PDA

View Full Version : Nick Parfitt!

Blunt_Beno
28-07-07, 03:46 PM
im watching the easts tigers vs burleigh bears qld cup game on abc, nick parfitt is incredible, has set up 3 tries, kicked 6 goals and made quite a few outstanding vital tackles. why he is not in first grade i dunno.

TITAN PETE
28-07-07, 03:55 PM
im watching the easts tigers vs burleigh bears qld cup game on abc, nick parfitt is incredible, has set up 3 tries, kicked 6 goals and made quite a few outstanding vital tackles. why he is not in first grade i dunno.

It is 1st grade.
I'm watching the same game & he's having a great game so is Black & Lang but there is still a big step up to play NRL .

PROMETHEUS
28-07-07, 04:01 PM
It is 1st grade.
I'm watching the same game & he's having a great game so is Black & Lang but there is still a big step up to play NRL .

Is that Aseri Lang,who played for Melbourne?

TITAN PETE
28-07-07, 07:00 PM
Is that Aseri Lang,who played for Melbourne?

Yeh he scored & set up a try & is big enough to play anywhere in the forwards.

RLfan
28-07-07, 09:47 PM
He used to play in the the local Fraser Coast competition and he was great, also great for the Cyldesdales, but he had a couple of shockers when he played first grade for Brisbane and was never given another shot.

he is a fantastic player and I would like to see the Titans give him a run towards the end of the year.

PROMETHEUS
28-07-07, 10:52 PM
Yeh he scored & set up a try & is big enough to play anywhere in the forwards.

Sweet,hes got NRL experience..bring him up to first grade!

Zetland Zoo
28-07-07, 11:21 PM
Yep Souths feeder team bring him up I reckon.

Steelers
28-07-07, 11:50 PM
Yep Souths feeder team bring him up I reckon.

Since when are the Burleigh Bears a feeder team to the Rabbitohs you idiot?!?

PROMETHEUS
28-07-07, 11:52 PM
Yes,thats what i thought.

Zetland Zoo
28-07-07, 11:57 PM
Since when are the Burleigh Bears a feeder team to the Rabbitohs you idiot?!?My mistake (if that makes me an idiot I plead guilty) I thought you were talking about easts.

dee13
29-07-07, 04:34 PM
I watched several Burleigh games this year and I mentioned Aseri Langs name a few weeks ago along with Trent Purdon and also Nick Parfitt. To be honest, I think It will not hurt to experiment at this stage of the year.

Coaster
29-07-07, 05:29 PM
I want to see Josh Vaughn given a chance

I have big raps on this kid, he is a big boy also, and fast.

I hope he gets a start some time this year.