Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I'm renewing it's cheaper than Tattoo Removal
    You'll be right mate ... Premiers 2016-17-18 around it will look just fine.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

ill be there again, although with work, i think i made only two of the last 6 or so games i reckon. feels crap, especially missing the fathers day miracle last sunday, but im happy to stump up next year.

just an aside. We had a few games like the bulldogs one where we got pumped early, then hung around like a nuisance and scored in the 76th or 77th minute to be within a try and set up a grand stand finish when really we werent in it for the first 75 minutes. I can think of at least two ther games where this happened. Law of averages says we were due to finally jag one

- - - Updated - - -

ill be there again, although with work, i think i made only two of the last 6 or so games i reckon. feels crap, especially missing the fathers day miracle last sunday, but im happy to stump up next year.

just an aside. We had a few games like the bulldogs one where we got pumped early, then hung around like a nuisance and scored in the 76th or 77th minute to be within a try and set up a grand stand finish when really we werent in it for the first 75 minutes. I can think of at least two ther games where this happened. Law of averages says we were due to finally jag one

2015 Memberships coming Tuesday Oct 7
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Well Titans Memberships are still "coming soon".

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Looking at Brisbane Bandits ABL Membership and they have as part of the package...

Motivate-a-Mate Bonus: Receive four (4)
    additional GA tickets and encourage your friends
    to join you at Bandits Baseball this summer
    That's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Well Titans Memberships are still "coming soon".
    I have already had three emails about my membership automatically rolling over into next season (which I apparently ticked on last seasons application) and that my credit card will be debited on 10 October. So I guess they are coming soon for new members, but existing members will already have had emails about 2015.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at Brisbane Bandits ABL Membership and they have as part of the package...

That's a good idea.
    You did well to find anything on the Bandits DH. You never see anything in the paper these days about Aust baseball.

I am a current member and have not received these emails.

I am a current member and have not received these emails.
    Maybe they have only gone to people who indicated that they were happy to roll over their membership year to year. Also, are you a ticketed member (includes attendance at games) - maybe it has only gone to ticketed members, but I am guessing.
    In addition to the three emails I got a few text messages reminding me that my credit card would soon be debited with next years fees and to contact them if I didn't want this to happen.

Ill give them the benefit of the doubt.

Looking forward to seeing the packages publicly released.

If I end up upgrading my membership, I'll be donating my tickets whether its one set or a multi pack to whomever wants them. Maybe a charity of some kind curious to see the new packages have to offer

I actually rang the membership people the other day as I want to add a couple of tix to my existing 4.
    From what I understand, if u selected the auto renew feature and do not wish to make any changes, it will auto renew.
    If you didn't select this, you will have to wait for the membership renewal process to start.
    Again, from what I could gather, it sounded like the Titans are using an NRL membership system which sounds like it isn't working too well just yet. A few bugs apparently.
    I asked about why it has been so quiet, why no promotion etc, and they basically said the membership system wasn't quite ready to roll out yet.
    It does seem a bit unfair that auto renewing members miss any chance of early bird offers, prizes or incentives though.
    Either way, I am onboard for 2015 and already have 2 more suckered to come and experience the roller coaster of emotions of being a Titans fan at the game.

Just checking with everyone to see if their credit cards have been debited with the auto renew option, mine hasn't so I wasn't quite sure whether other members have or not before I call the membership dept, the dates changed a few times for the auto renew.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Just checking with everyone to see if their credit cards have been debited with the auto renew option, mine hasn't so I wasn't quite sure whether other members have or not before I call the membership dept, the dates changed a few times for the auto renew.
    Yeah mate...mine debited yesterday........sorry can't remember the dates...
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Still undecided here, I want to but feel a little un easy about the whole thing. Plenty of time still.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Rep Player

Membership renewed! With all these positive changes I would be a hypocrite not to re-sign. Hopefully get along to a few games this year!