Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 2024 Titans Membership, Tickets and Crowds

2024 Titans Membership, tickets and crowd and discussion.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

2024 Titans Membership - Expressions of interest now open
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...rest-now-open/

After a new Member record was set in 2023, we're excited to announce that Membership for 2024 will be on sale later this month.

With Full Season, Flexi, Interstate and Supporter Memberships available in 2024, there's a Membership option for every Titans fan to show their Titans colours next season.

Membership means more to our Club than just a ticket to the football. Proud Members are the lifeblood of the Gold Coast Titans, the reason our teams play, and the way we as a club can show our appreciation to our supporters.

To register your interest in 2024 Membership, please click here.

You'll be the first to know when we launch for next season and get first access to Gold Coast Titans Membership packages and seats.

For any questions, our Membership team is here to help you.

For email enquiries, please email membersinfo@titans.com.au

For phone enquiries, please call (07) 5656 5656.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Make sure to renew your memberships for next year guys !

Or if you haven't been one, sign up ! Even if you don't live local, supporting the club with the supporter membership is better than nothing !

Check your email boxes for info and registration procedure about the 2023 Members Forum.

5:30PM Thursday, 28 September, 2023
    Griffith Uni

Positions are limited, so get in quick if you are interested.

It'd be great to have some of us there to contribute and also hear what is shared.

Keep in mind that we also want the club to feel comfortable opening up to the fans at such events and bringing them into an inner circle. So be conscious about what you might share afterwards. The club would appreciate that, and we really want them to continue to trust us.

It would be boring and pointless if these events turned into a "paint by numbers" affair.

With Des on the way, I really feel like we are entering a new, an long awaited era. So I'm sure people are going to be keen to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Check your email boxes for info and registration procedure about the 2023 Members Forum.

5:30PM Thursday, 28 September, 2023
    Griffith Uni

Positions are limited, so get in quick if you are interested.

It'd be great to have some of us there to contribute and also hear what is shared.

Keep in mind that we also want the club to feel comfortable opening up to the fans at such events and bringing them into an inner circle. So be conscious about what you might share afterwards. The club would appreciate that, and we really want them to continue to trust us.

It would be boring and pointless if these events turned into a "paint by numbers" affair.

With Des on the way, I really feel like we are entering a new, an long awaited era. So I'm sure people are going to be keen to get there.
    Already secured mine; I'm sure there will be some sort of discretion policy involved, especially if what stated in the email is going to be provided to the members isn't public knowledge.

The Membership Forum will now take place on 5 Oct due to clash with open training times for NRLW.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    The Membership Forum will now take place on 5 Oct due to clash with open training times for NRLW.
    Do you believe they'll address the reasoning behind the increase in price for memberships for next year? In their email they stated Operations costs, but mine jumped nearly $500 for my 3 seats!

Quote Originally Posted by Appsy View Post
    Do you believe they'll address the reasoning behind the increase in price for memberships for next year? In their email they stated Operations costs, but mine jumped nearly $500 for my 3 seats!
    They'll only address if someone raises it I guess. My membership costs have gone up 30%. I thought only insurance companies increased costs by this amount. Not real happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    They'll only address if someone raises it I guess. My membership costs have gone up 30%. I thought only insurance companies increased costs by this amount. Not real happy.
    Agreed mate. Was paying just under $1500 for 3 Titanium Premium seats, now paying $1944; I do not mind paying extra if it means bigger and better things for the club, but I was really hoping to add on an extra seat this season. Now the price for 4 will be like the old price for 5.

To get more income maybe focus on getting more members to fill the stadium rather than piss off the ones you already have (even more) with price increases not in line with inflation.

The club is delusional given the performance of the men this year.

The Titans are the masters of the art of the fail.

I must admit when I got my email the other day and saw the bottom line I did feel a bit faint.

Quote Originally Posted by Appsy View Post
    Agreed mate. Was paying just under $1500 for 3 Titanium Premium seats, now paying $1944; I do not mind paying extra if it means bigger and better things for the club, but I was really hoping to add on an extra seat this season. Now the price for 4 will be like the old price for 5.
    Yep, mine (for 2 seats) has gone up substantially. They want me to pay an extra $380 on top of the $896 I paid last season. I rang membership, was on hold of course because of the amount of complaints they would have been getting and in the end was forced to leave a message. This was just after 9am. No one got back to me and next Monday is a holiday and from Tuesday I am overseas for 2 weeks. My auto rollover takes place whilst I am overseas and as I cannot afford that increase and cannot discuss it with Titans membership before my first payment I am cancelling my membership. I am gutted. Member number 283, I have been there from the beginning and this is truly a kick in the teeth.

Rep Player

The price increase is absolutely poor form from the club when they have given us long suffering supporters 3/8s of **** all to show for it on the field this year. I’m switching back to social. Honestly only in the clubs mind do they put their supporters through the absolute rubbish on field the last 10 years and then expect us to cop that kind of price increase. The members pack seem to get stingier each year (remember when you would get things like cooler bags etc) and can’t even give you a physical card anymore. I’m sorry where is the value?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    The price increase is absolutely poor form from the club when they have given us long suffering supporters 3/8s of **** all to show for it on the field this year. I’m switching back to social. Honestly only in the clubs mind do they put their supporters through the absolute rubbish on field the last 10 years and then expect us to cop that kind of price increase. The members pack seem to get stingier each year (remember when you would get things like cooler bags etc) and can’t even give you a physical card anymore. I’m sorry where is the value?
    I really hope there is a genuine good reason behind it, and it can't be because of all the 'potential' that could be. I've only ever missed 2 games in the past decade, and that was this year (Cowboys & Panthers) due to unforseen circumstances. I just want to know what causes a $100+ increase per premium membership? Like I truly want to know how I went from paying just under $1500 for 3 to now just under $2000 for 3. If I'm getting private access to certain bars at CBUS, nvites to every single event, FIRST crack alongside the frontline at magic round /finals seats before other members, etc. I would be okay with it. Will we as premium titanium members get access to using Gate A? because my aisle is directly across from the escalators but I still have to enter through Gate B!

I really hope Steve Mitchell addresses this at the members forum on Thursday. I want an in depth reasoning too. I do not mind paying the increase as unfortunately I am too dedicated to this team, but there better be at least 5 valid, over the top reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    can’t even give you a physical card anymore. I’m sorry where is the value?
    Yea.. I actually went ahead and paid an extra $10 plus delivery to get a real card last year. I wanted to get an extra one for all my 4 memberships, but I'm not paying $40 for that.

The feelings here have been inline other comments by Titans fans around the socials.

I'm keen to further delve into this in the week ahead. Sure Des is on the way, but costs of living and increases in mortgage payments and rent is hitting hard.