PDA

View Full Version : Round 20: South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Gold Coast Titans @ Telstra Stadium

BringBackWillie
15-07-07, 10:04 PM
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Gold Coast Titans

28 July 2007 (kickoff 7:30pm)
Telstra Stadium

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/dbimages/sfx15369.jpg v http://premier.ticketek.com.au/dbimages/sfx13933.jpg

For those in Sydney, there are only 2 remaining Round games down here and it will be good to see a good number of us rally to encourage our boys to finish in the Top 8 in their debut year!!!!!

The Southern Legion will be assembling from about 6pm in the opposition supporters bay which is in Bays 112 and 113 over at the Eastern side of Telstra Stadium (opposite end to where we met for the game against the Dogs earlier this year) (see map at http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/ViewSeatingMap.aspx?v=AUS&s=10165)

Game day details are:
5.30pm - Gates Open
5.35pm - Jersey Flegg
7.30pm - Main Game Kick Off

Tickets can be purchased from Ticketek at http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=RABBGAME07&searchId=dd8a3b01-5085-4271-8804-af00339a746c . Ticket prices are $20 adults, $10 concession, $50 (family of 2 adults and 2 junors or 1 adult and 3 juniors). If you are a student - the Ticketek website needs to be updated to include Concession/Pensioner. I have spoken to Souths and they have confirmed with Ticketek that if you are a student, click on the Pensioner purchase section when buying tickets and if there are any dramas on game day, just show your student ID.

Flag/Banner clearance - to avoid disappointment, if you have any flags/banners that are larger than the standard 1.2m, can you PM with details so that I can arrange for you to get security clearance to bring them onto Telstra Stadium for the game.

Blow up swords have now been received so the Southern Legion will be armed and ready to cheer on the Titans at this game!

Bring your singing voices! Bring your flags! Bring your banners! Bring your whistles! Bring your confetti! Bring your mates!

Let me know if you can make it.

matti
15-07-07, 10:49 PM
ill be in!

patskE
16-07-07, 03:14 AM
ill come for sure
then go out after
hopefully if be a good night if we win
prob be **** if we loose lol
cya there

Panthers Wolf
16-07-07, 07:33 AM
I'll be there for sure! Catch you all in the stand :woot:

PW

DIEHARD
16-07-07, 10:55 AM
I plan on being at this game. I have switched my flights from Canberra to Sydney.

But I hate coming on here and saying I can't make something, so I'll leave my final pledge until I'm at an internet cafe in Sydney airport.

This promises to be a cracker of a game and a perfect opportunity for the Southern Legion.

All Sydney Titans fans, come to this game!

BringBackWillie
16-07-07, 07:47 PM
Great to hear guys - come one, come all! :woot:

Canberra_Titan
17-07-07, 01:50 AM
I'll have a chat to the wife and see if she wants to head up for the game. If she is up for it we will see you guys there.

Cheers

Michael

matti
18-07-07, 02:42 PM
at rhodes if you spend $40 you get a free double pass to this game!! lol

BringBackWillie
21-07-07, 09:59 AM
Ok - here we go. The second last game down here for the Titans before the finals start. We are still a GOOD CHANCE of making the finals.

I look forward to meeting those I haven't met on the forum at this game - MARCH WITH THE SOUTHERN LEGION!

Die Hard - if you're coming and wanting to bring your large flags and banners I need to know for sure in advance, can you PM me details as I need to get you a security clearance to bring them into Telstra.

matti
22-07-07, 01:20 PM
can anyone get me a hat or beanie?lol

DIEHARD
22-07-07, 09:15 PM
Die Hard - if you're coming and wanting to bring your large flags and banners I need to know for sure in advance, can you PM me details as I need to get you a security clearance to bring them into Telstra.

I will be there, so please do that, one less thing for me to do! :woot:

BringBackWillie
23-07-07, 08:53 PM
What size is your pole?
You bringing both the flag and the banner?
... and possibly the drum :clap:

matti
24-07-07, 06:36 PM
hey i got some free tix so im sitting god knows were , but how do i come meet u chaps

Simon_122
24-07-07, 08:33 PM
Hi all,
We will be there Saturday night. We really need a win.

BringBackWillie
24-07-07, 09:22 PM
Great to hear you and Sharon are back!
We miss your loudness :woot:

DIEHARD
27-07-07, 08:15 AM
I will be touching down in Sydney at 2:30pm tomorrow. See you all at the game!

BringBackWillie, could you PM me details of flag clearances? I will probably also take my legion banner, so it is effectively two things, a flag and a banner. Thanks for handling that for me!

We all set with the inflatable swords? I'll bring an extra stash along.

patskE
27-07-07, 04:10 PM
sigh bit low on cash
dnt think iam going any more lol

Panthers Wolf
28-07-07, 08:28 AM
sigh bit low on cash
dnt think iam going any more lol

Hang in there. I might have a ticket for you. Will know in about an hour!

DIEHARD
28-07-07, 10:01 AM
Hope to see you guys there, I'm about to head to the airport. I am really looking forward to this.

Panthers Wolf
28-07-07, 10:04 AM
I will have 2 spare tickets if anyone needs them. I will be at the ticket office around 6:30pm. If you are interested first in best dressed.

DIEHARD
31-07-07, 12:47 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/SouthernLegionvWabbits.jpg

I had a fantastic time with the Southern Legion at the match, we didn't win but it sure was a lot of fun to ride out the emotion with both friends and fans.

It certainly leaves you walking away from a loss with some great memories.

I also realise that the Southern Legion hasn't had many victories to savour because our away record is poor. So they are doing very well!

Round 3 - Sun 1 April - 2.00pm - Telstra Stadium- Bulldogs
Round 4 - Sun 8 April (Easter) 3.00pm - CUA Stadium - (Penrith) Panthers
Round 6 - Sun 22 April - 2.00pm - Brookvale Oval - Sea Eagles
Round 9 - Sun 13 May - 2.00pm - Aussie Stadium - Roosters
Round 10 - Fri 18 May - 7:30pm - WIN Stadium - Dragons
Round 14 - Sun 17th June - 3:00pm - Cambelltown Stadium - Tigers
Round 18 - Sun 15h July - 2:00pm - Canberra Stadium - Raiders
Round 20 - Sat 28th July - 7:30pm - Telstra Stadium - Rabbitohs

I love being there to support our club with our loyal far flung fans.

I think it is great how we live by the motto we want our team to, "Never Say Die!"

We will be there rain, hail and shine.

Steve
31-07-07, 06:58 AM
Boy you all look chilly in that photo!
I was lucky at the Tigers game, we got a bit of sunshine. :D

They do a great job, and it was a pleasure for me to join them for a game when I was down.
It's great to know that wherever the lads are playing there's going to be a friendly and passionate bunch of people to join up with.

DIEHARD
31-07-07, 01:50 PM
It's great to know that wherever the lads are playing there's going to be a friendly and passionate bunch of people to join up with.

Absolutely, definately a special gift the fans can give back to the club.

Also pleasing to know that you can go to an away game and catch up with fellow fans and friends.

BringBackWillie
31-07-07, 07:48 PM
Such kind words guys :p

It's great to have you guys visit us too!

PS - must you continue to plug Diehard 4, Diehard? :nope:

matti
31-07-07, 08:31 PM
i think i saw u guys , i wasnt going to come up tho ha and ask someone

BringBackWillie
01-08-07, 08:29 PM
Why didn't you come by and introduce yourself? Were you sitting in our section?