PDA

View Full Version : Hi Fellow Titans Fans

jenwood
08-07-07, 07:33 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Jenni and I have just joined the forum. My whole family are Titans Gold members and we love supporting our fantastic team. We havent missed a home game and made the trek to Suncorp on Friday night to witness an unreal game which I believe was the best we have played.I've been reading the forims since the website opened and have finally got the courage to sign up. My husband wants to edit my posts in case I say something stupid but I told him not to worry! I have no idea how to make one of those sig thingys as I am not that creative on the computer. Any help on that would be appreciated although I may be able to get my 17year old son to help me out (if the mood is right). Anyway enough rambling from me. Just wanted to introduce myself. GO THE TITANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:test:

BLADE
08-07-07, 09:50 AM
Hi there Jenni,

Welcome to the Titans forum. Im Blade, the Gold Coast Titans mascot. Be sure to say Hi at the next home game when you see me walking around Cararra Stadium.

Feel free to ask any of the moderators any questions or queries you may have. There are plenty of artistic members here that can help with Avatars and Signatures so just ask in the request thread and someone will help.

Great to hear that you have your membership and are enjoying every game.

All the best

TITAN FOR LIFE

BLADE
Gold Coast Titans

jenwood
08-07-07, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the welcome Blade.

Titanium_BD1103
08-07-07, 12:20 PM
Hi Jenwood, as our friendly mascot said, welcome to the forums, it's great to see a passionate fan and supporter coming to join us and as Blade said, if you have any issues feel free to PM any of the moderating team including myself and we'll be happy to help out.. :)

If you would like a signature, go to this thread

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=6994

and then you can write what you would like in the signature and one of our members will happily create you something which I am sure will be unique and very cool.. :)

Hope you have fun here and look forward to seeing you post and become a part of this wonderful community.. :D :D

Coaster
08-07-07, 01:14 PM
Hiya Jenwood.

Dont worry about saying something stupid, i do it all the time:test:

Welcome to the forum

jenny
08-07-07, 04:59 PM
Coaster
Dont worry about saying something stupid, i do it all the time
Me too.
Anyway...Hi Jen..great to have another female:woot: Really good to have you here xoox

Hoppy2007Dragons
08-07-07, 10:20 PM
Welcome, hope to hear more from you.

Queenslander
09-07-07, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :test:

travop
09-07-07, 01:31 PM
Hi there Jenni,

Welcome to the Titans forum. Im Blade, the Gold Coast Titans mascot.
BLADE
Gold Coast Titans

whoa hey i never knew the mascot was apart of the forums 2?
oh sorry how ya going jenwood im travop apart of the small minority titans fan base in brisbane dont worry ive said alot of stupid stuff:duh: and if you want a sig just go down to the sig and avatar thread and ask for ome help there