Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Member Action

Default Member Action

Anybody who is a fully paid up season ticket holder that uses this forum needs to take the time to contact Graeme Annersley directly and demand that Nate Myles be dropped from first grade immediately. We need to take a stand and it is important to me at least that Nate Myles be held accountable for his actions.

As the CAPTAIN of this club he has colluded with an opposition team to ensure that a signing stayed at the rival club for which he just signed. I don't think a more disgraceful act of grubbery has been committed in 100+ years of Rugby League.

DCE is a grub, but Nate Myles is on another level entirely. The club must show that they have a little spine and sit him down for the remainder of the season. Let him play for Seagulls, or Burleigh or whatever and QLD. Stuff him.

I'll be booing him every time he touches the ball (if I can be bothered going to games - which is doubtful...). Anyone here in the Legion - It would be great if you ran with big posters calling him out for his disgraceful double act.

Preach It! My thoughts exactly. I don't want him to just carry on flying under the radar as if none of this had anything to do with him!

Here's a poster for you: Nate "I will crap anywhere, on anyone, at anytime" Myles but mostly on my own doorstep.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Also get the club to start thinking about dropping sezer and giving hazard or fogarty a go. I no its a bit unfair on sezer and he hasnt done too much wrong bu we need to see if we have got anyone in the club to partner elgey before we go buy simeone else

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Also get the club to start thinking about dropping sezer and giving hazard or fogarty a go. I no its a bit unfair on sezer and he hasnt done too much wrong bu we need to see if we have got anyone in the club to partner elgey before we go buy simeone else
    I totally agree with this ... we aren't going to go within a bullsroar of the finals this year, not that we ever were, so let's just get busy on the future instead of inflating some of these blokes paycheques.

I don't really agree with the dropping Sezer motion - he's done nothing wrong in all this, it's not his fault our club pushed him out for DCE. Doing this just looks bad on the club's part.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I don't really agree with the dropping Sezer motion - he's done nothing wrong in all this, it's not his fault our club pushed him out for DCE. Doing this just looks bad on the club's part.
    It's not about some sort of payback on him. He's going to lead us to a 13-16 finish anyway ... it's about the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    It's not about some sort of payback on him. He's going to lead us to a 13-16 finish anyway ... it's about the future.
    The part in bold is EXACTLY why Nate Myles will not be missed. We have never (EVER!!) had a winning record while he was at the club. He is not a leader and he is on MASSIVE overs at the Sea Eagles. There'll be a sting in the tail for Manly with this money they have splashed around.

I think we should send members to the club too urging them to avoid Sandow and to inquire into Moses Mybe, otherwise I'm not sure if Neil and the staff will even attempt to sign him.

If we are going to bring in Fogarty or Hazard we should leave Sezer on the field and move him to lock like so many people have suggested previously. The club can't be seen to be tanking for the rest of the season though. Things are bad enough with crowds that if they totally give up there will be no one in the stands next year.

Who's in the Legion on here? We need banners targeting DCE for rd 18. Alternatively the club needs to hand out signs like the warriors get where the crowd write on them with a marker. They always make the TV. The NRL community need to be reminded that he's a dog, just in case the short attention span of the NRL has forgotten by then.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Anybody who is a fully paid up season ticket holder that uses this forum needs to take the time to contact Graeme Annersley directly and demand that Nate Myles be dropped from first grade immediately. We need to take a stand and it is important to me at least that Nate Myles be held accountable for his actions.

As the CAPTAIN of this club he has colluded with an opposition team to ensure that a signing stayed at the rival club for which he just signed. I don't think a more disgraceful act of grubbery has been committed in 100+ years of Rugby League.

DCE is a grub, but Nate Myles is on another level entirely. The club must show that they have a little spine and sit him down for the remainder of the season. Let him play for Seagulls, or Burleigh or whatever and QLD. Stuff him.

I'll be booing him every time he touches the ball (if I can be bothered going to games - which is doubtful...). Anyone here in the Legion - It would be great if you ran with big posters calling him out for his disgraceful double act.
    Absolutely agree with this, Nate Myles can't just pretend he wasn't in on this ruse at some level and the club can't just let it go as if it has nothing to do with Nate Myles. Unlike the drawn out Cartwright drama, the clubs needs to deal with this quickly, and I would expect that AT THE VERY LEAST Nate Myles fronts the cameras and looks down the lens and tells us what he knew about any of this at any time.

Yes we need a banner for the Manly game.
    "There is no I in Team but there is a D C E in ********"
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

DCE a low-hanging fruitcake

A cherry a day keeps the fans away

Judas Myles

Myles popped his Cherry
    Last edited by Titanic; 04-06-15 at 11:01 AM.

Something simple that has a double meaning.... #DumpMyles

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Something simple that has a double meaning.... #DumpMyles
    YES!!