PDA

View Full Version : Forum/legion Photo With Blade TAKE II

dee13
09-07-07, 04:38 PM
On Friday 20th July at 7:30pm our boys take on the the Bulldogs.

With only 3 home games to go, we don't have many opportunities to get a great photo with the members of the forum/Legion. We did have several members in a photo at Suncorp but that was only around 12 people.

Blade will be making an appearance that night at about 6:30pm behind the dressing sheds, on the Western side of the field. I want as many of my forum and Legion buddies to join me at 6:45pm for a group photo.

FORUM/LEGION PHOTO WITH BLADE
6:45pm: FRIDAY 20th JULY
BEHIND WESTERN STAND NEAR ENTRY GATE

DIEHARD
09-07-07, 10:04 PM
I'll be there mate! Great opportunity for a photo! One for the scrapbook.

dee13
10-07-07, 03:38 PM
I'll be there mate! Great opportunity for a photo! One for the scrapbook.

OK so thats 1... any other takers

C-Whiz
10-07-07, 06:03 PM
Yep, save me a spot! Flags either side DIEHARD?

Boofhead
10-07-07, 06:22 PM
Ive got a pretty bad virus atm, but if it clears up before the 20th - I'm there! :test:

Tamwelg
10-07-07, 07:06 PM
Count me in.

Cowboy Titan
10-07-07, 07:11 PM
I think I'll be there.

I stood around Wally's statue for a while after the game on Friday night but didn't recognise anyone.

BringBackWillie
10-07-07, 09:24 PM
Unfortunately, I can't be there :mad:

Save a "spot" for me and I can photoshop myself in....

Hope there will be another opportunity when I venture up there for the Wests game, Blade!

DIEHARD
11-07-07, 12:49 AM
I stood around Wally's statue for a while after the game on Friday night but didn't recognise anyone.[/COLOR]

We were there, there was just so many people there it was insane. I couldn't recognise many people, but met up with a few people there.

Steve
11-07-07, 06:55 AM
If i'm at the game, you can count me in! Friday night I should be able to make it. :D

C-Whiz
11-07-07, 07:35 AM
We were there, there was just so many people there it was insane. I couldn't recognise many people, but met up with a few people there.

Yeah, we were in the Southern Stand, myself and the 2 little-ies, and we tried to fight against the tide to make it to the statue of the King, but it was just too hard with 2 kiddies in tow.

Anyway, as stated, will be at the Blade photo-op!

DIEHARD
11-07-07, 08:32 AM
Yeah, we were in the Southern Stand, myself and the 2 little-ies, and we tried to fight against the tide to make it to the statue of the King, but it was just too hard with 2 kiddies in tow.

Anyway, as stated, will be at the Blade photo-op!

We gonna pitch camp at the same location as last time?

C-Whiz
12-07-07, 10:07 AM

Yep, why not. It's as good a place as any not to be able to see the game from :)

Maybe after the Blade photo-op we can recruit a few new members to the "Grassy Knoll"? Something there for everyone, kids can play on the grass, licensed and unlicensed areas, close to food and drinks, scoreboard right there.... what more could you want?

btw, did you see the big sign up near Caxton street after Broncos game? Diehard 4.0? Life's good for you.....

DIEHARD
12-07-07, 11:12 AM
Yep, why not. It's as good a place as any not to be able to see the game from :)

Maybe after the Blade photo-op we can recruit a few new members to the "Grassy Knoll"? Something there for everyone, kids can play on the grass, licensed and unlicensed areas, close to food and drinks, scoreboard right there.... what more could you want?

btw, did you see the big sign up near Caxton street after Broncos game? Diehard 4.0? Life's good for you.....

The "Grassy Knoll" hahaha I love that. I think it does offer more for everyone and there are a heap of like minded people around. And plenty of flag room.

Yea I'm loving the publicity, I have waited over a decade for this type of notariaty.

Ryan
12-07-07, 07:40 PM
Single 23yo male seeking young fun female. Lean 5"9, dark hair , blue eyes. Interests: Rum, football, gambling, throwing pies and general heckling of mascots. Looking for very casual relationship for upcoming Titans vs Bulldogs match. *conditions apply

BringBackWillie
12-07-07, 07:55 PM
The "Grassy Knoll" hahaha I love that. I think it does offer more for everyone and there are a heap of like minded people around. And plenty of flag room.

Yea I'm loving the publicity, I have waited over a decade for this type of notariaty.

Hehehehe - yes "plenty of flag room" required :)

dean
12-07-07, 08:13 PM
I'm in for sure. Tough night for me as i am a born and bred doggies fan and also a proud gold member and supporter of the Mighty Titans.This one will really test my allegiance. Dogs or Titans, Dogs or Titans, Dogs or Titans???? :duh:

jenwood
13-07-07, 06:43 AM
Hey Dean- you're lucky I wont be there for that game. I might be forced to attack you with my Titans flag if you have a weak moment and forget where your allegiance is now!!!!!!!!Are the rest of your family going or will the Dogs fans on our group be outnumbered!!!

:argue:

GO THE MIGHTY TITANS

:test: :woot: :test: :woot:

C-Whiz
13-07-07, 03:06 PM
I'm in for sure. Tough night for me as i am a born and bred doggies fan and also a proud gold member and supporter of the Mighty Titans.This one will really test my allegiance. Dogs or Titans, Dogs or Titans, Dogs or Titans???? :duh:

It's easy mate, just ask yourself: Do I support the TITANS and go home happy, or go for the Doggies and go home disappointed? :)

dean
13-07-07, 05:29 PM
Hey Dean- you're lucky I wont be there for that game. I might be forced to attack you with my Titans flag if you have a weak moment and forget where your allegiance is now!!!!!!!!Are the rest of your family going or will the Dogs fans on our group be outnumbered!!!

:argue:

GO THE MIGHTY TITANS

:test: :woot: :test: :woot:

Hi Jen,Shame you won't be there. No Lee and Kirst either so ex Doggies numbers will slump to only 4. Definately no weak moments,Go the Mighty Titans in this one.

squirrell
14-07-07, 06:28 PM
count the squirrel in for the photo..no nuts jokes though!!!

DIEHARD
15-07-07, 09:37 AM
count the squirrel in for the photo..no nuts jokes though!!!

Fantastic, see you there.

Wolfpak
15-07-07, 07:29 PM

So is this in front of the scoreboard or is there a new place now?

Oh, and I'm back online btw lol

DIEHARD
16-07-07, 10:56 AM
So is this in front of the scoreboard or is there a new place now?

Oh, and I'm back online btw lol

Well facing the field it is to the left of the scoreboard, just outside the non alcohol area on the grassed area.

dee13
20-07-07, 12:31 PM
REMINDER FOR BLADE PICS TONIGHT

645pm Behind the Dressing Shed tonight. Be there.:woot: :woot: :woot:

DIEHARD
20-07-07, 05:57 PM
Well it is 6:45pm and I have yet to head off for the game (Very busy day.)

Just got a call from Boofhead wondering where I am. :(

They just took the picture so I look forward to seeing it! Sorry I missed the boat this time! Not cool.

I'm gonna go get ready and head off. Go the Titans!

BringBackWillie
20-07-07, 09:48 PM
Someone please post the pic...

BLADE - can we have another photo op at the Titans v Wests game, since Diehard missed it and I'm coming to Qld for the game. Please :)

Tamwelg
21-07-07, 07:51 AM
Busy day at work for me, didn't get home till late and only just made it to kick off, sorry I missed the photo.

DIEHARD
21-07-07, 10:47 AM
I got there at half time, had a tough day.

We need to make a better effort for the Tigers game.

Let's start a list...

DIEHARD
GOATUS (I will force him to come.)

dee13
22-07-07, 04:24 PM
The West Tigers game is on a Saturday night 4th of August at 5:30pm.

My appearance time will be at 4:30pm so we can make it for 4:45pm, 4th August behind the Dressing Shed at Carrara Stadium

Look for the guy in the big blue suit again.

All the best guys
Dee

BringBackWillie
22-07-07, 09:10 PM
Yay! I can't wait!

C-Whiz
23-07-07, 04:47 PM
I'll be there again. Hoping to set a new record! :)