Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Think there was meant to be one more pass to JC there Tino

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    It's moments like that why I still don't trust Boyd as a long-term solution despite his recent improved play.
    Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Fermor sure loses the ball a lot. It's not really up to NRL standard tbh. It is too much.
    Been our best player this year ….by a mile

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Marzhew is an awesome metre eater but has zero footy nous or footy IQ
    Parra coach says his defence and positional play were the reasons they cut him, still work to do in this area for Greg.

nicely weighed up by Fermor and good push support either side

- - - Updated - - -

Walsh looks to have had a miraculous recovery

Well this got interesting. Two teams that don't know how to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Warriors made 64 metres in the first set of golden point. Soft

Boyd comes up clutch with the late penalty and the FG. Well done

@GT if you're still there, I hope you stuck around to enjoy the win mate!

All I'll say, is it's nice to be on the right end of one of these games for once

Great coaching by Holbrook lololol nothing else to say lololol
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

That win will be huge for team morale over the off season.

Also Klese Haas with the 100% win rate.

Holbrook = Mastercoach.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Been our best player this year ….by a mile

- - - Updated - - -

Parra coach says his defence and positional play were the reasons they cut him, still work to do in this area for Greg.
    Yeah I didn't say Fermor isn't first grade material lol...far from it. Just his ball control - don't think I've seen a player have as many loose carries as him all year. And if we're being completely honest, he's never playing origin if he doesn't fix that part of his game up.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf we won. I turned it off midway through the second half.

First Grader

Good comeback. JC was immense again.

Despite that clutch play by Boyd, we need to have experience in the halves next year with AJ and Foran to game manage the match. Happy for Boyd to be our 14.

Geez that was hard to watch - especially in the first half. Are we sponsored by cardiologists??? I'd say it was one for the true believers but to think we were going to win that would require grand delusions.

All the Warriors tries were preventable. Agree with many of you that Sami isn't a centre, Marzhew isn't up to standard despite his great metre-eating efforts and Boyd didn't really play well until the last bit. I won't say any more on JWal or Turner at DH - ok I will, just terrible. It reflects poorly on the coach.

Other things that reflect poorly on the coach is the bench rotation. Why are middles playing big minutes and then only having a few at the end? Why take Fifita off when we need points, when our middles aren't so agile? Why not play him in the middle and bring Klese on?

JC and Mo stepped up in the second half. JC needs to get more interested in the ball in defence. I think he hangs back too often and lacks urgency. If he can fix that in the preseason, he'll be great for us next year. If not, AJ to 1, although he's been great at 6 this last few games.

Fermor really needs to tighten up his carry. How does it keep happening?

I hope they enjoy a few beers and then the pre-season whips start cracking immediately after. It looks like a short pre-season and there's so much work to do.

Can we sign Des?

We didn't really deserve that win but I'll take it. I think joliffe is still in my team next year. Has looked good and provides energy when he comes on. He's good for an error but unfortunately the whole team is.
    Wallace at starting hooker made me seethe to be honest and I had the feeling that it was a slap in the face and that they were not taking this seriously. Obviously a popular club man but good riddance in my opinion. I have tried to stay neutral on the Holbrook debate but I truly feel he really disrespected members and fans opinions and expectations on the game. Not sure if I am alone here and haven't read previous comments yet as I love die-hards commentary.
    Obviously happy with the win and I am excited what haas tiny, mo, fifth, fermy and co can do off structured play from foray and verills.
    In the backs, jojo and jc are looking the goods. They will only get stronger and more knowledgeable in the game. Always looking for pisitives and I think next year we will see some real improvement. A decent roster and with the addition of white and some new ideas, we may make the eight or better. Just my thoughts.

Rep Player

Great little win to end a beyond poor season. Made the more sweeter by watching it and then just watching the donkeys go down to the tears of my donkey supporting friends. **** year, **** coach, a few green shoots coming through. Here’s to 2023 gents

Imagine being angry at Fermor