PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best forward in the world today?

DeeGan
13-11-05, 01:55 PM
Who is the best forward in the world today?

Well, the title is up for grabs with yet another brilliant performance from Great Britains Stuart Fielden who has played three tests in the 2005 Tri-Nation series. Fielden has ranked amongst the TOP 3 players in just about all three encounters, he must now surely be at least a challenger for the title.

What do you think?

Vote for 'the best forward in the world today' and tell us why he takes the title in your opinion.

DeeGan

Ipswich Fan
13-11-05, 03:10 PM
I voted for Hindmarsh. He can be devastating with the ball & make 40-50 tackles a game & never gives anything less than 100%.

Teegy
13-11-05, 03:33 PM
Ome player missing IMO by the name of Luke Bailey. he has taken the position of Front Row to another level.

Queenslander
13-11-05, 05:16 PM
One player not there is Shane Webcke, if he didnt retire from rep footy then he would still be in the Australia squad. He may be "old" but he still has plenty left in him, though i expect next year will be his final year of footy.

DeeGan
13-11-05, 06:03 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Players the calibre of Luke Bailey and Shane Webcke were left out intentionally, the 9 players were taken from the current Tri-Nations series only hence the reason to add the option of 'other'.

Luke Bailey IMO is the world's best prop today (ahead of Fielden and Webcke IMO) whilst Shane Webcke is the old war-horse on his last legs in 2006 IMO.

DeeGan

Super Cronk
13-11-05, 06:40 PM
hindmarsh for mine.

Steelers
13-11-05, 07:07 PM
Luke Bailey

Coaster
13-11-05, 07:24 PM
Hindmarsh

Daylight

2nd

Anyone who watched last years tri-Nations series would have to have hindmarsh at the top of there list.

Kallan
13-11-05, 07:56 PM
Hindmarsh for me

DeeGan
13-11-05, 08:06 PM
Nathan Hindmarsh is the best forward in 2005, great to see he is recognised by most.

Try telling that to a GB fan or watches Super League :ok:

I was asked, "Tell me, what does Nathan Hindmarsh have on David Solomona? Go on, enlighten me"...I kid you not.

Don't get me wrong, Solomona is a good backrower though he is the same backrower who was not able to quite crack it in the NRL and has gone on to further his name in a weaker competition. He is not amongst the Top 10 IMO.

DeeGan

Dakink
14-11-05, 08:59 AM
Yep - Hindmarsh closely followed by Bailey.

Research Station Drive
14-11-05, 01:36 PM
Luke Bailey ahead of Ben Kennedy for mine.

Hindmarsh just behind those two.