Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Junction Block you are on fire tonight.

Let's face it, we beat an average Tigers side without Farah.

However, am I the only one who thinks we lose nothing with Zillman not on the field?

Ryan James on radio, "It's a lot easier to run at halves than fu**ing front rowers".

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Let's face it, we beat an average Tigers side without Farah.

However, am I the only one who thinks we lose nothing with Zillman not on the field?
    Who ?
    #itaintweaktospeak

I was watching on delay because I watched the start of the Broncos match then skipped the half time break. What happened to Burr?

Stupid video ref's, iam seriously just hanging onto the NRL with every fu##in idiot who has anything to do with running the game, especially officials, continually spoiling the game.

Glad we won. Can watch now with a less critical eye.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Well sitting at Suncorp watching crap but being more interested in the Titans scores was a strange feeling. Not seen the game obviously but I thought coming back from behind at Leichhardt is a great effort. Some hard markers on here at half time with the lead we had
    Cmon guys lap it up. And cherry copped plenty at Suncorp.

yeah that try call for Lawrence almost had me walking off.

actually dont mind the field goal, as it should get a point compared to giving tigers the bal, but it relies on the team then getting out of trouble and we maybe dont have the completion rate to risk it. goddam the game turned on that Don stuff up and i thought there was not going to be a way back. But Don redeemed like cant believe. Don is a freak really. ungainly and unpredictable.

He has been awesome with JR on that side....will they swap him back next week when Meady is proper fit and trains?

Myles...meh. go whenever you feel mate. we wont miss u.

Morts is going to need to step up over next month or two with LG out. First time i can recall the bench hooker thing being realy helpful.

Meady under the high ball was sweet.

Sezer got smaaashed. he still isnt quite what the commentators seem to have, but he is having a pretty good year and if we could have kept him for 400-450 i could live with that. not to be though

Never in doubt lads... oh heck..........one more

Nighty night..

Im hoping to see fogarty next week with morts staying at hooker

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Myles...meh. go whenever you feel mate. we wont miss u.
    Did anyone catch Myles' (accepting on behalf of Sezer) MotM interview? He said something regarding DCE along the lines of "Glad it is all sorted and both teams can get back to playing footy. They are playing tonight, so hopefully we both had a win..."

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Did anyone catch Myles' (accepting on behalf of Sezer) MotM interview? He said something regarding DCE along the lines of "Glad it is all sorted and both teams can get back to playing footy. They are playing tonight, so hopefully we both had a win..."
    I was trolling Manly fans last night saying that they would be losing by just as much with Myles in the team, and there is no doubt that is the fact. Manly have given big money to DCE (fine - but overs), Myles (complete dud and MASSIVE overs) and Matai (complete crock). I'm going to love death riding them for the next EIGHT years!!

Good win but that might have been our season tonight - the injuries to Sezar and Elgey did not look good. We have no cover for either of those guys. It was good to see us finally win a tight game even though we never should have let them get back into it. The try off the kick seemed an incorrect decision but did anyone here, for even a fraction of a second, think it would go up 'No Try'. I didn't.

Well if there is one thing I learnt from last nights game is that I don't have to add asterix's in myself when I write a bad word. The site does it for me. Apologies for the ones that got through last night, I was losing my mind after that comeback. Shows what Elgeys presence on the field is worth.

And Sezer is on report for searing I'm hearing in this mornings news. Wow.

So how serious is the Elgey injury?? I guess this means Mortimer will be back at halfback LOL

I just re-watched the game, well the first half and some of the second, it's still hard to watch that second half.
    Burr seems to over run a lot of plays, reminds me of Zillman with his support.
    We were lucky to beat a very ordinary Tigers side in the end, so whether that was down to Elgey going off early (but we still looked pretty good for the first 20 minutes he was off) I don't know.
    Some really good looking players out there though, so there are signs of lifting but without Elgey its going to be a big ask against an embarrassed Manly outfit next week.