Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m angry with both our players, our coach but mainly the referees and bunker

This is match fixing
    Our players need to be held accountable for this one. The coach has no idea but he can't physically stop them from giving away stupid penalties

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Our players need to be held accountable for this one. The coach has no idea but he can't physically stop them from giving away stupid penalties
    Mondays email from Mal will be his resignation. Why would you hang around for this ****

agree 100%.

Held my tongue last week about it being the Coach's fault. Can't find myself blaming players who I don't even think should be on the team. So long as he keeps fielding the same team, whatever.

I’m angry with both our players, our coach but mainly the referees and bunker

This is match fixing
    I agree. They are looking for ways for us to lose.

Rep Player

Agreed some soft penalties. Refs didnt kick the ball out on the full, drop 2 sitters 10m out. throw 2 absolute 1% chance passes 5m out from the try line. Sometimes you cop some rough referring but we put up absolute horse **** that first half and deserve every point against us.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Brennan needs to make the statement now. If Sami comes back out for the second half then I'm done.

- - - Updated - - -

Bunker has been spot on. The rest I agree with though. **** Badger
    I agree re Sami JB but i wouldn't waste a change on him now. As i say to my staff on Fridays - don't worry about it now, lets discuss it first thing Monday.

If we were closer I'd back us in from here but we won't be able to put 40 minutes together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I agree re Sami JB but i wouldn't waste a change on him now. As i say to my staff on Fridays - don't worry about it now, lets discuss it first thing Monday.

If we were closer I'd back us in from here but we won't be able to put 40 minutes together.
    He's lame (not to mention stupid), no need for him to be out there. Make your changes and game plan in the dressing room and tell the moron to organise his own flights home.

Deadset if I was in that dressing room I'd be throwing mobile phones at half the players with the Neds app up and tell them to smile for the camera.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post

Most frustrating thing MT! Id take 40mins of good footy from us. Can you imagine 80 mins if we put together just play simple footy? Yeah there will be mistakes yeah there will be the odd penalty but if we could just go a full 80 minutes with no silly mistakes (dropping 2 sitters 10m out, cartwrights 2x waste of possession passes, kick out on the full for no reason and most importantly no dumb penalties). Are we a different team? I dont know? I sure as **** think we win some of thee 50/50 games we always seem to lose.

Inactive User

I’m angry with everyone
    Referees
    Bunker
    Brennan
    Players
    Cartwright
    Proctor

This match should be closer despite our dumbness and brain farts

It’s just so upsetting
    When they bring the effort and are smart they display sublime attacking skills but then they do dumb things or are soft on the line and the referees are looking to ping us but give us nothing in return

Then people see our team struggling and use it to have a go at our city and community when most of us are aspirational hard working trustworthy and trying to build something here

It’s crap and it Sucks and we do it too tough

Let’s hope for a second half we deserve

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    He's lame (not to mention stupid), no need for him to be out there. Make your changes and game plan in the dressing room and tell the moron to organise his own flights home.

Deadset if I was in that dressing room I'd be throwing mobile phones at half the players with the Neds app up and tell them to smile for the camera.
    I wish we had a coach who did that. Obviously more interested in being everyone's friend then calling out this bull**** we keep putting up. Where is the pride in the jersey. where is the pride in the team you coach. Hell its your job and you continue this you wont see out the season (well you wouldnt if you were at a club who had money)

- - - Updated - - -

I’m angry with everyone
    Referees
    Bunker
    Brennan
    Players
    Cartwright
    Proctor

This match should be closer despite our dumbness and brain farts

It’s just so upsetting
    When they bring the effort and are smart they display sublime attacking skills but then they do dumb things or are soft on the line and the referees are looking to ping us but give us nothing in return

Then people see our team struggling and use it to have a go at our city and community when most of us are aspirational hard working trustworthy and trying to build something here

It’s crap and it Sucks and we do it too tough

Let’s hope for a second half we deserve
    100% bods! The talk of expansion comes up we will be first team thrown up to be relocated because we have been awful for years. Im positive there is a good team here but ive yet to see a 80 minute performance. Its so frustrating when every year you think "is this the year" and its just a repeat. We are all diehards, we all want this team to succeed. Its up to the team now to want it too because there seems to be a hell of alot of player on the field who could give a **** about this club

People that aren't members will no longer be fans. People that are members will be armchair supporters. Clubs dead in a couple of years if this keeps up. Simple as that.

Rep Player

Proctor breaks the line?!?! Part of that try belongs to hipgrave. The desperation chasing that ball for the dropout then backs it up with a charging run off the kick off. Thats what I like to see

That's the first team that's fallen for the Taylor to Proctor pass in two years. They are there to be beaten.

Good start to the 2nd half, but where my heads at right now all I can think is that Taylor and Proctor will think the short ball works because they scored a try after the 1398th attempt.