this movie come out when I smoked weed" cause it just did my friggin head in.

One movie that had me thinking was Flight Plan. I was thinking of how Jodie Foster, Sean Bean or any respectable production companies come within a country mile of it. The amount of 'what-ifs' that MUST take place for the whole story to work are just crazy.

jenny
20-08-07, 04:33 PM
I was left thinking after the Matrix too. I was thinking "why didn't this movie come out when I smoked weed" cause it just did my friggin head in.

One movie that had me thinking was Flight Plan. I was thinking of how Jodie Foster, Sean Bean or any respectable production companies come within a country mile of it. The amount of 'what-ifs' that MUST take place for the whole story to work are just crazy.

I was left thinking after the Matrix too. I was thinking "why didn't this movie come out when I smoked weed" cause it just did my friggin head.
:laugh: :laugh:

Super Cronk
20-08-07, 07:11 PM
How could i forget The matrix, i only really understood that movie a couple of years ago...but im still a bit shaky on some points.

Freddy got Fingered- Easily the WORST movie ever made.

lol..thats one of my fave movies :?) c'mon tom Green is a legend!!!