PDA

View Full Version : I was curious

USA Titans Fan
17-07-07, 05:19 AM
How many of you guys on the board follow the NFL in America? I'm a fan of Cincinnati (my hometown team living just north of there).

Teegy
17-07-07, 06:48 AM
i am im a big Packers Fan.

~lee~
17-07-07, 08:43 AM
New York Giants fan here. Looking forward to the new season.

dee13
17-07-07, 09:01 AM
Growing up in the 80s, It was all about the Dallas Cowboys so I have followed the Cowboys. Emmit Smith is a legend.

Bon Jovi own Phillie Soul so I would love to get a Soul Jersey.

Future Star
17-07-07, 09:28 AM
BENGALS FO' LIFE!

We were unlucky not to get into the play-offs this year! i thought we were a real chance to be in as a wild card...

My second team is the Colts, Peyton Manning is magnifecent!

Hoppy2007Dragons
17-07-07, 11:35 AM
Jets baby.

USA Titans Fan
17-07-07, 12:04 PM
BENGALS FO' LIFE!

We were unlucky not to get into the play-offs this year! i thought we were a real chance to be in as a wild card...

My second team is the Colts, Peyton Manning is magnifecent!

I know man, I was P.O'd after we fumbled that extra point against Denver. We had all the momentum going into O.T and that win would have given us a playoff birth

USA Titans Fan
17-07-07, 12:08 PM
i am im a big Packers Fan.

My entire Mom's side of the family are huge Packer fans. My uncle even came down and we went to the Cincinnati vs. Green Bay game last season. I'm going up to Green Bay when Cincinnati plays up there in a couple of years.

J-Storm
19-07-07, 06:35 PM
I've been a Houston Texans fan since their 1st day of admission into the NFL. Wasn't a sole fan of any team before that but always kept an eye on The Vikings, Broncos & Eagles. The Vikes are my 2nd over-all team nowadays (having the same colours virtually to the Storm)...

SuperCliffy#01
24-07-07, 01:15 PM
San Francisco 49er's and the Carolina Panthers 2nd team choice.

Steve
24-07-07, 01:32 PM
Can't say i've ever been a fan. But then, i'm not much of a sport fan at all, only like league.

If I ever get over that way i'd probably want to go to a game though, as well as baseball, and ice hockey in Canada!

Capital_Shark
24-07-07, 03:37 PM
Tried to get into the game but I always seem to be caught up doing something else when its on like watching paint dry or the grass grow.

Sorry champ, too stop-start for me. Like the NHL though.

Ryan
24-07-07, 04:43 PM
"The Longest Yard" is the closest I'll go to watching American Football......

C-Whiz
24-07-07, 08:00 PM
I spent 7 months in the 'States back in 1991, living in Virginia Beach. Ended up being a Redskins fan, as you do in that neck of the woods. Good year for the 'Skins, but I don't think they have done much since then. I even have 81 on an old rugby training jersey, for Art Monk, wide receiver back then. I remember how big Monday night football was over there. It was awesome for a Monday night. Everyone seemed to go to the pub for it.

I can't say I am still a big fan of the game, but I will admit that once you understand a bit about the rules it does make it better to watch. Heaps better to watch than baseball though.

Just took this photo then. Been a while since I've had these jerseys out!

travop
25-07-07, 05:04 PM
i would watch it but its on pay tv ova here

Steel Dragon
26-07-07, 02:10 AM
I semi-follow it. Support the Pittsburgh Steelers, and was quite happy to watch them win the superbowl last year, 10 years after I watched them lose to the hated Cowboys.

Jason

Dragons
26-07-07, 07:13 PM
The Bears, I loved the Fridge when he played with them what a mountain of a man.

C-Whiz
27-07-07, 08:02 PM
The Bears, I loved the Fridge when he played with them what a mountain of a man.

Yeah, i remember the fridge! What a cheese-burger munching machine he was!

HodgoBerro
27-07-07, 08:19 PM
"The Longest Yard" is the closest I'll go to watching American Football......

agreed, good movie though

PROMETHEUS
28-07-07, 11:07 PM
Tennessee TITANS. :woot: