Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Banned

Crowd of 20,524 tonight for the Broncos game. Same fixture pulled 22,749 last year. Make of it what you will...

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    Crowd of 20,524 tonight for the Broncos game. Same fixture pulled 22,749 last year. Make of it what you will...
    And the AFL local derby attracted under 16,000 last weekend and about 300,000 less viewers than tonights NRL will have on tv. Make of that what you will.

And you wonder why we all think you are an AFL stooge.

Because after beating our arch rival the Broncos in a great match, all the real Titans fans are buzzing.

While you scurry over here and post on a crowd figure and don't bother with the actual match thread.

You gimp.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Honestly, if you have all the other factors included such as time of year, other entertainment options available, socio-economic demographics, numbers of Broncos ticket buyers v ours, etc then fair enough, however, I wonder if would you have said the same if there had been 22,748 ... either draw a conclusion with reasonable comparisons or bugger off.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I make of it that it was still a very good crowd.

I also make of it that your are definitely NOT a coast sports fan.

GIMP x 100.

Banned

As promised, here is a fair picture from the last Suns home game. It was taken between quarters so there is no way you could say I'm being biased. They reported a crowd of 17.7k and I don't think you could possibly argue with that from this photo.

IiffxgO.jpg

As promised, here is a fair picture from the last Suns home game. It was taken between quarters so there is no way you could say I'm being biased. They reported a crowd of 17.7k and I don't think you could possibly argue with that from this photo.

IiffxgO.jpg
    I don't think anyone questioned that last Suns crowd. As for your picture being "fair" well I am not so sure. There were heaps of the grey coloured seats that were empty that are either not shown or very hard to see in this picture. But who really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    But who really cares.
    No one cause this is a Titans crowds thread. :P

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

SCF you are starting to wear very thin. That posting is completely out of line considering we drew 20k+ ... Open a Suns' Crowd thread in the appropriate place, like other sports or the dunny, and if anybody has the inclination to post there then so be it, otherwise bugger-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    SCF you are starting to wear very thin. That posting is completely out of line considering we drew 20k+ ... Open a Suns' Crowd thread in the appropriate place, like other sports or the dunny, and if anybody has the inclination to post there then so be it, otherwise bugger-off.

Banned

Geez, I just can't win with you blokes. I come into this thread with no reference to AFL or the Suns and someone else brings it up so I respond to what they say and I'm called an AFL troll and accused of providing biased evidence. I repeatedly attempted to get back on to the topic of Titans crowds but people wanted to keep going. So then I finally provide what I believe to be fair evidence and I'm again accused of doing the wrong thing?

What the hell? It seems like the only way I won't be accused of being an AFL troll in this thread is if I say the crowds have been good. I'm sorry but I'm not going to lie and say the Titans are going well when they are actually on track for their worst crowd average ever...

Geez, I just can't win with you blokes.
    Thank God! You've finally realised this simple fact. Now that you know this obvious truth, stop pretending you are not a biased Suns supporter.

It seems like the only way I won't be accused of being an AFL troll in this thread is if I say the crowds have been good.
    2 things:

1. you will always be accused of being an AFL troll, because that is what you are.
    2. You often say the crowds have been good. It's just that you are always talking about the Suns when you say it.

You are not a "Coast Sports Fan". All we ask is that you stop pretending you are. You like the Suns, and others on here do, but they don't keep making comparisons on here about how much better they are at waving pom-poms at every game.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    You are not a "Coast Sports Fan". All we ask is that you stop pretending you are. You like the Suns, and others on here do, but they don't keep making comparisons on here about how much better they are at waving pom-poms at every game.
    This ... I don't like AFL but I don't begrudge others their opinion but not at the expense of my preference AND on my preference's Forum. It's like sh1tting on somebody's doorstep ... just ask Nate Myles about public ridicule.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    2 things:

1. you will always be accused of being an AFL troll, because that is what you are.
    2. You often say the crowds have been good. It's just that you are always talking about the Suns when you say it.

If you look back through this thread you will find that I only mentioned the Suns in reply to someone else and constantly tried to get back on topic. I'll straight up say this, the crowd the Suns got for the Hawthorn game was poor. They should have pushed closer towards 20k. I'm sure you'll find a way to spin what I just said and accuse me of still being an AFL troll.

Stop pretending to be what I'm not? I've said many times on this forum that I like the Suns so I'm not sure where you are going with that. Look through the Panthers thread from last night and you will find I was actually the first person to post about Ryan James scoring a try on return. That's because I was watching the game, something I have been accused of not doing in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    It's like sh1tting on somebody's doorstep ... just ask Nate Myles about public ridicule.
    You won't let Myles or us to forget about the incident, will ya..