Page 147 of 165 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2463

Quote Originally Posted by TitansState View Post
    If Elgey is a definite out after this season, wouldn't mind Norman replacing part/all of his 600k contract. Think it's time Troy Leo gets some sort of a contract with us before he gets snatched by another club...even if he continues to play Burleigh next year, he'd be good cover and if he were to prove himself in the NRL when he gets the chance, we'd already have him safely locked in.
    Leo was also named in the ISC Team of the Week for the 3rd time this season, must be doing something right.

Edit: Found some footage of him from the weekend...he's quick alright

Last edited by Hail Sezer; 01-08-18 at 05:05 PM.

i read Norman is on 900k next year at parra, so we would get some help, but probably still be up for 500-600 i think.

I actually think Kane could be good there if you take their season as an outlier. good tough forward pack and a strong coach with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Leo was also named in the ISC Team of the Week for the 3rd time this season, must be doing something right.

Here's some footage of him from the weekend...he's quick alright

yeah he'd be my first pick for sure not because of his speed but the way he smacked the line
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

Edit: Found some footage of him from the weekend...he's quick alright

Someone needs to show that to Brennan

Why are we even considering French when he have Leo waiting for a shot? Let's not forget French is threatening to leave his club because they won't play him where he wants. We should be sticking to players that are hungry and want to be here fighting for their chance and are happy just to be on the field
    Last edited by Upthetits; 01-08-18 at 05:43 PM.

So Hooper on 360 saying that French is no chance and Titans aren’t interested and only had preliminary talks months ago. But Scott Sattler says that he’s heard that’s French has agreed to terms with the Titans.... 2 completely opposite opinions said in 1 night

Not sure what I think about French at fullback. Exciting player with plenty of speed to burn definitely but doesn’t strike me as a great fullback.
    Last edited by BundyTitan; 01-08-18 at 07:21 PM.

I heard Corey Norman has had talks with Brennan.

He can *&^% right off!

The concern with Norman for me is that he is a player who likes to take control and call the shots. Not sure that would fit in well with Ash who is a similar player.

We have been saying on here for years that we need someone with raw pace. French has it. Big yes from me. He grew up as a titans fan. Imagine our back line then.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    We have been saying on here for years that we need someone with raw pace. French has it. Big yes from me. He grew up as a titans fan. Imagine our back line then.....
    There would be so much competition for spots... When you think about it, of all the players who we have that can play from 1-5 in 2019, we’d have:

Gordon
    Brimson
    French
    Don
    Sami
    Hurrell
    Peachey
    Copley
    Lee
    Cooper
    Roberts-Davis (assuming he’s still here)

Correct me if theres any players I’ve missed, but it’d be so nice to have enough depth where our players are constantly competing for spots, rather than being gifted them.

I don't want French or Norman. French because he's injury prone and Norman because he's just not that good.

If Titans get Corey 'Coz Central' 'Stormin Norman' 'Do a fanny brahh' 'The Keebra King' 'Canadian Club Crusader' Norman, i'll pencil the Titans in for finals football 2019 no doubt about that.
    Last edited by NZTITAN; 01-08-18 at 10:21 PM.

We need an experienced, dominant NRL half to take the pressure off ash, there's not many options and I think Corey would compliment ash

Elgeys apparently flying to Sydney this week to discuss terms with Manly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Elgeys apparently flying to Sydney this week to discuss terms with Manly.
    Teke will be happy.

im not. let him go to a club with proper coaching. he isn't going to improve under Barrett / Carty who are doing their best to ruin some serious guns down there.