Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Golf day and a few ales.

Ok, I think we have plenty to discuss and the best way to do that is to get together for a golf day and a few beers. :-)

I am suggesting either of the 2 away games in August, both Sunday games, so the most votes wins, simple as that. Probably tee off around 10ish.

Venue to be decided again by majority vote.

I am open to either Sunday, but will put Tallai forward as the first option. Some of us need the practice there, and some need a chance to redeem themselves. ;-)

Add your name to the list, preferred date (of the 2 away Sunday games) and preferred course.

C-whiz, either day, Tallai Golf.

Pity I am so far away or I would be there.

I'm in either Sunday suits me
    #itaintweaktospeak

Who would be interested in sticking around after golf and watching the game in the clubhouse?

I'm up for it. Maybe someone can advise what time each game will be televised on Fox or 9.
    An earlier televised or live game would be ideal.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thoughts on posting it on FB fan site? I doubt any of the "true fans" would come but there are a few others who might be interested.
    I'll let the majority of attendees on here decide.

My preference is Sunday the 24th, but I'll be there either day. Any course is fine. Sweet to hang around and watch the game in the clubhouse.
    Last edited by Numbers; 07-08-14 at 10:14 AM.

Why not put it on FB? Surely doing something positive for the club is better than a lot of what some of those numbnutz are posting at the moment. I obviously can't get there but will be there in spirit and eventually that stop-out Diehard will make his way to the 'Jing and we'll have a few in sympathy for you guys.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Post it on FB & i'll let Perry know we have a group coming so we have the big TV & seating booked but bare in mind that round 24 is against the Dragons & is on channel 9 which we all know is delayed & i'm sure someone will be a smart ass & tell us the score , the following week is against the Warriors Live on Fox @ 2pm which may be the better option.
    #itaintweaktospeak

I maybe only available on the 24th but Pete is right...the 31st makes much more sense as you finish up with golf and walk straight into the club to watch the game...

I will see what I can do about the 31st if that is the date chosen..

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Why not put it on FB? Surely doing something positive for the club is better than a lot of what some of those numbnutz are posting at the moment. I obviously can't get there but will be there in spirit and eventually that stop-out Diehard will make his way to the 'Jing and we'll have a few in sympathy for you guys.
    Yea I'm back in Hong Kong now. Excited about developments. And proud that we fought through it and remained motivated. But it was tough. Now we are a real sports club. And we can dare to dream again.

This catch up would be epic. I'm upset I can't make it.

I think it is good to invite everyone. We need to move past division. And most people don't antagonise it and drink the koolaid. But koolaid is no longer a Titans sponsor baby!!!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Post it on FB & i'll let Perry know we have a group coming so we have the big TV & seating booked but bare in mind that round 24 is against the Dragons & is on channel 9 which we all know is delayed & i'm sure someone will be a smart ass & tell us the score , the following week is against the Warriors Live on Fox @ 2pm which may be the better option.
    Yep, that's a good call. We'll go with that.
    Sunday 31st.
    Tee of at 10am, first beers at 0930.

Have fun lads! Wish I could come. I'll be at the Warriors v Titans game representing the forum though, haha.

I'm coming over early december at this stage..hopefully you blokes opt to have another golf day around then

Sunday 31st. I'm there. I don't watch any sport on delay/with ads so I'm glad we chose the Warriors game.

OK, see you all on the 31st.

And just to confirm, the course is the one on the corner of the Panorma and Worongary Road?

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    OK, see you all on the 31st.

And just to confirm, the course is the one on the corner of the Panorma and Worongary Road?
    Thats the one mate
    #itaintweaktospeak

Either day works for me
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).