Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Junior

was that all the NRL announcement was???

Looks like a good outcome for the Titans...in addition to this we are closer to the major growth area of QLD and perhaps Australia...plenty of talent to watch and hopefully secure for the future of the Titans.

Finally located up where they should be, never made sense being in Robina.

*pumps chest out to try 'n deflect all the thumbs down*

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Finally located up where they should be, never made sense being in Robina.

*pumps chest out to try 'n deflect all the thumbs down*
    forgive me if I'm wrong but they havnt dug up skilled park and moved it to coomera. Games will still be in robina lol
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I know that, teke. But at least it's a baby step in right/better direction for the Club. If I had it my way (Stadium-wise), I'd like to see more land reclamation east of the Broadwater Parklands 'n have a Stadium built on it, 'n play our home games out of there.
    Last edited by Toads; 24-09-14 at 08:41 PM.

Not the ideal situation to have no home in 2015 however I believe that it will be the best way for our club to be reborn. When it came out that we were renting that space in the Bond Building for $600k pa I along with a lot of other people thought that the club was paying overs for that space. Going forward if we are only paying half that we will be saving $300k (approx) pa. So if they still travel the same way financially for the next few years I would hope that they can allocate the funds saved to the footy / Admin side of things. This way any funds that have been diverted from the CAP can be kept in the CAP so that we can use the full CAP. Hopefully if this is that case we may be able to make a good signing next year or two.

Please like or dislike this post as I want to see how many will read this.

I want us all to stop and think for a minute. MANY OF US or all of us wanted change. We now have got change over and above my expectations. From 2015 and beyond we will have a new coach , new board and a move to refresh our playing roster. In some people's view they are not happy with some of the decisions that the board or coach have made already ie the appointment of the coach or the players leaving or being asked to leave. The Board and now the Coach have set the tone for what they intend to do to rebuild OUR club and make us a force in the years to come. I respect that people will have differing views or opinions but I am growing sick of seeing people being negative about some of the changes or decisions that are being made. I am 100% sure I will not agree with some of the changes that will be made in the future , however I can step back and see what the Board and King are trying to do on the smell of an oily rag.

It's now time for us to man up, hold on for the rough ride ahead and get behind the club in what ever way we can. Exciting times ahead.

Sorry rant over.
    Last edited by Bayside Titan; 24-09-14 at 09:57 PM.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Not the ideal situation to have no home in 2015 however I believe that it will be the best way for our club to be reborn. When it came out that we were renting that space in the Bond Building for $600k pa I along with a lot of other people thought that the club was paying overs for that space. Going forward if we are only paying half that we will be saving $300k (approx) pa. So if they still travel the same way financially for the next few years I would hope that they can allocate the funds saved to the footy / Admin side of things. This way any funds that have been diverted from the CAP can be kept in the CAP so that we can use the full CAP. Hopefully if this is that case we may be able to make a good signing next year or two.

Please like or dislike this post as I want to see how many will read this.

I want us all to stop and think for a minute. MANY OF US or all of us wanted change. We now have got change over and above my expectations. From 2015 and beyond we will have a new coach , new board and a move to refresh our playing roster. In some people's view they are not happy with some of the decisions that the board or coach have made already ie the appointment of the coach or the players leaving or being asked to leave. The Board and now the Coach have set the tone for what they intend to do to rebuild OUR club and make us a force in the years to come. I respect that people will have differing views or opinions but I am growing sick of seeing people being negative about some of the changes or decisions that are being made. I am 100% sure I will not agree with some of the changes that will be made in the future , however I can step back and see what the Board and King are trying to do on the smell of an oily rag.

It's now time for us to man up and support the club in what ever way we can. Exciting times ahead.

Sorry rant over.
    Mate well said, I agree with everything in that paragraph. We don't get change, people whinge.... we finally get change, people still whinge. Not to mention that several people on this forum hasn't even given Neil Henry half a chance before judging, not everyone but SOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Mate well said, I agree with everything in that paragraph. We don't get change, people whinge.... we finally get change, people still whinge. Not to mention that several people on this forum hasn't even given Neil Henry half a chance before judging, not everyone but SOME.
    Jordan Atkins is giving Neil Henry a chance
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

T4L along with your Dave Taylor faux pas you can add your unconditional support for Henry ... I don't think anybody has really gone at him but facts do tell a story as he was the assistant coach in one our very worst years ... so there is good reason to not be jumping for joy ... cautiously optomistic would be the term for my feelings about Henry.

BT, good rant.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    T4L along with your Dave Taylor faux pas you can add your unconditional support for Henry ... I don't think anybody has really gone at him but facts do tell a story as he was the assistant coach in one our very worst years ... so there is good reason to not be jumping for joy ... cautiously optomistic would be the term for my feelings about Henry.

BT, good rant.
    I know that Henry may not be the answer but at least give the guy a chance. Sure he didn't have success as an assistant last year but who knows what he can do as our head coach. He could take us to new heights or he could flunk. I am just saying to give him a crack before judging. This is a guy who took the Cowboys to 3 straight finals after they were previously wooden spooners/cellar dwellers for a few years before his arrival. Not to mention they had a fairly crappy roster that he turned into a competitor with smart recruitment and junior development. If he stuffs up I won't be sticking up for him, but for now I am not judging.

Agree totally T4L.
    PS - Hi from Dodger Stadium - LA Dodgers lead San F Giants 9-1 top of the 9th.

Agree totally T4L.

I know that Henry may not be the answer but at least give the guy a chance. Sure he didn't have success as an assistant last year but who knows what he can do as our head coach. He could take us to new heights or he could flunk. I am just saying to give him a crack before judging. This is a guy who took the Cowboys to 3 straight finals after they were previously wooden spooners/cellar dwellers for a few years before his arrival. Not to mention they had a fairly crappy roster that he turned into a competitor with smart recruitment and junior development. If he stuffs up I won't be sticking up for him, but for now I am not judging.
    I support your comments here 100%. King even got the Raiders into the finals as well it should be noted. Also while here as and assistant coach he may have not been able to completely do too much cause as we know Searle and Carty does it their way.

- - - Updated - - -

I support your comments here 100%. King even got the Raiders into the finals as well it should be noted. Also while here as and assistant coach he may have not been able to completely do too much cause as we know Searle and Carty does it their way.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I think annersley and henry are going great guns I'm excited for the emergence of new players and current ones stepping up into leaders it'd be a safe bet that micheals,mini (stepped up this year) and co would still be here if carty and search had there way. P.S do gordon and henry see eye to eye I didn't notice any pictures of him at the awards night h
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Agree totally T4L.
    ... you had to post it twice to rub it in.