Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Is Phil the one who reported Elgey to have signed with Manly?
    Yeah, even though i posted the article - i don't buy Rothfield's sh*t for a second.

Irrespective of the numbers, it seems like a done deal though.

Will be pretty crap to watch this kid go out and kill it on the field for the next 10 years.

Hopefully there is a silver lining.

Would love Mal to come out and say he won't be picking Daly as long as he is coach. I think there should be some punishment for his behaviour, seeing as our club will be smashed for six over it.

Rep Player

So where do we go from here haha? It sucks it really does but I think as a club we are more than one player but the sponsorship, players, excitement and future to the club that was so absolutely crucial to our long term plans is now gone. I don't know if we as a club make it through this but who knows if honestly this is the way DCE conducts himself regardless of the rules then **** him and good riddance. I'm guessing we have a plan B so hopefully we will just wait for it to pan out. I dont think I can keep watching these so called "rebuilding games" as its turning into years of the same.

In all complete Seriousness though I hope one of our guys breaks his ****ing jaw next game the little prick

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    So where do we go from here haha? It sucks it really does but I think as a club we are more than one player but the sponsorship, players, excitement and future to the club that was so absolutely crucial to our long term plans is now gone. I don't know if we as a club make it through this but who knows if honestly this is the way DCE conducts himself regardless of the rules then **** him and good riddance. I'm guessing we have a plan B so hopefully we will just wait for it to pan out. I dont think I can keep watching these so called "rebuilding games" as its turning into years of the same.

In all complete Seriousness though I hope one of our guys breaks his ****ing jaw next game the little prick
    Yeah if I was Henry I would legitimately tell one of our bigger players to knock him out cold. He has basically done that to our club, it's the least he deserves. Shame the Manly game will be on a Monday night so the crowd won't be too big to torment him

Who do we chase now? I'd suggest looking at Moses Mbye, Mitch Cornish, Corey Norman, Luke Walsh, Todd Carney, Albert Kelly can't think of anymore but we can't have Mortimer in the halves I would play the coal train at 6 over Mortimer, I'd much prefer to see Christian Hazard given a go before Mortimer next year

- - - Updated - - -

It's not all doom and gloom but we need some good news soon

Quote Originally Posted by NSW Titan View Post
    Who do we chase now? I'd suggest looking at Moses Mbye, Mitch Cornish, Corey Norman, Luke Walsh, Todd Carney, Albert Kelly can't think of anymore but we can't have Mortimer in the halves I would play the coal train at 6 over Mortimer, I'd much prefer to see Christian Hazard given a go before Mortimer next year

- - - Updated - - -

No thanks to Carney, Kelly and Walsh. At what point in the season do we drop Sezer to blood Hazard, etc and start preparing for next year?

Also, Ben Ikin is an idiot.

"What was right for DCE in March might not hold true for DCE in June."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/ben-...-1227380918687

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    No thanks to Carney, Kelly and Walsh. At what point in the season do we drop Sezer to blood Hazard, etc and start preparing for next year?

Also, Ben Ikin is an idiot.

"What was right for DCE in March might not hold true for DCE in June."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/ben-...-1227380918687
    From everything I have ever heard from Ben Ikin from commentary to comments on a show he just flat out dislikes the Titans. Complete muppet that guy

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    From everything I have ever heard from Ben Ikin from commentary to comments on a show he just flat out dislikes the Titans. Complete muppet that guy
    He had some role here, didn't he? Media or marketing, something like that? It was under the old regime, so not surprised he isn't a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    Yeah if I was Henry I would legitimately tell one of our bigger players to knock him out cold. He has basically done that to our club, it's the least he deserves. Shame the Manly game will be on a Monday night so the crowd won't be too big to torment him
    Remember his "bestie" would be on the phone ASAP to warm him if King mentioned that...

Quote Originally Posted by Stalks View Post
    Remember his "bestie" would be on the phone ASAP to warm him if King mentioned that...
    His bestie should never put on our jersey again

Imagine the scenario,

Will Zillman, having quietly confided in Neil Henry that 2015 will be his final year in the NRL - runs onto Cbus in Round 18 with one goal; Payback. Off the kick-off, runs straight at Daly and breaks the kid's ten million dollar body into ten million pieces. Zillman earns club legend status and rugby league immortality.

Rides Timbah into the sunset.

Seriously though - I think we will go hard for Ashley Taylor. I know Bennett said he would't release Ash, but i think the landscape will have changed a bit after today's imminent announcement. Des won't let Mbye go, but he'd be my first choice to partner Elgey.

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    Imagine the scenario,

Will Zillman, having quietly confided in Neil Henry that 2015 will be his final year in the NRL - runs onto Cbus in Round 18 with one goal; Payback. Off the kick-off, runs straight at Daly and breaks the kid's ten million dollar body into ten million pieces. Zillman earns club legend status and rugby league immortality.

Rides Timbah into the sunset.

Seriously though - I think we will go hard for Ashley Taylor. I know Bennett said he would't release Ash, but i think the landscape will have changed a bit after today's imminent announcement. Des won't let Mbye go, but he'd be my first choice to partner Elgey.
    lost it at timba

H
    Quote Originally Posted by NSW Titan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Norman could be the one as you might recall an article in the past few months that Norman bought his Mum an apartment here on the coast.

Mbye or Ash Taylor would be my pick.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I will now lean back on a lifetime of experience and pontificate my Six of the Best:

1. He never wanted to be here and should be considered as just a commodity, so we lose nothing in that regard.
    2. We have got rid of poopy-draws as well and bloody good riddance.
    3. Our negotiating power just got a whole lot better to capture, at the "right" price, some serious talent to cover all the holes in our team not just one.
    4. If we are to judge players in this way then we can expect to attract a plethora of quality based on money alone.
    5. Paul Kent was correct in stating that we have too many players under the one management ... I would reduce that to as few as possible from those ar$eholes.
    6. Our recruitment team should never trumpet a player until there can be no doubt. The very real damage done to the club and it's supporter base could have been totally avoided. Who on here or anywhere for that matter would have blinked an eyelid at "DCE extends his contract with Manly for a squillion dollars" instead of this farce?

Chin-up lads, the sun will rise again tomorrow over a glassy Burleigh swell and the Titans will stagger towards another drama.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    3. Our negotiating power just got a whole lot better to capture, at the "right" price, some serious talent to cover all the holes in our team not just one.
    THIS is the silver lining in this whole mess. The only other positives I could hope for is that we miraculously scrape into the top eight in time for finals, and that we work out some deal to get Myles to Manly before Friday's game.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I will now lean back on a lifetime of experience and pontificate my Six of the Best:

1. He never wanted to be here and should be considered as just a commodity, so we lose nothing in that regard.
    2. We have got rid of poopy-draws as well and bloody good riddance.
    4. If we are to judge players in this way then we can expect to attract a plethora of quality based on money alone.
    5. Paul Kent was correct in stating that we have too many players under the one management ... I would reduce that to as few as possible from those ar$eholes.
    6. Our recruitment team should never trumpet a player until there can be no doubt. The very real damage done to the club and it's supporter base could have been totally avoided. Who on here or anywhere for that matter would have blinked an eyelid at "DCE extends his contract with Manly for a squillion dollars" instead of this farce?

Chin-up lads, the sun will rise again tomorrow over a glassy Burleigh swell and the Titans will stagger towards another drama.
    Beautifully articulated sir! Given the build up to this it didn't sting as much given as you said he never really wanted to be here. We definitely need a complete clean out and 100% correct losing his huge deal gives us more money to build a "moneyball" team of decent players with huge ceiling in potential. We have a great future half in Elgey and while it does suck to lose Sezer hopefully we can draw another up and comer to our team.

Hopefully the club learns a hell of a lot from this and although its getting ridiculous surely this has to be the proverbial boot up the ass to get our back of house in order.

Prepare from some more ****ty and frustrating performances in 2015 and again maybe in 2016. Regardless I will still be here to ***** and moan about it through it all.