PDA

View Full Version : Titan spottings

Darren Lockyer
07-08-07, 07:17 AM
I tried to find an old thread about this kind of thing but i couldn't find one anywhere.
Basically if you see a titan out and about just tell us who and where.

Darren Lockyer
07-08-07, 07:23 AM
Well. I work at at Woolworths, southport park on the checkouts and last night when i was working a big bloke turned up at my registar. I knew that it was Ian Donnelly but i was shy to say hi but when i did we got into a really good conversation. He is a really good bloke and said that he was relieved to finally win again.

Also the other week i saw Luke O'Dwyer in the shops but i didn't say hi cause he looked mean.

If you see any titans player i would like to know.

minibeave
07-08-07, 09:28 AM
i work at lonestar steakhouse and 3 weeks ago scotty prince came in for a feed, one of the girls i work with is a huge titans fan and she knocked off from work earlier than usual and missed seeing him. lol she was so pissed.

PROMETHEUS
08-08-07, 09:08 PM
i work at lonestar steakhouse and 3 weeks ago scotty prince came in for a feed, one of the girls i work with is a huge titans fan and she knocked off from work earlier than usual and missed seeing him. lol she was so pissed.

Do they have Lonestar restaurants in Cardiff,Boyo? :rolf:

squirrell
08-08-07, 09:51 PM
i saw cardiff and laughed as well!!! had my bucks weekend there a hundred yrs ago then watched wales at the arms park..ahhh memories

TitansFan
08-08-07, 10:02 PM
I live in Southport and I saw Brad Meyers drive past in his car when I was stuck in traffic lol. It was just before he got injured earlier this year.

PROMETHEUS
08-08-07, 10:05 PM
i saw cardiff and laughed as well!!! had my bucks weekend there a hundred yrs ago then watched wales at the arms park..ahhh memories
Geez,and i just had a few quiet drinks at home for mine..:duh:

Darren Lockyer
09-08-07, 07:59 AM
I went to the docters yesterday and guess who i saw again.......Ian Donnelly. He recognised me from the other night and said hi.

I think he's got this flu thats going around so i hope he gets better.

minibeave
10-08-07, 03:05 PM
lol i know i have really gotta change that except im 100 % computer challenged can some1 help me. i dont know how to alter my profile :nope:

Queenslander
10-08-07, 03:21 PM
lol i know i have really gotta change that except im 100 % computer challenged can some1 help me. i dont know how to alter my profile :nope:

Follow this link (http://www.titans.com.au/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile)

and down where its says where you live type in your current location