PDA

View Full Version : Have your photo taken with the Inaugural Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Squad

Queenslander
13-08-07, 04:36 PM
http://www.titans.com.au/images/photo_header.jpg

This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have your photograph taken with the Inaugural Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Squad. The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans are holding an exclusive photograph session - have your photo taken with the inaugural team and help raise funds for The Gold Coast Titans Community Foundation.

The Gold Coast Titans Community Foundation helps amateur sporting and community groups, through encouragement and financial support, to develop their benefit to the wider Gold Coast community.

Options are available for individual, family and corporate photographs, for you and your friends to sit amongst the team. What better way to commemorate the entry of the Gold Coasts' own team into the NRL competition. Register your booking below to secure your photograph.

Date: Sunday 26th August, 2007
Time: 2.30pm onwards
Pizzey Park Sports Complex
70 Pacific Avenue, Miami
(next to Burleigh Bears Leagues Club)

Photo Option
Individual (1 person only) $200.00 - 1 Print - 8" x 12"
Family (2 adults and 2 children) $300.00 - 2 Prints - 8" x 12"
Corporate (Business groups of 4 or more) $1,000.00 - 4 Prints - 12" x 18"

Please Note:
Price includes G.S.T and prints as stated.
You will receive the print only - ie. No framing or presentation folder. This allows you to customize the presentation of your own print.

Should you wish to order extra prints, prices are as follows:
8" x 12" - $7.70ea incl G.S.T
10" x 15" - $16.50ea incl G.S.T
12" x 18" - $21.45ea incl G.S.T

Register here (http://www.titans.com.au/?mod=team_photo) for this once in a lifetime opportunity!

BringBackWillie
13-08-07, 10:02 PM
:( Grrrrrrr, no Sydney equivalent???

qld power
14-08-07, 02:51 PM
200 bucks for 1 print kinda steep

DIEHARD
14-08-07, 02:58 PM
Small price to pay for a unique and personalised part of history.

Tamwelg
15-08-07, 09:54 AM
Small price to pay for a unique and personalised part of history.

Yep, I agree, that's why I've registered for a family photo.

Fampa
19-08-07, 07:19 PM
I also note that this is at the same time as the Broncos game, otherwise I might have considered it (or at least found another adult to share a 'family' photo with to save $50)

DIEHARD
19-08-07, 10:40 PM
I also note that this is at the same time as the Broncos game, otherwise I might have considered it (or at least found another adult to share a 'family' photo with to save $50)

You getting a Broncos one?

BringBackWillie
20-08-07, 01:55 PM
I'm family aren't I? :)

PROMETHEUS
20-08-07, 10:30 PM
Yeah,arent we all family here?

How about a photo opportunity for the southern family?

jenny
20-08-07, 10:31 PM
I'm family aren't I? :)

Yes you are Willie..So am i ;)

meter maid
21-08-07, 04:48 PM
Have booked 1 for hubby as a fathers day gift, but haven't had any reply yet. Has anyone else been given a time yet or heard back?

RichOs69
25-08-07, 05:32 PM
yep...theyve broken it up into groups...im in the 3:00 to 3:30 group.
call Ashleigh McNamara at the Titans head office in southport

meter maid
26-08-07, 08:02 PM
Went and had our photo today. Must say it was well organised, at least for those of us in the first session (2.30-3.00).
The whole squad was there and cheered each person as they went and sat down for their photo, making each person feel special.
Hubby hasn't stopped grinning and has been telling everyone about his special fathers day gift. Can't wait to see the photos in 2 weeks.
Was a bit disapppointed John Cartwright wasn't there though.Maybe he was still too upset after yesterday's loss or something.
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to the Titans players and staff,looking forward to next year and a top 8 finish.