Page 57 of 165 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

That effort by Badel undermining LG has really annoyed me. It’s designed purely to create drama

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    That effort by Badel undermining LG has really annoyed me. It’s designed purely to create drama
    Well the Lodge story has died down, Jimmy the Judas hasn't given any bar maids a touch up and no Broncos have allegedly been in a bathroom filming lude acts so I guess he's gotta write about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Actually I didn't have a problem with the article at all. It's called the hard truth. Fact is LG had a horror year last year, notwithstanding he was coming back from injury, and we must expect more from a highly paid player.
    Last week I was very happy with LG and thought he was a great part of the team. I think the jury is still out re his defence but last week I was hoping that I saw the start of the return to the way he played a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Actually I didn't have a problem with the article at all. It's called the hard truth. Fact is LG had a horror year last year, notwithstanding he was coming back from injury, and we must expect more from a highly paid player.
    Last week I was very happy with LG and thought he was a great part of the team. I think the jury is still out re his defence but last week I was hoping that I saw the start of the return to the way he played a couple of years ago.
    Understand it is the truth but we can't pretend the article isn't agenda driven surely. IMO he's just put a stabby spin on an article about a rumour that doesn't have much to it anyway

Inactive User

^^^ HS thank you for more eloquently expressing my thoughts on the article.

I see Ben Hannant has signed for Burleigh. Is he on his way back to the NRL via the Bears ??
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Interesting bayside

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I see Ben Hannant has signed for Burleigh. Is he on his way back to the NRL via the Bears ??
    Bouveng is getting excited
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Interesting bayside
    Maybe Pete would have some insight on this ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Trying to look for positives out of that game, so, I was very impressed with Arrow for the second week in a row he was one of if not our best player out there. Might force a reshuffle with J-Wall due back next week, Latu to the bench

Peachy stuck on the bench today hasn't been on 60 mins in, looks frustrated, hopefully it leads to an early release

First Grader

And Peach scores the Match winning try

Peach has that football smarts we are missing close to the line. I thought our forwards played well and with a bit of luck from the officials we could have snuck home. Hannant would be a step backwards, imho but his experience around the team could be useful.
    Last edited by Titanic; 18-03-18 at 08:42 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Hannant played for something like 17 minutes late in the game from what I've heard. Even if half our forward pack somehow got chosen for Origin I wouldn't want him here.

Immortal

Corey Allen is Roosters bound