Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Entertaining, exciting, and we get a win.
    5 minutes in I was calling for heads, but was such a great game, so much happening, can;t wait to watch it again on a replay.

Small crowd, but passionate fans were there tonight and it felt like a much bigger crowd.

A really enjoyable night at the footy.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    You miss the field goal and get what? 7 tackles back at you? Better to jam it in their corner and defend it.
    That’s what we did anyway Titanic
    Our genius team managed to not have a shot but still give them the ball from the 20 and tackle 0

Oh yeah and then they gave them a penalty

Immortal

Jai Whitbread and Keegan Hipgrave were outstanding, great to see two locals perform so well.

Great win but I still have concerns. It was the same old Titans until Taylor went off, Brimson came on and Roberts got first touch of the ball. He went to the line and brought his forwards and centres running onto the ball....something Taylor hasn’t done. I really think it’s time to bite the bullet and put Brimson at fullback, Gordon possibly on the wing and get what is going to be our long term spine firing together.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    You miss the field goal and get what? 7 tackles back at you? Better to jam it in their corner and defend it.
    think that was the idea, but he got carried one metre too far and went dead in goal. right ides though i think

Really happy for the guys and coach and you could see at the end the pressure that was finally released with a win. I thought the little blue was a good thing as it seemed to fire our guys up bit. Cartwrights defence actually had a fair bit of physicality in it and Hipgrave certainly added some aggressive attack when he came on. As others have said in the last few weeks we must get Brimson on the field for the 80 minutes. I will not get carried away as Penrith were very poor.

We were very stiff with Brimson's runaway no try (I think he was too clever for the refs to believe how he got through) and the other time he got run off the ball. An enjoyable night.

Inactive User

Just read in the SMH that “Titans medical staff said Taylor could’ve returned if he was required”.
    That’s obviously a positive sign he’s not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Jai Whitbread and Keegan Hipgrave were outstanding, great to see two locals perform so well.
    Agree mdrew. Those guys played well. I was pretty Happy that Hipgrave got a fair go tonight.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Immortal

A pat on the back for every fan who turned up tonight, it was a pleasure to be there with you tonight,

Inactive User

Whitbread is like a BUPA version of Arrow
    Similar but not as good
    Plays a role

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Just read in the SMH that “Titans medical staff said Taylor could’ve returned if he was required”.
    That’s obviously a positive sign he’s not too bad.
    Good to hear. Although, even though I want AJ to FB I wouldn't seeing him and Roberts as our halves to see how they go.

Amazing what can happen when your forward pack actually steps it up a notch.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Good to hear. Although, even though I want AJ to FB I wouldn't seeing him and Roberts as our halves to see how they go.
    Got to play AJ/Roberts/Taylor/Rein as our spine after tonight
    Gordon/Don wings
    It’s becoming a no-brainer now

Centres/Utility Bench players the areas for debate

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Got to play AJ/Roberts/Taylor/Rein as our spine after tonight
    Gordon/Don wings
    It’s becoming a no-brainer now

Centres/Utility Bench players the areas for debate
    Copley for one. Don't understand the hate for him around here to be honest. Yes he has some shockers but for the most part he's pretty solid.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Amazing what can happen when your forward pack actually steps it up a notch.

When down 24-18 I suspect they all realised their season and credibility was on its last legs and they dug in.
    The question is how do you get a team to replicate that attitude in that moment for 80mins week in week out???